PDA

View Full Version : Crave for CD is such a mysterious thing.

linda.wai
10-27-2010, 10:50 PM
My crave or urge to CD varies a lot with time.

Sometimes, every morning I wake up with super strong desire to have breasts and a vagina. I would have the urge to act feminine in my daily gestures whenever possible.

This might go away at once after a few hours of CD and kept died down for months. Or it might not have any effect. At times the urge is so strong thst i really want to try HRT or more at the expense of losing my SO and my career.

Then all of a sudden I lost the urge to CD for months.

Once, few years ago, I went to Thailand for a CD holiday. On day 1, after one outing, my urge is gone and I "wasted" the entire vacation.

Michelle 51
10-28-2010, 11:38 AM
I think most of us have cycles we go through and for me they can vary but i find as i get older the urge never goes far and i might not dress fully i always need to have something fem on :ie panties 24/7 and i keep legs and chest shaved and wear ear studs etc.

Tina B.
10-28-2010, 02:42 PM
It comes and it goes, but didn't you have a camera with you, I don't see how a trip to Thailand could be a waste. There has to be more there than just a CD life? I'm not sure what bothers people the most, when the urge to dress comes on, or when it doesn't!
Tina B.

Joanne f
10-28-2010, 03:17 PM
I wonder if wanting something is a stronger emotion than actually having something you like or want therefore once the stronger emotion has gone what you are left with seams less significant in some way .