PDA

View Full Version : Please, Please, Please!! Rate Me!!!

sweetvici
08-19-2004, 09:57 AM
OH MY GOD MAN!!!! WHAT DOES A GIRL GOTTA DO TO GET NOTICED AROUND HERE???? I've been struggling for three days to UPLOAD some picstures and get some feedback from all of you lovely ladies and I can"t seem to draw any attention to mtself, Am I too vain, Too pushy, Or is it just that I'm doing something wrong??? (My post on 08\17\04, Drew 144 viewers and only one reply!!!!, My other more recent post has had 55 viewers 0 replys) I relly need to know if I'm fooling myself here and it's all in my head that I'm blooming into an attractive, SEXY "believable" woman??...... Please let me know A.S.A.P. Because I'm dieing here, I want to know what to improve so that I<(With your help) can bust down these closet doors forever!!! Please help!! I'll post more pics with this and see if I can draw some responces from all of you on all three posts here. (If you could be so kind as to look at all three and then post your replys here, Id appreciate it) Sorry for being such a confused and pushy "broad" but I'm just soooo excited to finally have gotten intoch with my "Female Side" Thanhk you sooo much for your time, Sincerly Vici. P.S Is it okay to upload "RACEY" OR MATURE PICS??? LIKE ONE OF ME IN A BRA AND PANTIES???

eleventhdr
08-19-2004, 10:42 AM
You look fine and no none of us are kidding outselves here we all really want to become as girlish as we can become some of us may make it all the way over to the other side or as close as we can to being born gg. That is the main goal here. Thank's ever so Suzy Ann!.

Jennifer_Ph
08-19-2004, 10:50 AM
Vici - you look fine. A little better makeup technique and you'd be all set - it's a little too shiny. Have you ever had a makeover? They teach you everything, it's wonderful. Other than that, I love the clevage and you look really great! Keep on truckin!

Gina
10-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Sweet TV, what a gorgeous cleavage, I wish I could attain that naturally.