PDA

View Full Version : Vanity

Khriss
09-08-2005, 09:16 PM
yeah- a lure or a trap, I'm hooked on possitive adulation of pic's I've posted...but is it deserved?? F*^K,YES !! -well... maybe..........
Those honest pics are,still only , but a glimpse of "me"-
I've found myself relying on my looks -then.........a shallow existance many GG's have fallen prey to, ... I see "it" in others,,, believing, I'm not infected-,,,
simple reasurance, that You're pretty- is never enough!?
Soo- another 1000 pics down the line, maybe other Sisters like me will find some....reassurance and comfort ?-

Tristen Cox
09-08-2005, 11:12 PM
Khriss sweetie I love you, but...next time can you post this in the MTF section instead of the FTM :eek:

Khriss
09-09-2005, 01:57 AM
ouch!! my badd ! though .... does the "angst" still apply??

Wendy me
09-09-2005, 07:23 AM
i think it's all abought comfy and were your mind is ( were you let it go) see at one time i needed to be all glamed up to feel fem... but as i let more of who i am , .. you know inside .. out yes i love to do it up to the 9's but in a tank top poney tail and short shorts ... i feel comfy and fem... because i don't need to prove to me that i feel fem..... i so know it's there and thats a good thing..........

Georgette
09-09-2005, 08:41 AM
So what's your point. I feel femme all day regardless of how I am dressed.

Lisa Golightly
09-09-2005, 08:49 AM
Oh I'm vain as they come... but that means I'm always hard on myself. I always see the imperfections so I never wander off into the realms of fantasy. I like doing the photos... they are an outlet... a chance for me to dress up. At work I'm in jeans, trainers and t-shirts most of the time... It's nice to let the glamster go mad when I get the chance. Plus it's fun :)

urban gypsy
09-09-2005, 09:21 AM
the only time vainty goes out of the window with me is when i'm i drab. what the point when drab clothes are so boring.

mand
09-09-2005, 10:41 AM
Do I suffer from vanity?..................I do and I don't. If I'm going to be seen by someone then yes I do, but when home alone no I don't.........I'm a bit slobby when no one's around.
The one thing I am "obsessed" with is that on one ever see's me with out my slap on (make up). I'm always the first up in the morning so I can put my face on, always shaved and re done before anyone gets home and I'm always the last in bed, I don't remove it till everyone else has gone. I'm very vain in that department :o

love mand xxx :)

Tristen Cox
09-09-2005, 02:53 PM
Mand you? Vanity? Naaah :rolleyes: :p

MsEva
09-09-2005, 07:11 PM
EEKs..more the opposite...normally I think I look ok..but there are times when I feel like 5 pounds of s$@# stuffed into a 3 pound bag.. :(

So, yes I guess vanity is important to me..oh the hubris!!!

JocelynG
09-10-2005, 12:28 AM
I think that may be why we post pics of ourselves. It is an outlet of sorts for our vanity. We are saying "Do I look pretty?" "Can I pass?" and we already know the answer but our vanity tells us I want them to tell me too. Every time a primp in a mirror or pose for a camera I am exposing my vanity

mand
09-10-2005, 02:12 AM
Mand you? Vanity? Naaah

Hello Tristen :) .................at times I am ;)

I like the question of vainity, have you every known a GG who was so good looking but inside she was so empty?.
I have, I once went out with a girl who was absolutely stunning in the looks department (and she knew it), I'm talking many years ago here ;)
However after a couple of dates I couldn't get away fast enough, she was just so dam vain, and her personality..............well she didn't have one, apart from selfishness.

I've met a few TG's like that, only they didn't have the looks, they just thought they did.

By the way Tristen I did used to date GG's............honest, I even married one ;)

love mand xxx....................smile

Tristen Cox
09-10-2005, 07:48 AM
Hello Tristen :) .................at times I am ;)

I like the question of vainity, have you every known a GG who was so good looking but inside she was so empty?.
I have, I once went out with a girl who was absolutely stunning in the looks department (and she knew it), I'm talking many years ago here ;)
However after a couple of dates I couldn't get away fast enough, she was just so dam vain, and her personality..............well she didn't have one, apart from selfishness.

I've met a few TG's like that, only they didn't have the looks, they just thought they did.

By the way Tristen I did used to date GG's............honest, I even married one ;)

love mand xxx....................smile

Oh there's a few out there. I meet a lovely woman last year she was pretty but not too showy, didn't like to wear jewely but migawd she didn't have to. Yes she was blonde and smart, yet just a normal girl look suited her perfectly. I wanted to be her so bad...of course I couldn't get the time of day. Ah well

The most gorgeous girls I have found to have little or no personality, big turn off IMO, And worse if they're beautiful and smart it makes you wanna crawl in a hole somewhere...But what in life is fair aye.

Tamara Croft
09-10-2005, 08:28 AM
I'm gonna get shot for this, but IMHO... all CD's are vain.... infact you're more than vain.... outright show offs :p *hides now* :lol:

Tristen Cox
09-10-2005, 08:45 AM
True ;)

mand
09-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Honestly Tamara I never show off, I never show any vainness to anyone...................I promise..............it don't work.

Being kinda shy, kinda nervous and smiling a lot is much better, people, Men, Women and TG's have a lot more time for you ;)

I did say smile alot, not grinning if you do that you just look like a loon :)

love mand xxx :)

DragonLotus
09-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Hope it's ok for me to add my 2 cents on this topic.

I have been guilty of vanity in every form, from just wanting to feel confident to outright being angry when someone I thought was attracted to me turned out NOT to be (and that's been just in the last week!) :eek: :o

Studying Taoism has helped a lot in my effort to put a damper on the old ego, and I hope with age and wisdom I will one day be able to stamp out my vanity and become truly peaceful by not giving a crap any more.

In fact, I pray that happens, because vanity combined with the inescapable prospect of aging seems like it would be an painful and self-devaluing pill to swallow. I want to divest NOW before my stock goes down!

:D

Khriss
09-10-2005, 02:01 PM
I'm gonna get shot for this, but IMHO... all CD's are vain.... infact you're more than vain.... outright show offs :p *hides now* :lol: HEY -DAMMIT what the 'ELL! I........(resemble) Those remarks!?! ...............luckyyersoprettyotherwizei'd,,,

Tamara Croft
09-10-2005, 02:06 PM
HEY -DAMMIT what the 'ELL! I........(resemble) Those remarks!?! ...............luckyyersoprettyotherwizei'd,,,othe rwizeyou'd wut huh :p

Khriss
09-10-2005, 02:27 PM
-let You,spank me ?- hehe ( i'mascaredofYouactually)-inagoodway? hehe-

Rachael Warren
09-10-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm gonna get shot for this, but IMHO... all CD's are vain.... infact you're more than vain.... outright show offs :p *hides now* :lol:

Cder's Vain? arnt we only following "Your" example? :lol:

(Says she playing with false eyelashes ;))

Rachael.

Tristen Cox
09-10-2005, 03:03 PM
See how defensive they get when confronted with truth? Geesh, ooooer hmmm hold on, need to buff this nail a bit more.... :rolleyes:

Trinity_cat
09-10-2005, 03:08 PM
"You're so vain. You probably think this thread is about you. don't you, don't you......etc"........Carly Simon.

~Tamara~I'm gonna get shot for this, but IMHO... all CD's are vain.... infact you're more than vain.... outright show offs :p *hides now* :lol:
You're forgetting the sad git corner. T. I may be the only one in it but it's still there. In fact I'm the Dressidenti.
I dress for me and me alone, my time is limited, ergo Vanity does not have a look in and the sad git rules supreme.

You shot? You should be dragged out into the street and STONED (with roses)

Tristen Cox
09-10-2005, 03:13 PM
I was thinking of that same song Catrina :lol:

Trinity_cat
09-10-2005, 03:20 PM
Great mnds think alike Tristen

So where the heck do I fit in.:D

~Tammy~
09-10-2005, 05:35 PM
I'm not vain. well. uhm. ah. nevermind. I concede.

Wheres the damn mirror gone again? :mad:

DragonLotus
09-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Try having one surgically implanted into your palm.

I've enjoyed mine a lot!

:cool: hehehe

Wendy Seymone
09-10-2005, 07:59 PM
"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin." :flirt:

http://www.wendyseymone.com/dotcom.jpg (http://www.wendyseymone.com)
Proud member of the Vanity Club (http://www.vanityclub.com).

Sharon
09-10-2005, 08:00 PM

Some people have a good reason to be vain. ;)

Tamara Croft
09-10-2005, 08:08 PM
See I was right..... *nail on head* so... anyone got a hammer and nails??? need to widen the forum doors ;)

Tristen Cox
09-10-2005, 08:25 PM
You need to widen whut!!!? Geesh I must be tired I thought you said......nevermind :rolleyes: :D

Angela Burke
09-10-2005, 08:34 PM

Atlantis is "Way down below the ocean!"

Love Angela XX

Tristen Cox
09-10-2005, 08:34 PM
More lube pleeze ...Chrissie it's time!!

ChristineRenee
09-10-2005, 09:04 PM
More lube pleeze ...Chrissie it's time!!How many times have I told you Tris to NOT drink the lube!!

Geeeez...get some skillz...WILLYA????!!!!:D

Tristen Cox
09-10-2005, 09:07 PM
And who gave me the damn madamn hoosier huh?!

Tamara Croft
09-10-2005, 09:07 PM
http://www.getlippy.com/play/quizzes/vainquiz/

Me: -

Preen Queen
You are 62 % vain

You know you look great and you’re quite happy to let the whole world in on the not-so-secret. Withdrawal symptoms can be a problem if separated from your trusty side-kick the mirror for too long though you do realise there are more important things to life than the contents of your make-up bag – sometimes

ChristineRenee
09-10-2005, 09:22 PM
http://www.getlippy.com/play/quizzes/vainquiz/

Me: -

Preen Queen
You are 62 % vain

You know you look great and you’re quite happy to let the whole world in on the not-so-secret. Withdrawal symptoms can be a problem if separated from your trusty side-kick the mirror for too long though you do realise there are more important things to life than the contents of your make-up bag – sometimes41% for me missy! HA!

Your so vain....you probably think this song is about you....:whistle:

Akyra
09-10-2005, 10:16 PM
exsqueez moi but tamaras full of ****....

sorry have to live up to my rep ya knowz.....

im such a bitch how can i be nice.....

oopsie my hair needs brushing.....

wut? oh squuzie those are my batteries yes :eek:

cd_isabelle
09-11-2005, 08:09 PM
hello,

i am in such agreeance (is that a word?).

i love for people to see me dressed and make positive and i stress positive comments. constructive criticism is nice as well. unfortunately rarely has anyone ever seen me dressed, i need to get someone to take pics of me i guess. if you can help, please do.

i think the whole people making nice comments just validates further how you feel about yourself and that can only be nice.

thanks,

cd_isabelle