PDA

View Full Version : I bought my first panties today...

rhondacd
09-08-2005, 11:58 AM
I bought three pairs of panties off of the Internet today, and they are officially the first pairs I've ever purchased for myself. I cannot wait for them to arrive!

I bought them from Amazon, are their any other places that you ladies can recommend?

JocelynG
09-08-2005, 12:01 PM
Congrat Rhonda. Now you will be buying them and other things all the time. You won't be able to stop now. E-bay has some good deals on panties

Donna
09-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Ronda,

I never thought of trying amazon. They have a great selection! I order now and then from Victoria Secret but also like to shop in department stores. I know you will love your panties. I've been wearing them a long time and I still love them! Right now I'm wearing a pair of red lace briefs which are real comfy. I wear bikinis, hipsters and thongs when I want to feel sexy!

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy

Donna

CammyT
09-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi girl!
One more step to being completely dressed! Wearing lingerie under dresses really make a difference. I go to Macy's myself, or Victoria's Secret if I order online.

Samantha Jane
09-09-2005, 02:43 AM
Hi Rhonda,

I've never bought panties online, although I have bought other items of clothing this way. However, I finding shopping for panties nearly as much fun as wearing them. :D Downside it can get expensive, even when choosing some panties from the bargin bins. :eek:

Stormgirl
09-09-2005, 03:20 AM
Not sure if you are in the U.S or the UK but I always seem to like Fredricks

http://www.fredericks.com/Default.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1

congrats on the picture

Tia
09-09-2005, 04:03 AM
That's a start! Congratulations!

stacyt
09-09-2005, 05:18 AM
two days ago at the mall, were both on our way were in it together girl keep me posted!!! Congratuations on the first step

Shaylynn
09-09-2005, 07:06 AM
What type of Panties did you buy Rhonda?
I would love to buy my lingerie at a Tg friendly store, do any of you girls know of place in NYC? I am such a scaredy cat. I have bought some on line but it would be fun to actually shop in person.

Wendy me
09-09-2005, 07:09 AM
Rhonda, way cool good for you .... now your on your way ......shop on girlfreind.....

crispy
09-09-2005, 08:32 AM
well what can I say ...... ?

well done, it's a start. :cool:

Join The Club :thumbsup:

crispy
09-09-2005, 08:33 AM
OMFG, we're using the P-word again. watch out for Tamara GG or one of the other bossy boots, they'll be all over you with P.... eradicating fluid before you know it. :eek:

kristine239
09-09-2005, 08:52 AM
shaylynn-- The city is wide open and you can go anywhere, Macys included. a lot of our girls shop there. If you are a little shy, I suggest you contact CrossDressers Intl. www.cdinyc.org. I know they will be glad to help. You can call them any Wednesday evening at the number listed on the website. You should probably ask for Rochelle Nicole, president or Caprice Bellfore (who lives in NYC) and I am sure they can help. Tell them you talked to me. You can also drop in, in any mode of of presentation and you will be most welcome.

CDI is the oldest and largest CD support group in NYC that has been around for over 20 years.

Hope to meet you there sometime.

Love Kristine

urban gypsy
09-09-2005, 09:31 AM
its what girl likes to do is to shop, thank heavens for the internet. get going girl and try e bay for some great bargains.

rhondacd
09-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Thanks for all the love girls!

I'm going to start wearing a pair everyday under my clothes so that I get more comfortable and *hopefully* can feel better about wearing more!

Lots of love,

Rhonda
:love:

insearchofme
09-09-2005, 01:36 PM
If you've never gone into a main stream store (Wal Mart for example) and purchased panties yourself you don't know waht you're missing. The rush is wonderful,. I went to the Jockey outlet store near us and asked to see a microfiber panties in a size 7. The sales associate (a young guy) showed me and I went over and selected a few pair. when I went over to pay for them he asked if I had a Jockey discount card and I said yes. I gave it to him and paid then left. Let him wonder about it.

I've also purchased some at Wal Mart's, went to an associate told her what I was looking for, she even told me about a sale they were having. It was so empowering!.

PS I'm 6'2" 225 lbs, muscular and bald on top. No questions were ever asked.

urban gypsy
09-09-2005, 01:43 PM
I have to agree with insearchofme I am built and look about the same and what fun when a high street shop buying silkies but the assistants are all ways help and friendly and if they laugh and giggle about after you are gone so what your not there to hear.

Tedi
09-09-2005, 02:35 PM
I bought three pairs of panties off of the Internet today, and they are officially the first pairs I've ever purchased for myself. I cannot wait for them to arrive!

I bought them from Amazon, are their any other places that you ladies can recommend?

If you're in the US, and want mail order sources. JC Penney gets alot of my business. I've also discovered that Wal Mart online has a decent selection of intimates and other low priced clothes.
I have to admit, I'm still a bit too shy to go into the store and buy off the shelf. I have to give credit to to those that go into the stores and "just do it". Maybe I'll have the courage to do that someday.

Trudyjean
09-09-2005, 08:23 PM
I think my first panties I bought at Victories. I was nervous, but the girl that waited on me was cool and helped me feel like it was the normal thing to do. Now I go into the stores and buy them all the time and enjoy buying them as much as putting them on. Some time I even tell the clerk they are for me.
I like the stretch nylon from Land's end. Also National has a good selection. Their web site is ShopNational.com
Good Luck, Trudyjean

gennee
09-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Rhondacd:

Congradulations! :cheer: You're on your way.

Gennee :)

Billijo49504
09-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Congrads on the first purchase. Lane Bryant is corporate CD friendly. Oh and welcome to the world of lingerie shopping. You'll find you can never have enough lingerie. :)

Debbie Kong
09-09-2005, 10:45 PM
Rhonda, way cool good for you .... now you're on your way ......shop on girlfriend.....
You said it Wendy.

Debbie

rhondacd
09-19-2005, 12:56 PM
Well, they're here!

I've been wearing a pair since this morning and I must say, I LOVE IT. When I was walking around, going to class, I kept thinking that everyone must know and that they're all staring at me. But I relaxed about it and realized that no one knew and I was really comfortable in them.

I'm so happy!!! :p :p :D :D

vicky V
10-10-2005, 11:33 AM
try figleaves.com a UK based company, but they ship to the USA

and for some "old-fashioned" style panties secretsinlace.com is excellent

Love,

vicky v

gennee
10-10-2005, 07:35 PM
Congrats, Rhonda! You are on your way, girl. I purchase mine at department stores. Bought two pair today. There's a site called transgendershopping.com where you can buy panties and just about anything else. :cheer:

Gennee:)

JoannaDees
10-10-2005, 07:44 PM
:thumbsup: Congratulations on that! Now, get out to that store and buy some. As others have said, it's a rush. Searching and finding .... wondering ... walking up to the counter ... paying and again wondering ... then taking that little bag home with you in the car, racing home! Running to the bedroom and closing the door and playing VS model! Woo hoo!

Joanna