PDA

View Full Version : Anybody dressing up for halloween?

Dani941
10-25-2010, 02:32 AM
I plan on being my girlfriend for Halloween and she plans on being Daniel, so Dani gets to come out for a little bit and enjoy being out :)

tamarav
10-25-2010, 07:15 AM
Wow! I hope you have a great time and the option to dress later happens. This may be the best "start-up" situation for many of us.

I will be dressed for Halloween, working in the salon as usual...

Jilmac
10-25-2010, 08:20 AM
I'm going to a house party as a cheerleader. I've already posted a thread about it.

linnea
10-25-2010, 08:24 AM
I think that I might dress up to greet children and hand out candy, but I'm not going to a party. I would love to cross-dress with my SO, but she's not ready for that any time soon. Still it should be fun just to see the kids eager little hands and costumes and to have a fun way to openly be femme for an evening.

Joanne108
10-25-2010, 12:46 PM
Yes, But I dress up every day! So I will be dressed in a womans costume. It should be fun!

AllieSF
10-25-2010, 01:29 PM
I dressed up this last Saturday night for River City Gems party in Sacramento, CA. It was a lot of fun with this top rated support group.

Being Paige
10-25-2010, 01:51 PM
I just don't do the halloween dress up. Don't know why? just don't

Xenia
10-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Wait, what's this "Halloween"? Never heard of it. How come no one's ever mentioned on this board?

:)

neworleanssusan
10-25-2010, 02:33 PM
Sexy nurse!

Jennifer Girl
10-25-2010, 02:38 PM
I'm going to a house party dressed as a school girl. Here's the best part - I have an appointment to have my makeup done at a transformation service right before the party! I can't wait!

Annaliese2010
10-25-2010, 03:39 PM
I need to FIND a rockin party to go to. Anybody wanna invite sweet lil innocent me?? *Pouting* Please me, please? :battingeyelashes: (no don't pm, just kidding!) LOL...

I'll find somewhere to go I hope. Definitely 100% Annaliese (voluptuously bosomy i.e. in good form) but with a gothish vampy twist; dark & dangerous; sexy & sultry; true blood & out for You. BOO!!

And if I'm naughty enough & the devil smiles up... The candle stick is growing low and the party's burning out. My squinted eyes are gazing. Through a surrounding misty hazing. As the bewitching hour now approaches. I lose my worldly focus. There! I apprehend she with whom I am to be. Joined on this unholy night. We! Girl to girly girl enthralled. Tied together two as one we become The Fallen. Double glamour entwined, ascending high. The world fly's bi as we begin our journey. Left behind, this earthy bind, this moral clime. All through the night, pleasure intense. Unrelenting, unrefined - unspeakable acts ecstatic. Two souls one impassioned. Breathless breasts touching, now arrest. The absolute stillness of motionless minutes expands into seeming years. Descending then inglorious. Feeling fresh! New. In focus. As twilight time approaches. We are the same yet somehow changed. Defiled, not food famished, in other ways ravenous. With movements fast, unnatural. Rushing furious. Not strange nor curious. The sanctuary found in hearts awake. Newborns alive!. Taking cover one in the other, before this suns arise.

Oopsie! Hope that didn't scare anyone. It's all in good fun.

oliviarub
10-25-2010, 05:23 PM
will go out dressed for halloween.probably as a latex dom or skater girl or ??but we'll see.
just trying to get a small group together for more fun.this is proven more difficult than going out dressed for the first time!

windycissy
10-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Yep, I'm going to a party with my square dancing group, of course I always go dressed as a girl but this week I'll be a guy dressed up as a girl dressed as a cat, meow!

AKAMichelle
10-25-2010, 08:17 PM
just did that Saturday as Michelle. It was great.

Missy Tanya
10-25-2010, 10:34 PM
Well whats a Cross-dresser to wear on Halloween. Dressing as a Woman doesn't just seem right. So I've been thinking of a Cross-dressing Uncle Fester. From the Adams Family. I dressed as him many years ago and won a prize. So with bald head and heavy makeup and girly black clothing, I think he will have fun, and stares..

Uncle Tanya Fester

Sarah Doepner
10-25-2010, 10:57 PM
I told my grandkids I was going to be a lunch lady and they can't wait to see me.

WendyH
10-26-2010, 07:46 AM
Yep...I'll be a female vampire.

Stacye Rose
10-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Wore my lolita dress to a party this past weekend. This coming weekend it's one of my renfaire dresses Friday night and Dorothy for the big block party Saturday night. Still working on what to wear to church Sunday

joank
10-26-2010, 12:00 PM
I started my halloween this week with a pin and halloween socks every day. Today I had to go to the grocery so I wore orange socks that have a frilly black lace edge in addition to the normal ghosts on the body of the material. Looked good with lback low wedges and a denim skirt.

Nick2Nikki
10-26-2010, 12:45 PM
I'm dressing up as Princess Leia, in the costume she wore in the first scene of episode IV. The costume is turning out to be much more work than I imagined, hopefully it will be worth it!

Leslie Mary S
10-26-2010, 02:22 PM
Yep I am going out dressed. Not quite sure of which costume I will wear. both my GG girlfriend and GG daughter will be going with me. We will all be in costume. Oh, and it was 2008 Halloween that I made my first really public appearance as Leslie Mary S. so the event is significant to me in more than 1 way.

KellyK
10-26-2010, 02:25 PM
I am going as a "reverse cowgirl" ... hehehe...

Not bad for having a full face beard too! Thats some good cover up!!

RachelOKC
10-26-2010, 03:19 PM
If I can do my hair right, I'll go as Nurse Ratched.

ShannonDragon
10-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Some of us are going to a local restaurant on Saturday. Since I was not able to make SCC, I am wearing my fancy long dress!

Joankristy
10-26-2010, 09:02 PM
:)I have already gone to a halloween party. I had a GG Ffreind come and do my makeup and fake nails. She was very into doing me up as a woman. Here is soome of what I looked like, sorry about the wig it was a cheap halloween one! I would like an honest opinion from everyone on the outfit and makeup.

justbejulie2
10-26-2010, 09:12 PM
Saturday is my 50th Birthday party, and I hopefully will have a housefull of friends. Big celebration, as I was officially separated last week. (unrelated to CD, but I have grown in many ways since leaving, including exploring "Julie".
Me and two friends are the party "house band", will be great.
I wish I had the guts to wear something "en femme" but the best I can dare is some panties.
I have a wonderful padded bra that I could probably wear, and no-one would notice ('cept me), but I can't take the risk.
I might slip in a camisole, though.

windycissy
10-26-2010, 09:15 PM
A cabbie picks up a Nun.

She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her.

She asks him why he is staring.

He replies: "I have a question to ask you but I don't want to offend you."

She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."

She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that:

#1, you have to be single and

#2, you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I'm single and Catholic!"

"OK," the nun says. "Pull into the next alley."

The nun fulfills his fantasy, with a kiss that would make a hooker blush.

But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child," says the nun, "why are you crying?"

"Forgive me but I've sinned. I lied and I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK. My name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party."

tanfan2
10-26-2010, 10:04 PM
I'll e a go go dancer

Mahoro
10-26-2010, 11:29 PM
Well, I went to a great 'pre-Halloween' masquerade ball a few weeks ago, as a renaissance lady, and that was a ton of fun!

But this weekend I'll be a sexy french maid, just got my new costume last night, and I can't wait to wear it! After Halloween is over I can always put it on when I'm doing my house cleaning, LOL.

TammyPA
10-27-2010, 04:55 AM
Just a funny idea, is a crossdresser dressing for holloween like a drunk drinking on New Years Eve ????????

TiffanyTgirl
10-27-2010, 07:31 AM
I think I posted this in another Halloween thread, but i am going as a closedted crossdresser in drab. Think anyone will know?