PDA

View Full Version : What all are you doing?

janet p
10-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Today I went and had my first manicure and pedicure with color,also shaved eyebrows. On the way home stopped at GB2 to show them and check on my apointment for the party tomorrow then stopped by the store to pick up some things and no one seemed to notice or even react to me. Now I need to finish shaving the rest of the body. It felt so cool not to get any negative reaction and I'm thinking of doing it more often.:battingeyelashes::love:

Rianna Humble
10-29-2010, 05:15 PM
I can still remember my first mani+pedi with colour - it felt so good and so natural. I also remember my first time going into a store en femme and being treated just like any other customer. These are memories that don't go away! Just one thing, though, the more you do it, the more normal it will feel!

AKAMichelle
10-29-2010, 10:50 PM
Sounds like tomorrow is going to be fun and exciting. So have enough fun for the both of us

sometimes_miss
10-30-2010, 01:13 AM
As much as I'd love to have some attention paid to my poor, tired feet, they're really ugly, so that's out of the question. I have thought of a manicure, but as I keep my nails short for work, I'd have to get fake nails, and am scared of not being able to remove all the evidence when it comes time to remove them. So, short home polished nails I am stuck with. Today, it's China Glaze ruby pumps.

alice clair
10-30-2010, 07:20 AM
Janet that is the next thing on my list of things i really want to do. I have been shopping with my wife while wearing opentoed sandles with bright pink polish on and nobody said a word, so i am going for it next month.

Tanya83
10-30-2010, 08:00 AM
Love my pedicures. Just had one this past weekend and was fun to see another woman getting her nails done while her husband was just hanging out watching. I know he was thinking something about me lol I was so close to be like "You should try it!"

janet p
10-30-2010, 10:45 AM
Tanya83, you mentioned another woman being there. I was the only male there with about four or five woman and they all talked with me as if I'd been there before and it was nothing new.

Misti
11-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Janet,
Saw your post in the Veteran's section and followed you here. Your mention of GB2 really hit home with me. It was "fabulous" Amy that got me started here in the forum (and at GB2 with a pair of her red hot red pumps and full-length mirror. What an eye opener!) and girl, I'm not looking back now. I am looking forward to the time when I can personally meet some of you Vegas girls. Better sitll, get to know you all at GB2. Some day I hope to be able to go to one, or all, of the GB2 outing parties with you all. Sigh, that'll be the day. Drop a PM, if you are of a mind. BTW I'm getting a pedi (no color yet) with my SO for my birthday this week. Hugs, Misti

sissystephanie
11-14-2010, 06:36 PM
I got my usual bi-weekly mani/pedi on last Thursday. Today (Sunday) I went out totally dressed , but as usual no wig or makeup. I went to a restaurant for lunch and then to Walmart for some shopping. Of course some people looked at me since since I had a very feminine pink Tee on! But no comments were made. I don't mind people looking at me, since I think I dress very well!! Oh yes, Monday I have to go back to the Nail Salon because I messed up 2 finger nails on my left hand! Did not have time to do it on Saturday!