PDA

View Full Version : Any strange experances when out as a woman

thechic
10-24-2010, 03:51 PM
Hi there
Often i go out totally as a woman,but the other night had a really strange encounter.
went out to McDonalds for a quick snack after all day up town purchased a feed and got a free woman's magazine, they were giving them to all the woman going into the restaurant thought that was cool had my feed a guy comes over and he trys to pick me up. must be the start of the funny season,i was getting so nervous told him i was married nearly reverted to my guy voice ,showed the ring then he went on to say i saw you up town you look so sexy,then he goes over and gets his six year old dauter and brings her over,never been so nervous in my life,he must of known i was a TG
On Friday night was sitting on a seat up town my girlfriend had just taken of and i was txting some friends and this car goes slowly past with a guy in it,It goes past several times the next time it stops in front of me and the guy says how bout a Fu#% I was off,some funny people around.

:eek::eek::eek:

so the Question
Have you had Any strange experiences when out as a woman

Amy Hepker
10-24-2010, 04:00 PM
I have had guys try to hit on me, but I just ignored them as any decent Lady should do. I have had guys whistle at me too. I am not interested in any guys, but it does make you feel good inside to know someone approves of you. I had one guy want to take my picture so I met him at Best Buy and he clicked off about 20 pics, he wanted more but got nothing but pics.

Karren H
10-24-2010, 04:16 PM
Strange? No alien abductions or anything like that though I did have some missing time... More likely the beer... Strange guys do strange things... To women or people they think are women.. So I don't consider all the experiences I've had with them as being any more extra ordinarily strangish.. I just ignore them and they go away or if they don't. I do.. Fast!

crossdrezzer1
10-24-2010, 04:40 PM
when I was 22 I went out to a gay bar dressed,,looking back I looked terrible,,well anyways I walked out and had a 5 mile walk home in my heels,,very short dress and this guy walked next to me for a mile trying to pick me up..asking for a quick favor,,,I was intreaged since it was a thought I had but he looked like a old 50ish school teacher and over weight,,with his dockers and phone clipped to his belt,,,god I think thats so tacky,,so close to your pocket then why not use your pocket,,, well anyways I declined and he finally left,,,the stinker never offered me a ride,,lol,,, I was cat called 3 times and offered a ride twice,,finally the feet hurt and took the ride,,the guy was polite and liked me alot,,looking at my thighs more than the road,,he dropped me off close to home and I changed behind a bush were my stash was,,I lived with the folks back then,,, good memorys..

joandher
10-24-2010, 05:06 PM
NO no funnys or alien abductions ,people musnt be into Grab A Granny, O WELL , lets see what tommorow brings

Hugs J-JAY

prene
10-24-2010, 05:25 PM
I went to back to Wendy's in the gg Jeans and red top above.

A few college girls came in behind me.

I was in line and from behind they thought(did not react) I was a GG(made me feel good)

I turned with my order one of the girls said "No way".

I said "What?".

Her girl friends laughed a little when she saw me but the leader said "Shut up".

I try to look at just the good things.
They thought I was a GG and one of them stuck up for me.
two plusses

JenniferB
10-24-2010, 05:30 PM
went out to McDonalds for a quick snack after all day up town purchased a feed

purchased a feed? what does that mean?

Karren H
10-24-2010, 09:05 PM
purchased a feed? what does that mean?

I think it's what cattle eat?

jennifer easton
10-24-2010, 09:23 PM
I think thats New Zealander for chowed down

t-girlxsophie
10-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Was at a gay bar in Edinburgh which is situated next to a theatre-had a really good laugh watching the patrons of the theatre coming into the bar only to see them do a double take and get out of dodge.their faces were a picture :)

Also in Edinburgh me and my friend were stopped by 2 german tourists and they asked if they could take our pictures,of course not being Camera shy,we agreed:heehee: (probably ended up on german candid camera LOL)

:hugs:Sophie

Jessica Keys
10-24-2010, 09:39 PM
I had two young boys swimming in the ocean surf with me and while flat on a surfboard one of them reached over and untied my bikini top which I quickly paddled away and retied while they laughed.