PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Back

Ms_Veronica
10-30-2010, 02:43 AM
Hi All.. I'm new here, but just wanted to share with everyone my walk that I just got back from completely en femme.. I've gone out of the house many of times, first on just drives around town, and even a few walks before this one, but this one was different in that I only had on my femme clothing, no holdovers out of necessity from my male stuff (coat, pair of jeans).. It only totaled about .75 of a mile around the university I'm a student at, but it was great fun.. My fiance says I look very passable when I'm completely done up as Veronica, but I wanted to get a 2nd opinion from everyone here of what I went out tonight in..

Thanks a bunch and hope to get to know everyone around here better :)

Ashleythenewgirl
10-30-2010, 02:46 AM
Very nice Veronica, you look good. Thanks for sharing!

alice clair
10-30-2010, 07:01 AM
You look great Veronica. Plus you already told your fiance so it shows honesty on your part and courage. I wish you well on your journey. Good luck on your marriage to an understanding woman.

AKAMichelle
10-30-2010, 08:26 AM
I would agree. Nicely done :D

Crystal Alberta
10-30-2010, 10:19 AM
Hi Veronica. Welcome to the forum! I agree with your fiancé - you look great. With your look and that outfit, you shouldn't have any trouble blending in.

Crystal

foxinheels88
10-30-2010, 12:02 PM
Wow! You look very passable!! I'm slightly jealous :D

Ms_Veronica
10-30-2010, 09:10 PM
Wow.. Thanks all!! I never imagined a response like that, but it is greatly appreciated.. The encouragement helps so much.. I think I'm getting close to venturing out somewhere during the day :eek:

Babeba
10-31-2010, 05:07 AM
I wouldn't think twice about what gender you were if I passed you in the street! Definitely a pass.