PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Shopping

Gemma Rhodes
09-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Hi Girls,

Just been doing a bit of cyber shopping and it made me realise how jealous I am of you girls who can get out on the High Street to try things on. Have just ordered 2 skirts, 2 tops and a bag and now I have to wait for them to be delivered, hoping that they will fit and suit me.

It must be great to be able to walk into a High Street store and try things on before you buy but I don't think I will ever have the confidence to do that so for now my trusty mouse will be my personal shopper.

Hugs

Gemma xx

size7satin
09-08-2005, 04:21 PM
ohhhhhhh half the fun is waiting for the gifts to yourself to arrive!!! I love to shop online! the postman hates it cause he has to carry it all!!!!

I also love to go to small thrift shops where theres alot of privacy and real help unlike alot of big shops that frown on you. You would think big shops would want to take your money with big old smiles on their faces but they dont.? We spend as much and usally more then GG's

Katie Lynn
09-08-2005, 04:33 PM
I love shopping in person, being able to try on things in the store, just being out. However I also find a simple satisfaction in shopping online. That satisfaction is fulfilled when I get a package adressed to Katie in the mail :). I always order under the name Katie. Its even better when the UPS man stops by to deliver my package, I will even wait outside my apt if I see him comming up :)

Rita Farie
09-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Hello Ladies,
If I can't touch it, feel it and look at it, I don't want to buy it.
At least that was my thoughts until I read "Katie Lynn's post. That UPS guy that comes by my home is a real hunk, maybe I'll try some online shopping after all.

Rita

Sophie_A
09-08-2005, 05:04 PM
I think UPS do this on purpose the guy who delivers to my office, just makes me want to dress in a short little pinstripe skirt and heels and try my luck, for a whistle, come on girls clean your minds ;)

Lisa Marie
09-08-2005, 06:29 PM
I love shopping online! I just go get me a money order and have it sent to my P.O. Box It seems to me they have alot more of what I want online then at the store. Angela :)

paulacd
09-09-2005, 04:19 AM
It has to be said that the thrill of shopping in person is something I think every girl should be experiencing.

The downside for me is the cost though - there are now so many online shops where you can get high street products at a fraction of the cost.

Maybe try things in the stores, then buy them online - the best of both worlds!!!

Paula.

Lisa Golightly
09-09-2005, 04:26 AM
You'll find me where the sexiest and cheapest clothes can be found. That more than often isn't in the highstreet. I don't get the big deal about shopping instore... never got your size, too many people, queue for the changing room... Take yesterday... saw an absolutely fantastic winter coat online... so I bought it. Last year I walked around for 3 hours only to end up with something which was almost but not quite what I wanted. Highstreet shopping? You can keep it :)

Gemma Rhodes
09-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Just to let you know that my 2 skirts and tops arrived today and they all fit ok apart from one top which is a little bit tight but should be ok soon.

I will take some pics and post them on here later in the week.

Gemma xx