PDA

View Full Version : Went to the mall dressed up for the first time!!!!

shaq91
10-23-2010, 04:55 PM
It was on October 4th!!! I decided to take a risk and do it!!! I had to go to the post office b4 so i wasn't sure what to do. I ended up wearing my guy shirt, a pair of female skinny jeans, and my regular guy sneakers. When i got back in my car i took the sneakers off and put on a pair of black knee high boots with a 5" heel. I drove in them to the mall. When i got there i switched the top to a sexy blue top and that's how i went into the mall. I went into many stores and people were really nice. I left the mall with a sexy new pair of pumps from ALDO. Sadly the day after that i got into a car accident and my car is totaled so until i get a new one i can't do this again :( but it was a lot of fun!!!

shaq91
10-23-2010, 11:15 PM
nobody cares??? lol

jessica renee
10-24-2010, 12:07 AM
Good for you! I hope everyone was okay after your accident.

AliceJaneInNewcastle
10-24-2010, 12:13 AM
nobody cares??? lol
It's not necessarily that nobody cares, just that depending on where they are, a lot of people might have been either in bed asleep or out somewhere in the 6 hours and 20 minutes between your posts. There are inevitably quiet times on any forum site.

I think that it's great that you went out for the first time. Pity about crashing your car. Once you start going out more often, you might well find that it is addictive, as many of us have. :)

shaq91
10-26-2010, 08:34 AM
It's not necessarily that nobody cares, just that depending on where they are, a lot of people might have been either in bed asleep or out somewhere in the 6 hours and 20 minutes between your posts. There are inevitably quiet times on any forum site.

I think that it's great that you went out for the first time. Pity about crashing your car. Once you start going out more often, you might well find that it is addictive, as many of us have. :)

I got addicted from the first time!! I can't wait till i have a new car, so i can do it again and again!!!!

Hillary Rose
10-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Good for you! I have only gone out a few times to places not too public, I have yet to work up the nerve to go someplace completely public, hopefully soon though...

TiffanyTgirl
10-26-2010, 10:58 AM
Would love to see a pic of your boots. I am glad you went out and had such a great time. Good for you. Also glad you weren't hurt. Were you driving in heels?

shaq91
10-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Would love to see a pic of your boots. I am glad you went out and had such a great time. Good for you. Also glad you weren't hurt. Were you driving in heels?

These are the boots..... http://hottheels.blogspot.com/2009/11/me-wearing-my-black-faux-leather-bakers.html

The day of the accident? No i was with my grandpa i wasn't in heels. The day when i went to the mall yea i drove in heels but on the way back my feet were killing me so i drove in socks lol

helena.gcd
10-26-2010, 12:15 PM
I'm happy that you are ok and you didn't get hurt.

i've seen the pic of your boots and i really like them.

i'm sure that sooner than later you will be able to go out again and, please, don't hesitate on sharing your story with all of us....

may i ask for a pic of the pumps? you have a really nice taste on shoes and i'm a bit curious.........

shaq91
10-26-2010, 12:41 PM
I'm happy that you are ok and you didn't get hurt.

i've seen the pic of your boots and i really like them.

i'm sure that sooner than later you will be able to go out again and, please, don't hesitate on sharing your story with all of us....

may i ask for a pic of the pumps? you have a really nice taste on shoes and i'm a bit curious.........

I hope so too!! Here are the pumps.... http://hottheels.blogspot.com/2010/10/me-wearing-my-bone-leather-aldo-destime.html

You can see all my heels here..... http://hottheels.blogspot.com/search/label/Pics%20Of%20Me%20Wearing%20My%20Heels

Abbey Lane
10-26-2010, 01:44 PM
I love the boots blog. Thanks. You must of been a knock out. Hope the car buying process won't be as tragic.

RADER
10-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Hay: Why not buy your new Car while Dressed; That should be a lot of fun. Rader

shaq91
10-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Hay: Why not buy your new Car while Dressed; That should be a lot of fun. Rader

lol i doubt i will do that

TessaGirl
10-26-2010, 09:42 PM
Yes well done for doing that. I`m quite scared to go out in a skirt etc in really public places, especially because of the risk of running into the neighbours or anyone else. :)

AKAMichelle
10-26-2010, 11:05 PM
I am glad that you had a good time and I know that you will do it again

foxinheels88
10-27-2010, 01:17 AM
Congrats on going out the first time!! I bet it was something else. Bummer on the car crash though.

Jessica Who
10-27-2010, 02:43 AM
That's really awesome, kudos sugar :) ... I love ALDO shoes but am always saddened because they don't make my size :'( ...

shaq91
10-27-2010, 08:37 AM
I am glad that you had a good time and I know that you will do it again

I know i will too, i just hope it's sometime soon and not 5 years from now lol

JohnH
10-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Yes well done for doing that. I`m quite scared to go out in a skirt etc in really public places, especially because of the risk of running into the neighbours or anyone else. :)

This past summer when it was hot I wore skirts and dresses almost exclusively except for job interviews and church.

I have gone to the store wearing a skirt, and I have gotten an email from my pastor about concerns of my wearing a skirt in public. After much discussion I have come to the decision that if he emails me again I will tell him there are much more important things for him to worry about. What really gets me is that it is OK for women to wear pants to a worship service but let a man wear a skirt to a store it is scandalous.

shaq91
11-29-2010, 06:50 PM
I have a new car now and today is my birthday!! I'm having a party on Saturday and will be getting money!! I'm going to go to the mall again dressed probably next week! I need guy clothes too, and was wondering if anybody here ever went into guy stores & tried on guy clothes while wearing women clothes???

Jorja
11-29-2010, 06:57 PM
I have a new car now and today is my birthday!! I'm having a party on Saturday and will be getting money!! I'm going to go to the mall again dressed probably next week! I need guy clothes too, and was wondering if anybody here ever went into guy stores & tried on guy clothes while wearing women clothes???

Oh you are a mischief maker aren't you? :D

Jeanna
11-29-2010, 07:13 PM

I haven't tried that yet but I have already been shopping for a new vehicle while dressed though. It was a blast!

JiveTurkeyOnRye
11-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Congrats! I love going to the mall and shopping while wearing stuff, especially because when I try on skirts I can see how they work with my boots and stuff.

shaq91
11-30-2010, 09:24 AM
Congrats! I love going to the mall and shopping while wearing stuff, especially because when I try on skirts I can see how they work with my boots and stuff.

Yea, but have u ever tried on guy stuff while dressed in girl clothes? lol

linda allen
11-30-2010, 09:35 AM
....... I have gotten an email from my pastor about concerns of my wearing a skirt in public. After much discussion I have come to the decision that if he emails me again I will tell him there are much more important things for him to worry about. .

There's more than one church in your town, right?

shaq91
12-05-2010, 06:45 PM
I'm going to the mall this Wednesday!! So Excited!!

shaq91
12-07-2010, 06:33 PM
I can't wait till tomorrow!!!! This is what i'm gonna be wearing!!!
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c64/Shaq91/My%20Outfit%20Pics/IMG_0095.jpg

shannontgcd
12-07-2010, 06:42 PM
After viewing your blog, I am amazed on how much you are on top of fashion. Your selection is incredible. You sure know how to dress (your feet) age-appropriately. from one young CD to another, its good to have someone like you here. Now i want to go boot shopping!!

shaq91
12-07-2010, 06:46 PM
After viewing your blog, I am amazed on how much you are on top of fashion. Your selection is incredible. You sure know how to dress (your feet) age-appropriately. from one young CD to another, its good to have someone like you here. Now i want to go boot shopping!!

Aww, thank you!

Marybeth_1966
12-08-2010, 01:23 AM
I love to go shopping but do so always underdressed. I love to shop for my wife wearing hose and foundation garments as well as a litle perfume and light make up. Only the knowing knows but I know and it makes me feel wonderful!. I remember the first time that I shopped for pantyhose in a department store and could not or would not decide on the style I wanted. After about 5 minutes I had half the department looking to help me, customers and so. I loved the attention espically when they realized who I was shopping for!

Diane Smith
12-08-2010, 01:58 AM
Shaq91, I have a question for you that I've been dying to ask for a long time. I discovered your blog at least 2-1/2 years ago, referred from some other shoe site, and unrelated to my membership here. I visit there every day, sometimes more than once. (And I'm kind of sorry that the volume of new posts has dropped off lately, but I understand, and that's not the point of this.) It's a vital stop on my daily Internet rounds, given as how I have over 300 pairs of heels and lots of CL's, Blahniks, Choos, etc. I love the pictures you find, and it was fun to discover that you were also a user here.

What I'm curious about is that nowhere on that blog do you hint at being TG -- even the occasional pictures of you wearing heels don't reveal anything. Do you think most of the readers believe you are a GG? And do you think it would affect your credibility or readership if you were up-front about your own gender status? Do you have any sense about how many of your readers come from this or other TG sites, and how many from some kind of search or other site related to shoes? In short, I'm just curious about your thoughts about how gender and fashion interact there and why you've chosen to remain silent about your own status. (Not that I disagree with or would challenge that choice -- just curious!)

Thanks for your insights! Still love your blog!

- Diane (at the moment, wearing black leather knee-length Louboutin boots with 4" spikes)

shaq91
12-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Shaq91, I have a question for you that I've been dying to ask for a long time. I discovered your blog at least 2-1/2 years ago, referred from some other shoe site, and unrelated to my membership here. I visit there every day, sometimes more than once. (And I'm kind of sorry that the volume of new posts has dropped off lately, but I understand, and that's not the point of this.) It's a vital stop on my daily Internet rounds, given as how I have over 300 pairs of heels and lots of CL's, Blahniks, Choos, etc. I love the pictures you find, and it was fun to discover that you were also a user here.

What I'm curious about is that nowhere on that blog do you hint at being TG -- even the occasional pictures of you wearing heels don't reveal anything. Do you think most of the readers believe you are a GG? And do you think it would affect your credibility or readership if you were up-front about your own gender status? Do you have any sense about how many of your readers come from this or other TG sites, and how many from some kind of search or other site related to shoes? In short, I'm just curious about your thoughts about how gender and fashion interact there and why you've chosen to remain silent about your own status. (Not that I disagree with or would challenge that choice -- just curious!)

Thanks for your insights! Still love your blog!

- Diane (at the moment, wearing black leather knee-length Louboutin boots with 4" spikes)

I'm not a TG! I'm a guy who dresses up! I have told many people online that is my blog and other people as well so a lot of the readers know i'm a guy. I'm sure that most of the readers do not however, and I would rather keep it that way. I'm not sure how many people from this forum visit it.... but i'm sure there a few besides you.

Sarasometimes
12-08-2010, 02:22 PM
nobody cares??? lol

It took you 19 days to post it. Maybe others took their time replying. hey we all put up posts that don't get the responses we hoped for. A belated congrats! Wow and in 5" heels, my hat is off to you!

shaq91
12-08-2010, 03:50 PM
It took you 19 days to post it. Maybe others took their time replying. hey we all put up posts that don't get the responses we hoped for. A belated congrats! Wow and in 5" heels, my hat is off to you!

Thank you lol i went again today and my heels were 5.5" this time but of course had a platform....

shaq91
12-09-2010, 07:52 PM
I had so much fun yesterday!!! The people were even nicer then this time i think.... I even left my blog & email with a few of the girls in the shoe stores. I bought a pair of jeggings from Mandees and a pair of Over-The-Knee Boots from Bakers.... I took pics of the boots with black leggings this morning you can see them on my blog.... http://hottheels.blogspot.com/2010/12/me-wearing-my-black-bakers-farah-2.html

P.S: My feet hurt like hell in the heels i wore lol but I didn't give in and didn't change and lasted about 2.5 hours in them till i left. Can't wait to go out again!!!