PDA

View Full Version : "And the kingdom was lost, all because of a ------ FINGERNAIL!?"

docrobbysherry
10-30-2010, 11:36 AM
I'm SURE most of u r familiar with the poem about the, "Kingdom being lost because of a horseshoe nail"?

Well, I've visions of MY SECRET FEM CLOSET kingdom being outed because of a lost FINGERNAIL!:eek:

I was trying out my "witch" Halloween outfit. Complete with VERY LONG black fingernails! This was one of my most difficult dressing sessions! Every time I tried to use my hands, the long nails twisted, came loose, or fell off!:doh:

Anyway, I lost one of the thumb nails somewhere in the living areas of my house! If my daughter finds it, she'll KNOW somethings up! Because it's black, about 2" long, with stickum on the back! If she EVER starts snooping around our house, I've got Sherry's items hidden EVERYWHERE, except in her room!:brolleyes:

I wonder if any of u have been outed by the SMALLEST or SIMPLEST of things? Maybe something as small as a fingernail?:straightface:

Loni
10-30-2010, 11:49 AM
sounds like you need that special closet with a dead bolt lock on it.
but yes all is lost, time to tell all. and be done with it. or maybe just start clean up very good while you can. remember the program called "the odd couple"? Felix Unger i believe was the name, he was a clean nut. be one for a day.

just put on your bast maid outfit and get to work.

Marilyn Beck
10-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Before my wife knew about my CDing, one morning she found a tiny clip earring converter of mine on the floor of our bathroom. She showed it to me and asked if I knew what it was and where it came from. I had just woke up and acted uninterested, but my heart was racing and I knew I had finally been busted after almost 30 years of keeping my CDing a secret from her. Surprisingly, she just set it down on the counter and continued to get ready for work, and never said another word about it. But this incident got me thinking about my big secret, and I finally got the courage to come out to her about 2 weeks later.

SherriePall
10-30-2010, 01:32 PM
My wife knows about me (although she has never seen me), but she still raises a fuss whenever I lose a fingernail and she finds it. When I realize I am missing one, I, too, scour the house to find it. A couple of times I haven't found the offender and, so far, my wife hasn't either. Are missing fingernails like those missing socks out of dryers?

JohnH
10-30-2010, 01:34 PM
I'm SURE most of u r familiar with the poem about the, "Kingdom being lost because of a horseshoe nail"?

Well, I've visions of MY SECRET FEM CLOSET kingdom being outed because of a lost FINGERNAIL!:eek:

I was trying out my "witch" Halloween outfit. Complete with VERY LONG black fingernails! This was one of my most difficult dressing sessions! Every time I tried to use my hands, the long nails twisted, came loose, or fell off!:doh:

Anyway, I lost one of the thumb nails somewhere in the living areas of my house! If my daughter finds it, she'll KNOW somethings up! Because it's black, about 2" long, with stickum on the back! If she EVER starts snooping around our house, I've got Sherry's items hidden EVERYWHERE, except in her room!:brolleyes:

I wonder if any of u have been outed by the SMALLEST or SIMPLEST of things? Maybe something as small as a fingernail?:straightface:

All you would have needed to explain to your daughter is that you were trying on a witch's Halloween costume. She did not need to know that you cross dressed except for just the costume.

Before my wife knew about my CDing, one morning she found a tiny clip earring converter of mine on the floor of our bathroom. She showed it to me and asked if I knew what it was and where it came from. I had just woke up and acted uninterested, but my heart was racing and I knew I had finally been busted after almost 30 years of keeping my CDing a secret from her. Surprisingly, she just set it down on the counter and continued to get ready for work, and never said another word about it. But this incident got me thinking about my big secret, and I finally got the courage to come out to her about 2 weeks later.

Your wife could have assumed that you were messing around with another woman and the converter fell out of your pocket. That would have made her much angrier than simply admitting you were crossdressing. Glad you came clean.

docrobbysherry
10-30-2010, 06:48 PM
When I realize I am missing one, I, too, scour the house to find it. A couple of times I haven't found the offender and, so far, my wife hasn't either. Are missing fingernails like those missing socks out of dryers?

Because I have MORE relatives in the house this weekend!:doh: I've looked EVERYWHERE for that nail! It's 2" long, for pete's sake!:brolleyes:

All you would have needed to explain to your daughter is that you were trying on a witch's Halloween costume. She did not need to know that you cross dressed except for just the costume.

GREAT thot, John! Except sadly, the dad my daughter is familiar with, wouldn't be caught DEAD in a woman's ANYTHING! :sad:

JohnH
10-30-2010, 07:33 PM
GREAT thot, John! Except sadly, the dad my daughter is familiar with, wouldn't be caught DEAD in a woman's ANYTHING! :sad:

Shame on you for making your daughter believe that! Somehow you have to lighten that "tough guy façade" that you have erected so that it might be possible that you could wear some woman's article of clothing - maybe a pair of high heeled shoes for example.

[Added section] Or maybe you could admit that you made an exception to your "tough guy façade" in wearing the witch's costume.

You really do look cute in your costume.

AKAMichelle
10-31-2010, 08:26 AM
Sure - but I was a better liar than I was at keeping track of things. :D

Tina B.
10-31-2010, 10:18 AM
Sherry, look in the dress for that nail, it has to be somewhere, it's 2 inches and it's black! find it!!
Tina B.

Karren H
10-31-2010, 10:28 AM
Burn the house to the ground. Then you'll be safe! :D

Tammy V
10-31-2010, 10:36 AM
I had a straight friend over and my dog was rolling on the floor and my friend pointed out somthing in her coat. It was a stick on nail I had on earlier. I had just walked her outside and sait it must have come from the street, but I am more careful with those now.

docrobbysherry
11-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Shame on you for making your daughter believe that! Somehow you have to lighten that "tough guy façade" that you have erected so that it might be possible that you could wear some woman's article of clothing - maybe a pair of high heeled shoes for example.

[Added section] Or maybe you could admit that you made an exception to your "tough guy façade" in wearing the witch's costume.

You really do look cute in your costume.

I've often considered telling her, John. But, as I said, my house has Sherry's things EVERYWHERE in it! If she EVER had a clue what I was doing, all she has to do is look around. It would be soon apparent to her that my involvement with dressing is more than simply a "witch outfit on Halloween"!:sad:

Burn the house to the ground. Then you'll be safe! :D

Excellent idea, Karren! I'm checking my insurance coverage this morning!:D

JohnH
11-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Just man up and admit to your daughter of your cross dressing activities. You don't want to keep your cross dressing secret and above all, have your daughter believe the falsehood that you do not wear women's anything. It would be much better for you to come clean than for her to put 2 and 2 together, and then she would really not think very highly of you.

Wearing women's clothing is not such a big thing. Women wear men's clothing all the time and no one thinks anything about it. Lying about it and feeling shameful about those activities is not good.

"Burn the house to the ground. Then you'll be safe!"
Excellent idea, Karren! I'm checking my insurance coverage this morning!:D

Don't count on the nail being destroyed in the fire. It just might survive the fire!

Jorja
11-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Don't count on the nail being destroyed in the fire. It just might survive the fire!

Press on nails are like cockroaches, they can survive anything when not properly attached to the finger:D

janet1234
11-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Good luck, Doc

Asako
11-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Eh, just get the vacuum out and turn the house upside down with it. If THAT doesn't find it, then it's under furniture, in a hard-to-get-spot, or she found it. ^.^