PDA

View Full Version : The Burning Question

Trinity_cat
09-08-2005, 09:55 PM
Anytime I reveal myself as a CD, the first question is - are you gay.
Well, what is the common answer here?

ChristineRenee
09-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Anytime I reveal myself as a CD, the first question is - are you gay.
Well, what is the common answer here?How about...No I'm not...are YOU????:p

Trinity_cat
09-08-2005, 10:08 PM
HAHAHA,,,,I used that one tonight Christine.

Clare
09-08-2005, 10:27 PM
NOT GAY!

I'm fully hetro. Have been married and have a wonderful 3 yrs Son. I'm only interested in GG's for relationships.

Christine

DonnaT
09-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Maybe we need a fem photo ID card with answers to the FAQs on the back:

Are you Gay? No

Do you want to be a woman? No

Etc.

Tristen Cox
09-08-2005, 11:08 PM
I'm going to play a little bit like Amelie here. I don't see what's so wrong about being gay anymore than it should be wrong to be a crossdresser. I know you're only answering yes or no but think about how you react to this type of question as well. Some have mentioned their preference on this forum in a way that they despise homosexuality.

Being thus I could answer this two ways.

1. No I'm not gay

2. Hell no why would you think such a thing!

See what I mean?

ChristineRenee
09-08-2005, 11:45 PM
I'm going to play a little bit like Amelie here. I don't see what's so wrong about being gay anymore than it should be wrong to be a crossdresser. I know you're only answering yes or no but think about how you react to this type of question as well. Some have mentioned their preference on this forum in a way that they despise homosexuality.

Being thus I could answer this two ways.

1. No I'm not gay

2. Hell no why would you think such a thing!

See what I mean?Just to clarify Tris..the "no I'm not gay...are YOU???" response that I gave out was intended to be sarcasm directed at the bigots who believe that gays and CD's are all one and the same. They hate what they don't understand or WANT to understand. What better way to puncture a hole in their bigoted balloon than by suggesting to them that they possibly could be "like us"? If it were me..as an exclamation point to it...I'd prolly blow him a kiss as well!:eek: :D

Debbie Kong
09-09-2005, 12:20 AM
In my twisted world view I see it like this. Gay relations are between two guys. When I am Debbie I no longer am a guy therefore I can only be involved in either heterosexual or lesbian or "trans" relationships and encounters. I don't expect to be taken too seriously but it truly is how I feel and I feel good about it.

In Canada the title GBLT is used to lump together Gay, Bi, Lesbain and Trans people. I feel that the poll should have included that fourth category and I didn't submit a preference. Still, I'm glad that you brought up the question.

Debbie

JocelynG
09-09-2005, 01:23 AM
I'm always gay and happy j/k. Not gay. Happily married to a wonderul wife

paulacd
09-09-2005, 02:52 AM
I'm definitely not gay, even when dressed. I can't help but admire the female form and the clothes she like to wear. When dress I'm only gay in the sense that I'm a raging lesbian!!!!

GO GIRLS :love:

Paula.

Vallari
09-09-2005, 04:20 AM
Bi currently, but I can see myself becoming homosexual. :)

Wendy me
09-09-2005, 07:14 AM
i say no but thanks for the offer ,........

Vaerise
09-09-2005, 07:19 AM
Bi. I still have some slight sexual feelings for GG. But I fantasize about being with man. Ewww this is kind of messed up.

Sophie_A
09-09-2005, 07:27 AM
No thats not messed up, if thats how you feel thats how you feel, accept it and enjoy it.

kathy gg
09-09-2005, 09:01 AM
hi sophie

I don't think there is anything wrong with being bi or gay ....and I can see how this quetison gets alot of peoples feathers in a ruffal...but what is wrong is leading a woman (one is dating) into thinking one is purely hetrosexual. If one is questioning or bi-sexual it seems those people in this community are the ones that go out of their way to protest.

Had to respond to this as well:

Debbie Kong said "In my twisted world view I see it like this. Gay relations are between two guys. When I am Debbie I no longer am a guy therefore I can only be involved in either heterosexual or lesbian or "trans" relationships and encounters. I don't expect to be taken too seriously but it truly is how I feel and I feel good about it. "

So to summarize: when us gg's are intimate with our crossdresing husbands when they are 'en femme', this in your opinion is a lesbian relationship? Even though said crossdresser has a penis and said gg has a vagina?

I know you are just saying this more for yourself, but I have heard that reasoning by many other crossdressers. Again, you have your own personal thoughts and that is great and everyone has to do what they need to get through the day. But my personal thought is when a genetic male is crossdressed and that person is intimate with a genetic male (cded or otherwise) when it all comes down to it, it is two guys. I mean you both have male parts, don't see how that is lesbian or het or anything other than two guys.

If you still actively seek relationships and sex (with women) in addition to your interludes with men and other cd's then I would say you are bi-sexual.
What is wrong with saying that you are bi? I think it shows honesty and courage and that is pretty cool.

Anyway, sorry to comment as this was a tg thread, but I just had to interject....

kathy in canada

Priscilla1018
09-09-2005, 09:02 AM
I am not Gay,if I were, what's wrong with that?

mand
09-09-2005, 09:10 AM
The misconseption that dressing in female clothes must equal being gay probably isn't as widespread now as it used to be.............is it?.......I don't know? I just imagaine it isn't????
I can only say how I feel.

Would a person be gay if they had a female mind within a male body, and this person wished to be loved as a woman by a man?........I speaking on a personal level here.
To me being gay is between two persons af the same gender, I'm not sure which "label" I would fit into (don't really care to tell the truth ).
The truth is a woman does not do anything for me in a sexual way, I think the feamle body is beautiful, but the one emotion I feel is total envy, It is the body to match my mind, the one I should have been born in.

However having said that I would place no restrictions on my feelings for someone, If I liked/fell for someone their gender would not be important to me, it's the person I fall for.

love mand xxx :)

To be honest I've just copied this from a post I did yesterday ;)

urban gypsy
09-09-2005, 09:19 AM
Hi

i'm hetro and happy. but i have a few gay friends that are also happy.
they relate to me better as a joanna.but we socailise more when i am in drab garb. but as long as everyone is happy with the way they are what does it matter.

Amelia Moxon
09-09-2005, 02:54 PM
....every one has asked me that question, Michelle is a lesbian though, so its GG's for me in both male and female mode.

Hugs
Michelle xxx

Tristen Cox
09-09-2005, 03:17 PM
The misconseption that dressing in female clothes must equal being gay probably isn't as widespread now as it used to be.........
I'd say there is less of it yes, seems to be less and less every year. Good signs for the future.

HaleyPink2000
09-09-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm again with Joyce on this answer.

But I want to say one more thing. Even though I'm very Hetro. Way in love with my Wife.

I think it is a person's Right as a US Citizen to be what ever they want to be. I did fight in a war for this Country so you could be a Redneck, Gay, TV, TG, TS, Hippi, Soda Jerk, African American, Irish American, Mexican American or even a German American. How ever you want to call these groups. What ever clasifications , labels etc you want to paste on people, They are all Americans. Being from here, I believe they all desirve their rights in this Country. One of those rights is to be treated with respect as they desirve and earn. If that individual is part of one of these groups and acts Ignorant, I'm going to judge just that person, not the group they belong to.

Sorry for the soap boxing!

Haley:)

erica michelle
09-09-2005, 04:02 PM
I am BI, but lean more toward dating men

Joanie
09-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Gay? NOT. Married for over 20 years. I have heard it said that cder's should be called femmophils as we appreciate women more than the regular non-cding guy. I think we can sympathize with them more, for sure.

Tristen Cox
09-09-2005, 04:10 PM
sooo I'd like to give Haley a kiss...
Tramp!!

Khriss
09-09-2005, 04:17 PM
- HEY!!! I'm intrigued by her "mind"!?
You... in every respect -just slay me-...........ok? :eek:

HaleyPink2000
09-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Khriss:

All my love to you also Hun.
Big hugs and Kisses back.. I love
Your postings also.

It's like Natalie
Joyce and Tristen. What would we
do without all of you on here.
It would be a lonely place, HUH?

This forum is like the rest of our world.
You, have to have compassion in your heart,
for everyone. Blind, sick, homeless, gay,
lesbian, Bi, TV, CD etc. What ever
label a person does use for a particular group.

If you don't what is life about?

Your Sister!

HaleyPink2000
09-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Great posting and love the words.

Thanks!

JocelynG
09-10-2005, 12:44 AM
I agree with you Haley. This is a free nation and we are free to believe, even in gender issues, what we wish. I truely wish other people of this country would understand that.

Rachael Warren
09-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Cant answer truthfully, not for want of trying.

This depends on wheather you are asking biologically, or mentally, so I suppose in my case it's all three.

I am only attracted to women, if that helps.

Rachael. :)

Khriss
09-10-2005, 02:53 PM
"burning"?.... ain't there an ointment fer that!?! :eek: ;)

DonnaT
09-12-2005, 10:59 AM
Note that in the gender world, male and female are just labels to us. There are a wide variety of TG's in between and not enough labels for all of them.

In the sexual world, so far there is gay, bi or lesbian. There is no label for TGs into TGs, or TGs into guys, or GG's into CD's, etc. etc.

Say a GG likes guys, but it has to be a CD. She's not attracted to GG's, and thus is not a lesbian, and she's not attracted to manly looking men, so she's not really hetero either. She likes her guy to look fem, but there is no "label" to identify her sexual orientation.

Point is, try not to get caught up in labels, because there aren't enough to go around.

Julie
09-12-2005, 04:59 PM
I'm actually both. When I'm in drab I'm straight - I love women! When I'm dressed, I'm lesbian - I love women! So I'm a combo :p

Sara Kat
09-12-2005, 07:23 PM
I'm bi-sexual. While my male half loves girls/having girlfriends along with everything that goes with it, my Sara side is so totally boycrazy. Although she's not too interested in a relationship with a guy. She just wants them for sex. Dirty ****! :D

Marcyme
09-13-2005, 07:20 PM
My answer....
"Why does it matter?"
"I love my wife and love our relationship, soooooo if you must label me,
go for it." ;)

Billie Jean
09-28-2005, 09:47 PM
....every one has asked me that question, Michelle is a lesbian though, so its GG's for me in both male and female mode.

Hugs
Michelle xxxThat's me too Michelle. I just wish I could find one who excepts that I love to get dolled up too.Maybe we could exchange fashion tips with each other. Billie Jean ;)

HaleyPink2000
09-28-2005, 10:01 PM
Well I think the answer I'd give ya is No! I'm hetro.
Why would a Gay person dress up as a woman?

Katie Ashe
09-29-2005, 09:50 PM
Get that one all the time, I always say NO, Are you...

Then they ask "does your wife know and is she ok with it." My responds is yep, she buys me pantyhose all the time.

Stormgirl
09-29-2005, 09:53 PM
Straight as an angry arrow

Fallen Angel
09-29-2005, 10:40 PM
well it comeswith the territory! as much as i do go out people seem to ask that question alot its like the both go to gether xxxx

size7satin
09-29-2005, 10:42 PM
Im bi so when people ask me I tell them no Im not gay.............but my boyfriends are........... :eek: that shocks most of them and ends the conversation about sexuality :D

Alison Michelle
09-29-2005, 11:10 PM
I have only been attracted to women even when dressed as one. If you have to put me in a catagory....... What everrrrr!:D Just glad to be me.

Sherrie
09-30-2005, 07:14 PM
I answered not gay, but I am bi-curious. Especially with trans-gendered people. Or does that make me a lesbian? I love women and I always will. I also just happen to love wearing what they do. :c9:

MandyTS
09-30-2005, 07:42 PM
Sexual orientation is a interesting thing.

I would consider mysefl heterosexual, but in a different way.

As a girl I would want to be with a guy

As a male I would want to be with a girl

I could never be with a guy as a guy

I could never be with a girl as a girl.

If I had a choice I would be number 1 anyday of the week.

BTW Vallari your avatar is so cute... I have always wanted to say that... I wish I could be that cute!

Ella
09-30-2005, 07:51 PM
When a boy, I'm straight,

When I'm Ella, I'm bi.

I would prefer to be with a woman, as I feel I could actually live with one, and guys can be hot for short encounters, but I wouldn't live with one.

MarinaTwelve200
09-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Would a person be gay if they had a female mind within a male body, and this person wished to be loved as a woman by a man?........I speaking on a personal level here.
To me being gay is between two persons af the same gender, I'm not sure which "label" I would fit into (don't really care to tell the truth ).
The truth is a woman does not do anything for me in a sexual way, I think the feamle body is beautiful, but the one emotion I feel is total envy, It is the body to match my mind, the one I should have been born in.

However having said that I would place no restrictions on my feelings for someone, If I liked/fell for someone their gender would not be important to me, it's the person I fall for.

)

I'm a hetro CD by the way--I CD to escape from my male self for a while, and thats about it.

I think we each need to define the terms we use (what we personally mean) before we make any comments---as they may differ between individuals.

I define "sex" as Bio sex, "Gay" as homosexual (being attracted to persons of the same sex) "Transsexual" as being of one biosex with the mind/brain of the opposite biosex.---I reserve "Gender" for the sex role one takes on reguardless of biosex.
----------------------------
To comment on the above---A person with a female mind an Male body I call a Transsexual. Technically they ARE Homosexual, BUT for reasons other than a "regular Homosexual" .

There are at least TWO types of homosexuals. The transsexual has a female brain with a male biosex---and her difference from other males, goes beyond mere sexual orentation. She sees her self as a female in most respects , and as females are attracted to males, so are the transsexuals.

Homosexuals, on the other hand are usually found to be MALE in most or all respects except that they are sexually attracted to other males.---Despite their reversed sexuality, even the typical male patterns of sexual and romantic relationships are observed in homosexuals.

Sources tell us that what causes a Homosexualy and a transsexualy in a person are different, so we are looking at TWO different conditions here that have homosex, with respect to biology, in common.

It has often been suggested that Bi-sexuals are somewhere between Hetrosexuals and homosexuals on a linear continuim between the two---But I have seen sources and my own experience that suggest that "Bi-Sexuals" might have a completely different angle on sexuality all together.
What it is, is not entirely clear yet, but it seems that bisexuals tend to see their objects of desire in a less "personal" way than either Hetros or gays. This is a very interesting phenominom that , if properly described, my reveal new insighrs into sexuality as a whole.

Brightredruby
10-01-2005, 11:42 AM
I have sadi when asked that question. "Why do you ask such a thing?" And they said" because your wearing womens clothes. and I said "you seem to have gender confused with sexuality" and they sadi "huh"
that was the end of the conversation.

Perhaps it would be worth while to discuss being gay versus being queer. Queer for some can mean your outside normal definitions of gender and not just about what kind of body you like to have sex with

Stephanie
10-01-2005, 01:23 PM
I guess that I would have to say that bi (or "bi-curious") best describes me. Although I'm married and primarily attracted to women, I DO have some same-sex desires (especially when I'm crossdressed although NOT only when I'm crossdressed). My wife and I have a pretty good sex life and I have agreed to a completely monogamous relationship with her but if I weren't married or if my wife ever said it was o.k., I'd definitely want to at least try it with another guy.

LindaTS
10-04-2005, 08:41 AM
In my twisted world view I see it like this. Gay relations are between two guys. When I am Debbie I no longer am a guy therefore I can only be involved in either heterosexual or lesbian or "trans" relationships and encounters. I don't expect to be taken too seriously but it truly is how I feel and I feel good about it.

In Canada the title GBLT is used to lump together Gay, Bi, Lesbain and Trans people. I feel that the poll should have included that fourth category and I didn't submit a preference. Still, I'm glad that you brought up the question.

Debbie

I feel the same way as Debbie. When I'm Linda, which is about 90% of the time now, I'm interested in other t-girls and females equally. I believe that there is nothing wrong with the way I feel. Besides, it's just a label. Let's be ourselves and enjoy life as it comes.

DawnRodgers
10-05-2005, 02:11 AM
I prefer to think of myself (and act too) as a totally heterosexual person when dressed as either gender. Meaning as a man I prefer women and as a woman I prefer men. I do admit to wanting to also be around woman no matter how I dress. Men can be so boring to hang with but they are deliciously sexy.
Dawn

gender_blender
10-05-2005, 02:05 PM
I'm not homosexual, but I'm gay. Figure that one out.

Charlie

Fanny57
10-07-2005, 02:15 AM
As for myself most of my life I have been straight, married with kids, although when young I like some did experiment with guys. At this point in my life I would truly love to be taken by a man as a woman and fully satisfy both of us, and yet I still favor women for a relationship, if any of this makes sense. It is a strange world we live in that any of this matters to anyone but those involved in with this mental conflict, but who are we to judge.
Love to All Fanny