PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when dressed?

elsbethcollins
10-26-2010, 12:47 PM
I've always wondered about this, I knew there was other CD's and TV's around but i have never (knowingly at least) met one.

So what do you when you are dressed? I am not "out" as such (i have yet to go out dressed) however, when I have the chance to dress for a longer period of time I tend to just get on with things I would usually do except for wearing a skirt

For instance, last week I cleaned the apartment from top to bottom and sorted out a trip for next winter.

It's amazing how the most mundane of tasks takes on a different perspective when dressed

what about you?

Janine cd
10-26-2010, 01:06 PM
I do the same things that I would ordinarily do. I often do some sewing or sorting out my makeup while dressed.

Jean Marie
10-26-2010, 01:11 PM
I go out and go almost anywhere, shopping, running errands, not too much into clubs, I do date while in a womans role

Stacye Rose
10-26-2010, 01:15 PM
I do date while in a womans role
I'm curious, men, women, or both?

I go to church, I go shopping, I go to a few clubs that I know are T friendly, I take pictures, I post here, Like was mentioned above, almost anything I do drab

sissystephanie
10-26-2010, 03:29 PM
I do everything that I do while in drab, including going out in public to go everywhere! But there is a major difference now! Since my wife passed away a few years ago I no longer have someone to do my makeup and fix my wig. So I just skip that part of my femininity and go out dressed enfemme as a man. Been doing it for over 5 years and have never had any problems!

Leanne2
10-26-2010, 03:29 PM
Once or twice a month I drive an hour to another town for gender therapy. Then once a month I drive to a different town for my hair appointment. I always dress en fem when I do these things. I like to be out in the public dressed whenever I can. Grocery shopping is always fun too. Leanne

tamarav
10-26-2010, 08:10 PM
I rarely stay at home when I am dressed simply because I dress for work. But when I am at home dressed with no destination, I take pictures, duh, and clean house. I often vacuum the house in my highest heels just to keep my feet used to wearing heels, even though I wear them to work every day.

Loni
10-26-2010, 08:50 PM
for this week (through November) wed nights i am in school. then after we go eat a late dinner/snack. only once a month there are the socials. i try to get to them.
alas work is the biggest problem of me getting out and about.
but this wed i am going shopping before going to school. not much money but going anyhow.
it has been a great 45 days of having a life, but the bad part is this october 31 my pink pumpkin goes spat ageist the time clock. back to work and less time to be...me....now were did i put those work boots????

Mahoro
10-26-2010, 09:18 PM
My favorite thing to do is go out dancing when I am all pretty! After a long day of work it's a super way to burn off the stress and tension.

But I totally agree that everything in life is more exciting and fun with a dress on, even if it's just going out to the movies, or even staying home and cooking.

AKAMichelle
10-26-2010, 11:06 PM
I see movies, go out to eat, dance, fly, drive, and just about anything else that I would do dressed.

Karren H
10-26-2010, 11:45 PM
I go out almost every time I dress.... Hanging around the house all prettied up is just ....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leslie79
10-26-2010, 11:46 PM
Im like you, I stay home, but I like to chat, sometimes cam to cam which is really exciting!! besides that, watch movies, and the stepping out my porch for a smoke!

DianeDeBris
10-27-2010, 12:14 AM
Pretty much everything I do not dressed, except for showering!

Samantha_Smile
10-27-2010, 02:01 AM
Being an at home CD, my usual habbits consist of coming here, watching TV (television not transvestites :D), drinking coffee, chatting online, surfing for shoe shops who cater towards large feet, going on ebay looking for bargains. Sometimes I'll wash up or iron some stuff, put clothes out to dry etc
Boring house wife really lol

eluuzion
10-27-2010, 02:59 AM
I do most of the same activities that I do when not dressed...I just look prettier doing them. :heehee:(at least I think I do)

I spend most of my day working on some experimental project I created in my mind, or sketching/drafting the plans for future ones. Probably 40% of that time is devoted to "making money" and 60% is devoted to creating eccentric projects that I convince myself might have potential, lol.

I am self-employed (or unemployed, depending on the day) so I am "dressed" most of the time, aside from a couple hours I go out to meet with clients.

I also "vacuum" alot and waste time wrestling with Microsoft trying to use my laptop on the internet.

:love: