PDA

View Full Version : Forum purge

Genivieve
10-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Has anyone here ever done a "purge" from this forum.
I have found myself coming on and off here for years, being active, then feeling scared or guilty and removing a bunch of posts and pictures.

I love the community here but I feel that sometimes it is too much of a safe escape
and makes me feel more and more like I am keeping a secret in daily life.

Maybe its just not time for me to embrace my issues.

SuzanneBender
10-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Sometimes I am active here and sometimes I am not. It depends on what is going on in my life. I have never remove a post or pic, but I do feel guilty about spending time composing prose to post here that I could like be spending elsewhere. Although, I think my time here is important. Its an opportunity to express myself which is always important.

You have to do what you feel comfy with. Read. post, log on don't log on. We will be here for you just the same.

tommi
10-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Only cleared my pictures and I would love to repost some but thats a whole other issue.But as far as time spent it definitely goes in cycles.

Carroll
10-29-2010, 02:27 PM
I have gone moths without dressing, but still come here everyday, up to three times. I might not post, but I do read.

RADER
10-29-2010, 08:22 PM
I think the 2 nd best day of my life was finding this forum. (ST was my wife) This forum
has given me much in site as to who and what I am. Just knowing that there are people like me
that enjoy, do similar things, have similar thoughts,ideas, feelings, make one know that you
are not crazy. I thought once that I should be fitted for a Straight Jacket. Now I see, that it should be
a floor length gown. Yes I do come here often. I enjoy learning from others. Once upon a time, I would
only dress on rare occasions. Now I under-dress 80% of the time, ware panties all the time.
Wife is OK with my dressing, as long as it stays at home. Under-dressing outside is OK as long as it
is not to noticeable. Rader

RachelZ
10-30-2010, 12:18 AM
I love the community here, so I'm always around whether I'm actively dressing or not.