PDA

View Full Version : The Bird Poop Story AKA Fair Young Madien Runs To My Rescue!

Traci Elizabeth
10-25-2010, 02:27 AM
OK...picture this. I am at my "favorite" store (yea right) Walmart on Sunday late afternoon in My Sunday Church clothes consisting of a n Olive Green sleeveless body contouring long top with a black ankle-length skirt straight cut and my tall black open-toe pumps . And I needed to purchase a bag of birdseed.

So I am standing there looking at this bag that weights 40 pounds sitting on a pallet on the floor. I squat down legs closed and try to pull this sucker up and onto the bottom of my shopping cart.

A woman mid-40's was standing a few feet away and came running over:

Lady: "Sweetie, let me help you with that."
Traci: "Oh Thank you"

(Lady grabs one end and I the other and we get it onto the bottom of the cart.)

Traci: "Thank you so much for helping me."
Lady: "I just don't know why they make these bags so heavy that us women can't lift them."
Traci: "I know, I always have trouble getting these on my cart but thank you again."
Lady: "Your welcome. Enjoy the rest of the evening."

Now I am pushing the cart to my car. Open the trunk, try and pull the bag off the bottom shelf of the grocery cart and it falls on the parking lot.

At that moment, some man comes over and says, "Here let me get that for you miss." (he picks it up like it was a feather and gently places it in mt trunk).

I replied "Thank-you" and gave him a big smile. He smiled back and went on into the store.

The point I am making is that each day I am out and about, I am blending in seamlessly. And I am getting all kinds of courtesies from men every day: doors being held open, yield their cart to mine at the end of isles, or if we are both wanting to reach for something in one of the freezer doors, etc, They always let me go first.

WOW! What have I been missing all my life? I am really getting to like being treated with such courtesies. Not to mention the guys that stair at your boobs or down your top when you bend over. I never realized just how bad men were at staring at women and their body parts. But that is OK as I am enjoying that as well.

What a way the end the week..I real boost to my womanhood!

Danni Bear
10-25-2010, 02:54 AM
and people think!!!!

Damsal in Distress only works in the movies and books lol

good for you Tracie

Danni

Melody Moore
10-25-2010, 08:17 AM
Well done Traci... welcome to the world of womanhood!

I too am really amazed that Im now also blending in well just after 3 months of living full-time as a my true self but mind you I did do quite a lot of work getting ready for this in the past 2 years - watching other females how they behave etc. When I go to crouch down now to look at something or pick something up from the floor or a low shelf, Its become so automatic that I don't have to even think about it, the knees are always firmly together when I squat down & so 'lady like' that noone really pays me any attention really.

At the checkout its so reassuring now that I'm succeeding well with my transition when the operator refers to me as Madam, Love, Sweetheart, or hun, instead of the usual sir, man or 'mate'. The word 'mate' is commonly used here in Australia by both males & females when they address each other especially when someone is addressing a male friend. So now whenever I hear that word 'it really annoys the crap out of me & I feel like saying... "I don't sleep with you & never will, so I am definitely not your mate'. LOL

I also find it very flattering that both the guys & gals are holding doors open for me now. It seems like only yesterday I was always having to be so courteous to many other women and I still am, old habits certainly do die hard. But its nice change to find others now yielding & standing aside holding the door and allowing me to pass through with a smile.

I catch few guys looking me up & down & smiling back at me & get a few wolf whistles ocassionally, especially from younger males, so I really do know how it feels to be finally recognised as my true self. So yeah I can totally relate, like WOW! what have I been missing out on all my life? All this attention I have never known or experienced before.

Loni
10-25-2010, 09:10 AM
to blend in so good, (dreaming).
but courtesy is not dead yet, even tho people say it is.

gretchen2
10-25-2010, 09:26 AM
What a cool thing, I hope I get there too.

Persephone
10-25-2010, 04:32 PM
What a way the end the week..I real boost to my womanhood!

What a terrific post about wonderful experiences! Thanks Traci!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Teri Jean
10-25-2010, 08:34 PM
That sounds like a dream come true. Not only the helping had but the acknowledgement of being female. Oh Okay it's rocks your boat to be treated like a lady and the oggling is kind of fun also. It has happen to me also. (-: