PDA

View Full Version : "I know you, don't I?"

StaceyJane
10-25-2010, 08:57 PM
"I know you don't I?"
I was rather surprised to hear one of the SA's at Macy's say to me this afternoon. I was looking around the women's department looking for a top to go with a new skirt I had. I was also totally en femme.
At first I thought "oh, oh busted"
"No, I don't think so" in my best female voice.
""Weren't you one of my customers at Avenue?"
"No, I live over in the Killeen area"
"Oh, You look so much like one of my customers, I almost came up and gave you a hug"
Well, that would have been weird I thought.
Then she said "My name is Diane and I'm at the counter over there if you need anything"

As a guy I've been mistaken for all sorts of other people but this is the first time I've been mistaken for someone as a woman.

Just think, there is a woman out there that looks just like me. :)

Missy Tanya
10-25-2010, 09:18 PM
"
Just think, there is a woman out there that looks just like me. :)

Now that a scary thought, poor Girl.. lol

Karren H
10-25-2010, 09:31 PM
She may get commissions so anyone who walks by my be one of her old customers? A few years ago, some guy on a street corner in SLC thought he knew me from somewhere... Don't think so!! Lol.

Philipa Jane
10-26-2010, 01:34 AM
On my first trip to Phuket I was so completely amazed that so many shop keepers already knew me and had been waiting all their lives to meet me.
After awhile I realised it was all a sales ploy.
Still it was nice for a time.
PJ

AKAMichelle
10-26-2010, 08:41 AM
That is every Cd'ers worse nightmare. To be recognized en femme as their male self. I am glad that it wasn't true.

StaceyJane
10-26-2010, 08:51 AM
That is every Cd'ers worse nightmare. To be recognized en femme as their male self. I am glad that it wasn't true.

Yes, that's why I was in shock for a moment.

linda allen
10-26-2010, 09:05 AM
On my first trip to Phuket I was so completely amazed that so many shop keepers already knew me and had been waiting all their lives to meet me.
After awhile I realised it was all a sales ploy.
Still it was nice for a time.
PJ

That may be it. Or may not, who knows.

Emily Ann Brown
10-26-2010, 09:32 AM
I put a "HELLO" and my picture on my high school reunion page. A guy...known as a womanizer in high school left me a message. "I remember YOU. I will never forget that date to homecoming!"

Yes...I just let it dead.

Em

kym
10-26-2010, 11:41 AM
I put a "HELLO" and my picture on my high school reunion page. A guy...known as a womanizer in high school left me a message. "I remember YOU. I will never forget that date to homecoming!"

Yes...I just let it dead.

Em

lmao thats classic!!!! having a sister in-law that is a SA at macys here locally, she may have just been trying to put you at ease and let you know in a subtle way that she is willing to help in any way she can.

KristyPa
11-04-2010, 03:00 PM
One time I was in a bar. I went to the restroom, did my thing, left the restroom and as I was walking back to my chair I noticed my best friends brother-in-law leaning against the wall. I wasn't planning on leaving just then, I just kept on walking and left. Never heard anyting about it.

randumbness
11-04-2010, 03:26 PM
That's freaky scary! That would shatter all that courage I've built up over a course of some time to go shopping for clothes....maybe not THAT drastically, but still, it would freak me out.