PDA

View Full Version : How to grow fat on my chest

linda.wai
10-25-2010, 08:41 PM
In order to have nice cleavage, we need lots of fatty tissue on our pectoris muscles. To grow our pects, exercise is the best option. Yet, exercising by weights will give me muscular arms... a no-no. What's our options left ?

Maria in heels
10-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Linda...
Sorry but I think that it is either you have it or you don't when it comes to making cleavage. Muscles aren't going to help one bit in the chest area. In fact, I think that it may just make it worse

Aimee20
10-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Best way to get the results you are looking for: work out a lot, maintain a high calorie diet, bulk up, then quit working out for a few years while keeping up the high caloric intake.... after a while the muscles will deteriorate and the fatty tissue will replace it... in the mean time you will have lost a trim waist and thin arms but you will have plenty to make cleavage with lol.

The only way to really get what you are wanting is through a doctor regulated hormone therapy, sorry but you can blame that pesky Y chromosome sorry your troubles.

Karren H
10-25-2010, 10:11 PM
Google causes of gynocomastia... http://www.google.com/m?q=Products%20that%20cause%20gynocomastia&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new And then use what ever causes it! Soy is a biggie... Also check out Brava vacume assisted breast growth... www.brava.com. And then theirs hormones... Pick one.. Or more!

juno
10-25-2010, 10:30 PM
Upper-body exercise should usually be avoid. I gained more than an inch in the chest using phytoestrogens with gentle pumping, in about 2 months, while also losing weight. I stopped because my wife was complaining about my breast size. Results vary a lot by person, and many claim that it doesn't work. I stick to lower-body exercise, which can burn more calories.

linda.wai
10-25-2010, 11:38 PM
The obvious solution seems to be : 1. phyto-estrogens (which are probably useless for HRT but can mildly increase cup size by a tiny bit, just enough for creating cleavage) and 2. Brava vacuum breath pumps.

eluuzion
10-26-2010, 12:22 AM
Vacuum pumps, like intelligence...is generally only a temporary state. Although I am getting better everyday at convincing myself there are permanent improvements, lol.:thumbsup: Why yes, I have a very clean house, and I "vacuum" at least twice a day...lol

The closest thing to a guarantee of developing cleavage "naturally" you will get is to do nothing.
By "nothing" I mean just wait a couple decades...when you get old and "lumpy"...two of those lumps will be the cleavage you always dreamed of in your youth...:D:heehee::D

Shananigans
10-26-2010, 04:09 AM
I guess you could eat like a pig and do push-ups. You are consuming tons of calories and fat which makes chest fat...the fat will cover your pec muscles..but, since you are working the muscles underneath that fat, you will get some lift and perkiness.

Of course, your stomach will go to hell...as well as the rest of your figure.

So, you will probably be tempted to cut calories and do isolating workouts to get rid of your new bulge.

And, no matter what...when you cut calories and work out (even "isolating" workouts), you lose weight ALL over.

Trust me, if it were easy...GGs would have been at it a long time ago. Looks like hormones, pumps, or implants is your only option if you want the real thing over forms. But, implants are expensive...hormones not only effect the chest but every other aspect of your body...vacuum pumps seem to give questionable results.

Oh, idk. The more I get towards my goal weight, the more my boobs disappear. I guess I'll just have to shove some saline bags in there and call it a day.

ruroken
10-26-2010, 05:26 PM
what happened with me was that i bought two small bras and wore them then i did the pec bounce all day, holding it out for several minutes then bouncing them, for a while and now my pecs fit in a size b like they are breasts... they even look kinda like breasts

im not sure if that will work but thats what happend with me.

msniki48
10-26-2010, 05:29 PM
aime...you are way too funny!:heehee:

Rachel Morley
10-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Best way to get the results you are looking for: work out a lot, maintain a high calorie diet, bulk up, then quit working out for a few years while keeping up the high caloric intake.... after a while the muscles will deteriorate and the fatty tissue will replace it... in the mean time you will have lost a trim waist and thin arms but you will have plenty to make cleavage with lol.
Actually this isn't a million miles away from what I've done. When I used to be in the closet I used to work out a lot! ... then I quit bodybuilding and went full on girly. I stopped using any weights at all, just cardio, went Vegetarian and ate a diet high in soy phytoestrogens and also wore a bra at all times except for when I was in the shower. Today, 8 years later I have quite a lot of loose flesh on my chest and my pecs are quite "saggy". Scoop it all up in a bra and with forms and it looks ... not too bad! :D ... except in my case my arms are ok and my waist is ... well, no 6 pack anymore, but not "that" fat, just a little bump that's easily hidden under clothes.