PDA

View Full Version : pantyhose weekend

gagina
10-24-2010, 07:26 AM
Im on a pantyhose kick. wearing 24/7 less showers and shaving.I just love pantyhose.I wish more women would wear them.

glynnis
10-24-2010, 09:53 AM
Its pantyhose weather where I live got crotchless pair on right now.With pink satin full cut panties and matching pink bra.

JulieC
10-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Just a weekend? :) I once went nearly a month (27 days) wearing pantyhose 24/7.

kimdl93
10-25-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm into stockings and tights of all description. I generally stick to thigh highs / stay ups in warmer weather and w/more formal attire. Panty hose for everyday, and textured tights look great with certain outfits....or just a long sweater and heels ;)

nylon boy
10-26-2010, 01:10 AM
I always have been!Ten denier sheer gloss hold ups in the summer and the same in tights for the winter,i couldnt dress up without them!x

Me in my natural tan tights

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9845/20101026053104copy.jpg (http://img25.imageshack.us/i/20101026053104copy.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

torontopantyhose
10-30-2010, 02:34 AM
I wish more women would wear them too, including my gf. The good thing is that she knows i wear pantyhose and tells me i can wear for the both of us.

markinhose
10-30-2010, 03:59 AM
omg i wear pantyhose everyday. couldnt live without them. even my g/f knows and she encourages me to dress.

Karren H
10-30-2010, 07:31 AM
I wish women would wear them instead of jeans!! But I do understand why thy don't. Uncomfortable, unsexy. Whens the last time you saw a Victoria Secret model wearing pantyhose?

kaitlin
10-30-2010, 08:20 AM
I do love wearing my pantyhose, I've got a dresser drawer full of almost every color and pattern! Pantyhose, thigh highs, even some that have a garter belt made to them! I enjoy them all!

jjjjohanne
10-30-2010, 09:42 AM
Gagina, what brand are you wearing in your avatar? They look very nice. I cannot find black hose that I think look nice. It might be because I am so tall. But the color of your hose is so consistant. (I normally wear Leggs Sheer Energy Active Support.)

Heather_Marie
10-30-2010, 10:08 AM
I wish women would wear them instead of jeans!! But I do understand why thy don't. Uncomfortable, unsexy. Whens the last time you saw a Victoria Secret model wearing pantyhose?

I'm with you Karren I would love to see more women wear them instead of jeans they are very sexy. Now I have to put my two cents in, I like to wear pantyhose but I prefer wearing stockings I could wear them 24/7.

Kiera79
10-30-2010, 10:25 AM

Last night when we went out to the club to celebrate.

Elle1946
10-30-2010, 10:30 AM
I also wish more women would wear them, not only do I like wearing them I like looking at them.

shesgotleggs
10-30-2010, 10:47 AM

I wish more women would wear them WITH jeans :heehee:

janet p
10-30-2010, 11:02 AM
Stocking and garter or nothing! And that's with jeans,slacks,skirt or dress.

TGMarla
10-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Gee, where have I hear THAT sentiment expressed before? :lol:

AlexisWest
11-11-2010, 10:27 PM
I REALLY must wear pantyhose while en femme. I underdress regularly and have worn pantyhose almost every day while in boi clothes. But lately I have thought about thigh-hi's simply for the ease of using the restroom. I don't always have the luxury of a gurl-style potty break. I've never been much of a panty girl, so commando might be an option, however it's tough to stay tucked with nothing else on.

gagina
11-20-2010, 01:41 PM
I cant remember, but they were either leggs active support or hanes Alive full support

5150 Girl
11-20-2010, 02:04 PM
Anyone here into pantyhose encasement?

Kate Simmons
11-20-2010, 02:16 PM
Okay but I fail to see what you loving to wear them has to do with women wearing them.:)

AlexisWest
11-20-2010, 09:36 PM
Huh?

Anyone here into pantyhose encasement?

5150 Girl
11-23-2010, 01:16 AM
when you cover yourself head to toe in silky nylon. Thre are all kinds of special fetish suits (lile a Zantili (sp?) and nylon encasemnt tubes (see bodyhose.com) But....
the esyest and cheepest way is to put one pair of hose on as normal, then cut the cotton gusset out of anohter pair and put it on like a shirt. then pull a knee high or a stocking over your head.

JazmyneCD
11-23-2010, 01:18 AM
Mark me down as another pantyhose lover ;)

5150 Girl
11-23-2010, 02:07 AM
Ahh,, found it, the word is Zentai Google it!
also, anyone into layering?

Julie S
11-23-2010, 04:58 AM
I like to wear pantyhose to bed. On these cold nights they feel nice and warm.

Alice Torn
11-29-2010, 11:40 PM
Love em! I wonder if guys wearing them, has boosted profits! Love seeing gg's legs in them too, though its a bit rare these days.

JulieC
11-30-2010, 01:26 PM

When's the last time you saw a woman in public dressed like a VS model? When's the last time you saw a woman in public wearing pantyhose? This math seems pretty easy to me.

I don't find pantyhose uncomfortable at all, except on the hottest and most humid days. Neither does my wife. She enjoys wearing pantyhose, and won't be caught in a skirt/dress without them (or in lieu of pantyhose, tights).

I think most women that complain of pantyhose being uncomfortable are wearing the wrong hose for them. 70% of women are wearing the wrong bra size/type for them. It stands to reason most women are wearing the wrong pantyhose too. That (probable) fact isn't talked about though. Some pantyhose ride high, some low. Some are sheer, and some glow. Some are matte, some run slow. Some are thick, and some really blow. When I first met my wife, she was wearing what I called grandma pantyhose. They were thick, completely unsexy, and did nothing for her. "But they're comfortable!" she would say. Now she wears very nice pantyhose, and loves them all the more.

Amanda Katharine
11-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Love em! I wonder if guys wearing them, has boosted profits! Love seeing gg's legs in them too, though its a bit rare these days.

I seem to recall reading not too long ago that men basically have saved the pantyhose business. There are still more women than men wearing but the ratio of men to women is actually very high all things considering. Something like 35 to 40% of hose purchased are purchased by men for one reason or another.

katrinakat
11-30-2010, 06:47 PM
I absolutely luv wearing pantyhose, they feel amazing and look stunning. I also like the leggings look with an oversized shirt and black belt with heels. So cute!

JulieC
11-30-2010, 07:14 PM
Something like 35 to 40% of hose purchased are purchased by men for one reason or another.

Do you have a source for that figure? Everything I've found points to something around 10%.

Carmon
11-30-2010, 07:20 PM
I love the shiny look of support stockings and panty hose.

Jennifer_Ph
12-01-2010, 07:51 AM
I've been wearing pantyhose 24/7 for about 15 years. The only time I'm not wearing them is when I am shaving my legs.

Roberta Marie
12-01-2010, 08:14 AM
Well, call me weird, but I never did like pantyhose. When the weather is warmer I go bare legs, even if I'm going somewhere dressier. In the winter I'll put on thigh highs, but only for special occasions, or if I'm just going shopping or something, I'll pull on some cable knit tights for warmth with a skirt. I can't remember the last time I wore pantyhose, and I think I might have a pair in the bottom of the drawer. So I guess I'm in the minority, or rather the minority of a minority. A crossdresser that doesn't wear pantyhose.

Grace,
Bobbi

JulieC
12-01-2010, 05:10 PM
We're all different :) Nothing wrong with that.

VanessaVW
12-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Pantyhose are a must for me. I occasionally wear them to bed. Love how they feel and look

girl_in_pantyhose
12-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Pantyhose are great and I wear them often. Because my job requires me to stand for long periods of time I have started wearing compression-style-pantyhose. They are amazing! Lucky for me the place I work for has a bookstore that sells uniforms supplies to their medical students. The teacher's discount helps too when buying my compression hose, as they are not cheap!

Shannon Solomon
12-10-2010, 10:50 AM
What is there not to love about pantyhose!! I think they are kinda like jewelry, the perfect finish to any outfit! I think if I could, I would wear them all the time!