PDA

View Full Version : A nice long hot stressful bath. Stressful WTF aren't baths supposed to be relaxing??

Leggy Ashley
10-21-2010, 09:05 PM
Hi,
So here you go let me take you on another trip inside my crazy mind. So, I got home from work after the crapiest of days and wanted to take a nice long bath to relax and de-stress. So I boil myself into a bath as hot as I like it and lay back to relax. I am sitting here looking at My gorgeuos butterfly tattoo on my foot witch by the way healed up nicely. (Sorry forgot to update the status on that in my other post) and looking at my healing triple belly button piercing and then out of no where like a ton of bricks this thought pops into my head. Wow, I really want to do something feminine. I tried to shake it off and just relax like I had originally planned but there it was stuck like glue. Well like I said my toenails are pink, I have a butterfly tattoo my bellybutton pierced and my underarms are shaved. Shaving my legs isn't an option because sometimes my uniform is shorts. The rule between my wife and I is that when the kids are home there is no crossdressing. Now what I do in private is ok but full on dressing isn't an option due to the fact that it takes me away from the family because it takes a while to get dressed. So here I am stuck with this idea in my head and left puzzled as to what I can possibly do to fill this urge. Well, I am obviously out now but any thoughts on what I can do in case I find myself in this awful predicument again???
Thanks.

Kisses,
Ashley

JohnH
10-21-2010, 09:15 PM
"Shaving my legs isn't an option because sometimes my uniform is shorts"

Just go ahead and shave your legs. There are plenty of non-crossdressing straight men that do it. Athletes do it all the time.

I have discovered that with my shaving my legs, arms, and chest the body odor is greatly diminished. If men can shave their heads then they can certainly shave their legs.

Maybe you might satisfy your urges simply by wearing a nightgown to bed.

Kind regards,

John

Nicki S
10-22-2010, 07:56 AM
I have my legs shaved and have now for a year. I live in Florida, so wearing shorts is a preferred choice of clothing if I am out in drab. Skirts when Nicki goes out.
Even at work I will wear shorts and NOBODY has made any comments on my shaved legs. I have a male dominate job and these guys don't hold back on what leaves their tongue.

So I say: GO FOR IT!!

After you shave them, you will kick yourself in the backside because you waited so long to shave. Clean shaven is a truly wonderful feeling.

Gina X
10-22-2010, 08:43 AM
I'm one of those lucky ?? people who have naturally hairless legs and nobody has ever remarked on them and if they did I'd hit them with my handbag (purse) !! LOL

Lots of love Gina x

Paulette
10-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Like Nicki S said in Florida are always being worn. I was in Middle Florida for two weeks and wore shorts both boy and girl the whole time, in fact I wanted to wear a dress but none of the women in that area wore dresses. Here I was dragging four dresses and all of the stuff that goes with them to a place were they are like hens teeth with the local women. Put on a pair of shorts and nice top and off to town and you fit right in (until your make up floats off your face from the humidity).

Hugs

Paulette