PDA

View Full Version : I am now confused

Michelle James
10-26-2010, 05:51 PM
I was at my favorite tg friendly salon having my chest waxed. Again! We were having an interesting conversation about what motivates us to crossdress. We agreed thet for some it's a sexual thing. For others maybe a fetish for a certain type of clothing or material. For some it may be they are on the path to TS or may already be there. Everything up to that point was going well. Then she asked the question! "Not to be nosy but what is your motivation?"

I had no answer! Not because I didn't want to share, but because I never really gave it much thought and now that I am thinking about it I don't know. But how can that be I have been doing this off and on (and lately more on than off) for 45 damn years. How can I not know what makes me tick. I must admit for the first time I know what it means to be truly boggled. For the last several hours I have been thinking about this and I am no closer to an answer than before she aske the damn question. Does anyone else have this problem?

janec
10-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Yes i am not sure why i dress but i just know i have a need/want to dress and i enjoy every minite that i am dressed although it is in the confins of home and i am happpy with that as that is one of the boundries set by my wife when i came out to her any way i wouldnt want to scare the population by going out dressed as i need a lot more practice with make up and such also as the kids have now mostly flown i can dress more often apart from when the youngest comes back from uni .

Brenda456
10-26-2010, 06:40 PM
I just like soft pretty stuff. That is motivation for me!

renee k
10-26-2010, 06:48 PM
I've been at it for 56 years. And have been able to keep it compartmentalized. Till the last few years. I've always felt different inside. Now the urge is there to go through with the transition. Which will take alot of soul searching to decide if this is really what I want.

Renee

Nicole Erin
10-26-2010, 07:12 PM
YOu could have told her about your private moments when you are dressed en femme...
THAT would have started an interesting chat.

Fab Karen
10-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Why does a GG enjoy changing her hair style/color? Why does she enjoy wearing pretty clothes? ( this is purely example for an analogy, not to imply that all GG's do ) Because she does.

ruroken
10-26-2010, 11:33 PM
no, i dont have that problem. I have spent alot of up and down moments in my life understanding this. the hard part is the "impulse" which is instictual. Which you really can't explain. but for me the "impulse" has almost completley died down, due to all the time spent understanding what follows.

the best i can do is my impulse is a impulse to escape my lonliness and boredom, which isnt tied only to crossing.

Karren H
10-26-2010, 11:42 PM
I'm driven to crossdress.... motivation on steriods.....