PDA

View Full Version : caught in earings

gagina
10-24-2010, 02:15 AM
I had somebody comming over and thoght I had everything covered up. wearing jeans over my light support pantyhose, tshirt and sweater over my bra and wearing tennis shoes,no socks,thinking everything should be ok!. He only stopped for a minute to drop something off. About a half hour after he left I reallized I forgot I was wearing earings. Im still in awe. UH OH.

Rianna Humble
10-24-2010, 02:25 AM
Oops! Depends how girly your earrings are, but even if he noticed, he probably won't say anything.

Sara Jessica
10-24-2010, 08:27 AM
Your quote from another thread is really applicable here....

Ill bet your life was really gonna change forever,but youre willing to take the risk knowing you might get caught. Isnt that part of being risque and makes it even better.I think its that natural high you get. were all gonna get caught, eventually !!!!

Even though I completely disagree with your premise, I guess yours was a self-fufulling prophecy. You certainly got caught.

gagina
10-24-2010, 03:00 PM
touche !!!

maryannnite
10-24-2010, 09:35 PM
iv done this to left the house after a morning of dressup then off to the store. oops

PattiMichaels
10-24-2010, 10:08 PM
Caught @ work with studs in both ears back when I first had 'em pierced...in a regular guy 2-piece business suit...awkward...

Maryesther M.
10-24-2010, 11:43 PM
Very easily done, I'm sure. Unless they're really dangly and tugging it's only too easy to forget them, especially if one rarely glances in a mirror during the day.
I myself don't have peirced ears and all my earrings are clip-ons. The pressure they exert on the lobes makes them difficult to forget!

Danni Bear
10-25-2010, 12:03 AM
Caught @ work with studs in both ears back when I first had 'em pierced...in a regular guy 2-piece business suit...awkward...

and the problem with earrings with a suit is? look around many men have diamond studs and hoops.

Danni

linda allen
10-25-2010, 09:03 AM
and the problem with earrings with a suit is? look around many men have diamond studs and hoops.

Danni

Yep, lot of guys wearing them now. Not me.

ronny0
10-25-2010, 11:33 AM
Some people don't notice much, after I had my ears pierced I am still having friends finally notice the studs that I have been wearing full time for 6 months.

Alice B
10-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Not a big deal in today's society. I wear ear rings 7/24 and no one gives a hoot.

Sarah Doepner
10-25-2010, 11:46 AM
I'll have to remember that. Although I've been wearing erarings since I got my ears pierced several months back. I've been changing between a couple of different types of studs, to small hoops on a regular basis, getting family and friends used to the look. One of these days I'm sure I'll forget I have long dangling earrings in and head out the door.

SherriePall
10-25-2010, 11:47 AM
One of these days, earrings will be my downfall, too. It's so easy to forget I'm wearing them and they're clip-ons!

Sarasometimes
10-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Not a big deal in today's society. I wear ear rings 7/24 and no one gives a hoot.

Is that 7 hours a day 24 days a month, just kidding. You said it was a guy right? Chances are he diidn't notice.

tvcdalex
10-30-2010, 12:36 AM
i have both ears pierced, i don't feel when i wear stud earrings, before go out touch my lobes for control.