PDA

View Full Version : Some help from the community plz

PuniPuni
10-23-2010, 04:55 PM
If I were to post a picture of myself would you ladies be willing to make suggestions? What would I need to be wearing in the picture? I know there are rules but I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist... ^///^

What I'm looking for is just a general idea of what it would take to get a more feminine figure out of my body, ranging from HRT to just some exercise. I'd also like some hair advice as I have yet to decide what to do with mine six months from now when it's long enough to be considered "feminine." :P

LeannL
10-23-2010, 05:23 PM
Puni,
Just post whatever you want as long as it follows the rules. People will comment and I have found that they are more than kind in their comments. At least I would classify the comments about me as generous!
Leann

BTW, some day when I am in St Louis, we will have to have dinner.

Babeba
10-23-2010, 05:39 PM
Puni,

there is a thread in the pictures forum that explains the rules there, but you should be able to post pictures of you dressed as you feel comfortable and explaining what you would like to achieve in the thread. There is also a 'body issues' thread in the Transsexual forum, the ladies (and gents!) there can give you a better idea about what HRT can do for you, and how to more permanently feminize your body. Just be aware that HRT isn't a miracle pill to turn you into a supermodel.

PuniPuni
10-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Just be aware that HRT isn't a miracle pill to turn you into a supermodel.

Supermodels are some of the most unattractive people I've ever seen. x_x Though it would be nice to have some kind of frame or goal... I should invest in photoshop! XD

Carly D
10-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Wear what you feel like wearing, how you feel like expressing yourself.. No one can tell you how to dress to make it yours.. To make it yours, think of what you like either to see women wearing or what you think would be cool to wear... Go for your look.. Whatever that might entail..

Karren H
10-23-2010, 07:59 PM
If you "somewhat of an exhibitionist" then by definition you have probably had plenty of exposure and critiques from whom ever you have been exhibiting yourself too? Sounds like your just looking for more attention...

Kate Simmons
10-23-2010, 08:24 PM
Yup, go ahead but I have to tell you that the real key to looking good is to become a good illusionist.:battingeyelashes::)

PuniPuni
10-23-2010, 09:10 PM
If you "somewhat of an exhibitionist" then by definition you have probably had plenty of exposure and critiques from whom ever you have been exhibiting yourself too? Sounds like your just looking for more attention...

Nah, I have no friends. :P I said that out of pure low self-esteme. XD

Karren H
10-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Yup, go ahead but I have to tell you that the real key to looking good is to become a good illusionist.:battingeyelashes::)

Takes more than prestidigitation to turn me into a "little chickadee". Lol.

AKAMichelle
10-25-2010, 08:32 PM
Posting in the video and photo gallery is the best way to get opinions and we definitely have them :D

Amelia08
10-25-2010, 11:49 PM
A little off topic but I work in the central west end. Really a good spot to be a cd.