PDA

View Full Version : Dream

christine55
09-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Sorry, I have not been around in quite a while although I have regularly been looking in. I was having some serious conflicts about my cd'ing and I felt that many of my thoughts were negative and would not help anyone by sharing them, also that any advice anyone gave would be an opinion. Some of these issues there is no agreement on. We all feel differently. I sincerely apologise to all of my friends here who have been so supportive, even emailing me occasionally to see if I was ok. Whatever issues I have it does seem that I will continue to crossdress. Took a sickday yesterday and have been dressed since yesterday afternoon, will take another sick day today so I can stay dressed.
Anyway something new hapened last night. I had a dream and in the dream I was a girl. Before while having femme dreams I was always crossdressed. In this dream I had no conscousness of being male, I was female. The problem was that the dream was kind of a nightmare, I was being chased by a rapist.
Even after the nightmare it made me feel good after waking up to have actually been a woman in my dream.
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/fprintskirt.jpg

brendalee70
09-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Hi Christine! Well, I never told anyone this but I am a frequent dreamer, ever since I was a little boy (girl). I do love women so much that I wish I could be one of them. Throught out my childhood I would have dreams of me being a girl in pretty dresses and skirts. But what really freaks me aout is that I still have those dreams. One other thing that made me think about who I was or who I wanted to be was the dream of he having 5 children and all of whom where girls. I have a 14 yrs daughter and a 10yr old son. As i talk to friends ladies specially they have always asked me what do I want my wife to have either a girl or a boy so I reply a girl. All my friends say that why? If I am a man and 99.99% of all males wants a son, but not me I wanted all girls.
Yes, It is weird. Most of these ladies say that there is something not right with me since I wanted all girls!
As I told of this dream to my high school counselor and of my Cd'ng she just laughed and send me on my way, that's why I do not trust those cycodoctors at all.

I have had intimate experiences with other Cd's and I do not feel myself hetero buy I guess Bi, but then I do not like guys who are all macho, I like guys who dress up like pretty girls, the more femm the better!

Love,
BrendaLee

Jonien
09-08-2005, 01:52 PM
dear Christine
tell me this is a dream I have just see your pic and no joke you look identical to my ex what a shock
I'll say this for you if my ex GG wife can pass then you have it made
sorry to interuped
back to topic

JocelynG
09-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Welcome back Christine. It's good to see you posting again. Your looking lovely as ever. I love the dreams I have when I am a woman and nothing is out of the ordinary. I wish that dream would be true and hate waking from it

Tristen Cox
09-08-2005, 06:47 PM
All I can say is damn good to see you back Christine. Missed you lots :hugs:

Adrianne
09-08-2005, 07:13 PM
Welcome back Christine, you look great.

Adrianne.

DragonLotus
09-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Interesting dream.

It's nice that dreaming you were a GG made you feel good when you woke up. It's also nice that your subconscious is realistically considering some of the vulnerabilities and pitfalls of actually being female.

In the drab world you would not have to face a fear like that. Yet here you are fully aware of the female's true compromise even in a dream state. Next time, try dreaming yourself holding a can of mace or having a nice big rottweiler to walk with you!

:thumbsup:

Sharon
09-08-2005, 08:53 PM
It's great seeing you back and posting again, Christine! :)

Thankfully, I have never had that particular nightmare, although I am always female in my dreams.

DanaJ
09-08-2005, 09:18 PM
Wow :eek: Agreed - great to see you again Christine!

DanaJ

Trinity_cat
09-08-2005, 09:33 PM
Hi Christine
I hope you worked out all your dilemmas

love Cat

christine55
09-08-2005, 10:00 PM
Tristen, that time you made that post about hurting, that mirrored alot of what I was feeling, Dana, I've loved your weekly makeover pics, Sharon you always had a kind word, Trinity, we never work out our dilemmas, they just get different, until the one who left us here brings us back home. About the dream I had, it was a scary dream but that actually was the first time I have dreamed as a woman with no awareness of my male self. Thanks everyone. I hope I can add more to this forum than just some pics. (no one else ever sees the bad ones)
Hugs, Christinehttp://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/sunlit.jpg

ChristineRenee
09-08-2005, 10:27 PM
Welcome back Christine. I sure missed those wonderful pics of yours. I hope to see you back posting more once again...no one here did it...or does it...any classier than you honey...it's good to have you back with us again!:hugs:

Khriss
09-08-2005, 10:29 PM
you know- Christine ,,Your possitive input could only make everthing better - right!? a given perhaps ? - :) xx"K"

Tristen Cox
09-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Tristen, that time you made that post about hurting, that mirrored alot of what I was feeling

I think a lot of us go through it from time to time and it can be very painful. I knew something had become like that for you from the last few posts you had made, and I've seen you visit once in a while. I wanted very much to drop a line and say hello yet I wasn't sure what mood you were in or how it might be recieved. Anyhow I'm glad you've gotten past that point. We're always here as your family when ever you need us :hugs:

Rikki
09-09-2005, 01:14 AM
Hi Christine, glad to have you back. You have been missed. As always, you are looking lovely. I don't think you could take a bad picture. I hope that you have worked out most of your delimas.

Rikki :love: