PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who Is Coming For Dinner????

Vampkittii
09-09-2005, 06:08 AM
Ok well Missy_Aust and I made a few new friends this week :welcome: thanks to this great forum and between us we have decided to keep the good times rolling on by organsing a dinner where everyone and their SO is welcome. Just remember we are in Melbourne hope to get as many people going as we can. Come on girls get those gorgeous dinner shoes on and have a night on the town PM me for details.
Vampkittii and friends
:) :)

Melissa Ryan
09-09-2005, 06:13 AM
Can I come?

HaleyPink2000
09-09-2005, 07:46 AM
Wish I could, but my Father is having open heart surgery next Tuesday. So I won't be going much of anyplace for a while.

But i so would like to see an outing on a weekend here in Illinois for everyone on here. That would be so fun..

Your such a dear and I just love reading your postings Hun.

Love to you and yours!

Haley:)

Vampkittii
09-09-2005, 08:18 AM
melissa and lyn ryan what would dinner be like if the friends that made this meeting all possible werent there to share it with us, look forward to catching up again soon.
hugs vampkittii and missy_aust

kristine239
09-09-2005, 09:00 AM
HaleyPink2000 -- There is a major CD organization that hosts events like you are looking for in Chicago. Suggest you contact Julie Johnson at julie@fwwv.net. She can put you in contact with the Chicago group.

Please be sure to tell her I sent you.

Love Kristine

urban gypsy
09-09-2005, 09:36 AM
That sounds fantasic wish icould come but may be next time i visiting my brother in melbourne.

Melissa Ryan
09-27-2005, 09:02 AM
Well! I still think this is a great idea! Come on get in touch!!!!!!! We wanna go out for tea!!!!! :D :gh: