PDA

View Full Version : When it's not really crossdressing

rachel_rachel
10-24-2010, 01:27 AM
The family was invited to a 21st last night for a friend of ours, She had a fancy dress party with theme "Rockstar". Now normally for me fancy dress means dress wearing time... But this time i decided that i wouldn't. Well not obvious anyway. She'd also jokingly said that i wasn't allowed to come as a girl!! To which i replied that i wouldn't want to show you up on your birthday now would i!

I went a 1980's big hair band type, (think poison, motley crue, bon jovi)

Black tight skinny leg jeans, wife's black ankle boots because all mine have a heel, and long brunette wig 1/2 covered with a bandana.

So all in all, I was around close friends at a party just simply being bloke i am, but loving what i doing because i wearing clothes of the opposite sex. Felt great too.

Rianna Humble
10-24-2010, 02:56 AM
Glad you had a good time and that you were able to wear what you wanted. Not sure about the title of your piece, I would say you were cross-dressing by stealth, and that there's nothing wrong with that either.

fluffy
10-25-2010, 01:03 PM
I can so relate to that. Instead of going out dressed fully as a girl I'd just try to go for more feminine type male clothes just because of that urge in me to express that side.
Unfortunately it is often taken by people not as feminine (=good) but as gay so I get hit on by men and ignored by women.

My girlfriend explained it to me in a nice and clear fashion:
There is no way for a man to dress feminine and not look gay unless he goes out fully disguised as a girl.
:(

sissystephanie
10-25-2010, 05:46 PM
My girlfriend explained it to me in a nice and clear fashion:
There is no way for a man to dress feminine and not look gay unless he goes out fully disguised as a girl.
:(

I will have to argue with your girlfriends explanation. Since my wife, who always did my makeup and fixed my wig, passed away over 5 years ago I go out dressed enfemme but looking like the man that I am. According to friends who that I am a CD, I do not look at all like a gay man! I look like a man wearing feminine clothes! I would bet that there are others on this forum who do the same as I do, and also don't feel that they look gay!! It all depends on what you wear, and where you go. Oh yes, I do wear skirts and sometimes a dress!!

JiveTurkeyOnRye
10-25-2010, 06:56 PM
I agree with Stephanie. I've gone out in guyskirt mode with female friends and often had people assume we were a couple.

docrobbysherry
10-25-2010, 07:14 PM
How nice, Rachel!
That u give yourself permission to simply "partial CD". I wish I could do that! Well, maybe someday?

celeste26
10-25-2010, 07:18 PM
You might have dressed like Eddie Izzard though...