PDA

View Full Version : i'm excited..........(not sexually, you can read this post without embarrassment)

helena.gcd
10-30-2010, 11:08 AM
tomorrow is halloween night and i'm going to take the chance and go out dressed in public for second time in my life and i feel excited, longing for that moment to come. :D

This morning i was having breakfast at a cafeteria and i found my self thinking about which eye-shadow will look best with the wig i'll be wearing. :daydreaming: Then a girl comes in. I check her outfit and when i saw her boots i realized that i didn't have any and that probably tomorrow will be raining in Madrid. Don't have time to go to buy a nice pair, and the heels that i'm going to wear are open toe ones, so i took a mental note to put in my luggage the pair of black pumps, just in case i don't want to wet my feet. :doh:

moments later i kept thinking: would i find some open stores tomorrow? i should buy a black purse bigger than the one i have, because i want to take with me my camera, my phone, some make up to do retouches, my wallet.......... and i don't know if every thing is going to fit inside.....

so those thoughts keep coming all day long......... i guess that that is what GG do before a important date, and that only makes me think about more girly stuff...... come on!!! beard covers my face, very 'macho' look and in my inside i'm about to giggle with every girly thought......:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

i think that i'm trapped in this pink flog and my only wish is that tomorrow comes soon. :daydreaming:

does any of you are longing for tomorrow to come?

Lucy_Bella
10-30-2010, 11:38 AM
I am happy for you ! Halloween is a great day for many of us, I have never gone out dressed as a girl on Halloween myself. I do have the chance to go and RSVP'd as a strong maybe. I just don't feel like it ,I know odd . If I was going to go, I have the sexiest little black dress that I bought a few years back, could never fit into until recently .It's not to trashy but then again it's no church attire either.

I just have family around right now and hate to skip out on them ( I'd feel selfish ) .Even tho it's only Halloween I feel it's important for me to spend it with my kids and family. Who knows maybe next year? I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween and I really envy those who are going out.

Loni
10-30-2010, 11:44 AM
acutely Halloween is a sad but happy day for me.
i have been off work for the past two months,
(sad part)......and back to work on sunday at 2:am.....no more time off.
(happy part)...and back to work on sunday at 2:am.... money....income.