PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Time Beware

lingerieLiz
10-28-2010, 11:11 PM
This time of year black lights come into play. Just remember that they can show hidden things. I still remember the poor girl at a dance years ago who wore a white bra under her black sweater. No one could see her bra until she went out on the dance floor and the lights went down and the black lights came on. She might as well removed her sweater. She was mortified, but the guys loved it.

A few years ago I was at a store wearing a tan light weight sweater and a cream colored bra with lace cups. Nothing showed except some projection. I was talking to a young sales clerk and she walked over to a display to show me something. As we were talking I looked into the mirror and realized I could easily see lace and a faint bra line. I’m sure she noticed, but never lost a beat as she showed me what they had. Later I realized the bra was shiny and the lace had white threads which glowed in the black lights.

What reminded me about this was. Today I had a bunch of errands to run. I slipped on a pair of gg jeans, t-top, and flats. The top was white but was a medium weight. Looked in the bathroom mirror and couldn’t see my bra (beige-pink). So off I went. Made a couple of stops and decided to check out Marshalls. As I was browsing I saw myself in a mirror and could see the bra. Didn’t stand out but could be seen. The store was much brighter than my bathroom. Oh well I was there so I went ahead and checked out their new bras. Nothing. But did find some new panties I wanted so I carried them (no carts were available) up to the long line at check out. Almost left. After standing in line for several minutes and talking to the women around me while holding several pairs of panties, I made it up to the checkout. I handed the girl the panties and paid. As I was walking out I saw her watching me. I’m sure she was checking my back for the telltale lines. Goes to show most people don't care or notice what you have on.

AKAMichelle
10-29-2010, 07:53 AM
There are lots of things that happen like that everyday. that's why when I go shopping, I make sure to be dressed in the first place. then if anything is off then Michelle is having the bad day and not me :D