PDA

View Full Version : A Shaving Poll

carla_lew
10-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Yes, I know it's the absolute best feeling to be nice, smooth, and hairless all over. But what part do you particularly enjoy better when shaved: your face, chest, legs, or underarms? Time to sound off! :)

Jilmac
10-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Because my beard is so wiry it would have to be my face. I usually go over it twice to make suer it's nice and smooth before my makeup goes on. My legs run a close second to my face as to what feels best. The smoothness of my shaved legs always feels great.

BonnieAlexander
Well I am a cover-er but, make sure I have NO face hair and work a bit on my chest. For those low cuts. I am not in the situation to shave elsewhere, sadly.

Vickie_CDTV
If you mean what feel the most sensual shaved? For me, it is the legs, followed by the arms, followed by the torso.

gagina
10-24-2010, 03:38 PM
Yes, I know it's the absolute best feeling to be nice, smooth, and hairless all over. But what part do you particularly enjoy better when shaved: your face, chest, legs, or underarms? Time to sound off! :)

I think you forgot one place which is the most fun to shave

Freddy12
10-24-2010, 03:44 PM
I enjoy my legs the most. Rubbing my smooth legs together when I'm dressed in a skirt is really nice.

Karren H
10-24-2010, 03:50 PM
I don't enjoy the process of shaving, waxing, epilating or plucking every hair below my eye brows off... If I never had to do it again I'd be happy... And I don't know if I really enjoy that much the "smooth feeling". It just the normal feeling... They way I always feel. Nothing that special... But I do loath body hair... So I keep waxing and shaving and epilating.... Fun....

JohnH
10-24-2010, 04:18 PM
I like to feel my smooth arms after shaving them.

Elle1946
10-24-2010, 04:49 PM
Legs......

Jocelyn Quivers
10-24-2010, 04:50 PM
For me it's a 3 way tie with legs, stomach and chest.

Krysta
10-24-2010, 05:06 PM
legs, then underarms for me

Karinsamatha
10-24-2010, 05:15 PM
I love the feeling of my smooth legs rubbing against each other, next would be arms and chest / stomach.

Michelle 51
10-24-2010, 05:20 PM
My legs but since i started shaving my underarms,chest and stomach i just can't seem to back up and go back to just legs so i quess it a package deal now

Janine cd
10-24-2010, 05:38 PM
I enjoy the feeling of smooth legs the most but also like having smooth arms and chest.

Kari Lynn Franks
10-24-2010, 05:48 PM
freshly shaven legs with lotion

GirlieAmanda
10-24-2010, 06:00 PM
I really like when my face is shaved. I am a face person so I hate to see any hair on my face. If I could laser it off tomorrow, I would. When I look in the mirror, I want to see girl. When there is any hint of hair. I don't like it. Shaving my legs is so super feminine. I even enjoy it. It is a bother to keep up but a nice long steamy girlie shower with pampering scented gels and exfoliation scrubs followed by the shaving all smooth. Oh my, the sheer pleasure of it. So you got a tie for me. Face and legs.

herwannabe
10-24-2010, 07:14 PM
My legs

Rachel Morley
10-24-2010, 07:52 PM
Which part of my body do I "enjoy" more when it's smooth? Humm ... well I don't really "enjoy" any part particularly. I know I wouldn't even consider for a microsecond applying any makeup on my face without shaving first, just as I wouldn't consider wearing pantyhose or a short skirt in the summer without first shaving my legs, so my answer isn't based on practicalities ..... I'll say legs.

KristinSkye
10-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Another vote for legs. I can get away with shaved underarms & face in guy mode and I'm lucky enough that I don't need to shave my chest so that special area is definitely the legs. Nothing beats the feeling of a skirt on freshly shaved legs :D

Rachel B42
10-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Nothing beats smooth, soft hair free legs!!

Maryesther M.
10-25-2010, 12:00 AM
OK, we all shave our faces. It's the other areas that generate the 'buzz', and by a country mile... it's got to be the legs! I've done all the other places and still do a deep vee on my chest, but that's not erotic.

For me alas shaving my legs is now a distant memory, but when I first did it I got the biggest turn-on I can remember without a member of the female gender actually being present, and the simply gorgeous feeling of rubbing them together, naked or hose clad will remain with me forever. They also looked FAR too lovely to belong to me, a bloke!
Those of you whose lifestyles allow you to shave and flaunt your pins....Enjoy!

eluuzion
10-25-2010, 04:45 AM
"Nothing beats a great pair of legs."

Tammy V
10-25-2010, 07:59 AM
The first time I shaved my legs as an adult I was hooked.

ronny0
10-25-2010, 10:45 AM
Legs for me also, only wish the fuzz didn't grow back so fast in all the places.
But the feeling of bare legs is the best yet..

Jennie1975
10-25-2010, 12:00 PM
Hello all first time posting. I would have to say my legs. I do love the feeling of running my hands on my silky smooth legs.

kayegirl
10-25-2010, 12:23 PM
All of it, but have to admit that I hate the stubble on the neck more than anything else.

SusieK
10-25-2010, 03:29 PM
If I give myself time, then I really enjoy the process and results of shaving my legs. The most satisfying though is waxing (sugaring) my underarms - because the results are perfect for a few days - no missed hairs, no rash, no stubble

Susie

kimdl93
10-25-2010, 03:33 PM
legs...and honestly I like having a neatly trimmed little landing strip :) and the feeling of the soft skin around it!

sometimes_miss
10-25-2010, 08:38 PM
In order: Face, because every time I brush my hair away from it I feel the skin, and 5 o'clock shadow definitely disturbes the female feelings. Chest, because I have a B cup set of man boobs, and having hair on them is just gross. Legs, because I wear thigh top stockings, and am often pulling them up, so I have to feel the skin there too. I do the underarms because I learned that the hair retains any scent, and I seem to stink less if I keep my underarms shaved. I regularly trim down hair everywhere else, and try to use the power of positive thinking to increase the growth on the top of my head. So far, no luck with that last one!

Heather J
10-25-2010, 09:13 PM
I agree Legs are my favorite

Rachel Mari
10-25-2010, 10:56 PM
Legs first followed by face. I guess I've lucked out in that I have dark brown hair only in two areas and the rest (arms & legs) are blonde. I used to have blonde hair when I was a kid but turned dark when I was in grade school.