PDA

View Full Version : Excited but nervous, has anyone here ever been to DoubleTake Studios for a Makeover?

sophieporter
10-23-2010, 07:11 AM
Hey all!

I have the best life, sometimes. An amazing friend whom I luff has an extra ticket to a makeover session in London, in DoubleTake Studios.

Here's my potential problem.

Will they let me go? I mean, genetically male, may not travel drab, I'll see about that.
They have guys y'know, in jeans and stuff on the site, would they have a problem with me prettying up?

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't let me, and I'll be properly upset if they do say no.

Oh yeah, and I need to sort out at least three outfits before I go, emergency diet and emergency excercise, and extra facial care!

Halp?

Sophie

Stephanie Miller
10-23-2010, 08:40 AM
A simple phone call will answer all your questions and put you to ease. I can't imagine they wouldn't be accepting to you comming - they are in business to make money. I would get all pretty before going. That way they have minimum touch ups on you when it time for the shoot.
Oh yes... we are all standing by for the photos!

juno
10-23-2010, 09:16 AM
I did a web search and found some complaints about them:
http://www.canyoutrustthem.com/index.php?go=search&adv=yes&company_name=226
In particular, they have a fairly large fee for not showing up, so don't chicken out if you do decide to go.