PDA

View Full Version : Just a happy step in my new life

Inna
10-28-2010, 11:02 AM
I have been self medicating,:-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know! I know! don't let me have it!
My research into HRT comprised of 2 years prior to venturing into HRT routine and my knowledge was extensive in understanding such. I have been on it for past year and half with astonishing results and no side effects other than known issues and occasional dosage adjustments. In fact I have started with low dosage and gradually increased it to that required for TS woman so that stress on the body would be greatly reduced. Said that I felt the need of validation and self validation helps but falls short of perfect, so, I just have taken new step forth in my life as a transsexual girl and scheduled therapist appointment with this super lady Dr. in my area. November 5th is the date and I can't wait!
So here, legitimate and by the book!

Melody Moore
10-28-2010, 11:14 AM
You very naughty girl Alexia

And I remember it wasnt that long ago you were having some serious issues about your image, and I also know how depressed you got about it. You really did play a very dangerous game of Russian Roulette with self medicating HRT. However with that said, Im glad that you have now taken steps to get some proper help because Im sure that you realise now that you shouldn't really attempt HRT on your own.

So thank you for being honest and coming to your senses because there are lots of people here that really do care about you!

Billijo49504
10-28-2010, 02:22 PM
If you are sure of your self, getting the hormone letter is the easy part, finding a doctor to give them to you is the hard part for me. That is if you are certain in your heart and mind, that you're the wrong sex, then it's easy to convince the therapist. I wish you well on the path you're on now...BJ

renee k
10-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Hi Alexia,

I really glad to hear your going to see a gender therapist. I decided to make an appointment to see one as well. Mine is on the 4th. It's something I've wanted to do for along time. We should compare notes, LOL!!

Renee

7sisters
10-28-2010, 06:49 PM
At last !!!!!!

Inna
10-28-2010, 08:11 PM
At last !!!!!!

Baby, you were my guiding light and I would have not made this decission without your love, princess!

prene
10-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Be careful,
Alexia you look very feminine to me right now.
From your posts if I passed you on the street I would swear you were a gg.

YOU DON'T KNOW THIS BUT YOU LOOK SO GOOD I THINK ABOUT PURGINE AND ASKING YOU OUT. AS A GM.

YOU LOOK ...WOW

7sisters
10-28-2010, 11:15 PM
Muah. this is the best news to give me. thank you. October was very tough. LOL. But we made it through.

Melody Moore
10-28-2010, 11:45 PM
Double Mawh! this is brilliant news for quite a few of us that were hanging on the edge of our seats in the earlier part of October

Alexia is spot on here... "self validation helps but falls short of perfect"

While this forum is great support for transsexuals it's not the be & end all because it cannot deal with some of the more serious issues you could face by self administering hormone therapy - sometimes things just sneak up on us when we least expect it & we really need some urgent professional help that this forum simply cannot deal with. Here is another 10 good reasons why you shouldn't ever attempt to self administer Hormone Therapy (http://www.northernconcord.org.uk/Drugs.htm)

Congratulations Alexia, you are a truly great example for others to follow now.:rave:

7sisters
10-28-2010, 11:53 PM
:hugs:Melody, well said.
But yah Alexia, you've made a right decision and you have set a great example as Melody is saying.

gretchen2
10-29-2010, 07:45 AM
That's great I feel your Joy.

Teri Jean
10-29-2010, 09:06 AM
Congratulations, I wish you the best.

Kaitlyn Michele
10-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Just keep heading in your own right direction...

its nice to hear you are doing well!!

Traci Elizabeth
10-29-2010, 10:51 AM
That's great news. I wish you the best.

vickilynn
10-29-2010, 03:25 PM
Good Luck to you, I hope everthing works for , You do look good now