PDA

View Full Version : Girly Features

Lucy_Bella
10-30-2010, 12:25 PM
I was told by several women starting from my first girl friend that I have a girls butt.. I really don't thinK I do seems how it's attached to a male body. I was also told in my younger days by alot of women that they would die to have my natural curly hair , I always hated my hair but looking back I sure miss having it .

Has a female ever mentioned to you that you have any girly features? I didn't think anything of it at the time and was embarrased but now I take itas a compliment.

juno
10-30-2010, 12:34 PM
I have been told that I throw like a girl. Does that count?
My wife says I have a nice butt. She never said it was girly, but I think it is. I have a hard time finding men's pants that fit nice. If only I had more girly features.

Lucy_Bella
10-30-2010, 12:43 PM
I hear ya Juno pants are very hard for me to find also.. lol throwing like a girl :)

Nicki S
10-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Ever since I was a little boy, I have had ladies comment on my long curly eye lashes. When you are 5 yrs old and a lady pinches your cheek and saying that I have long pretty eye lashes, it was a little embarrassing. had I only know then that I was transgendered.

SherriePall
10-30-2010, 01:13 PM
I was told by an SA once that I had more femme feet than she when I was showing off a pedicure. Does that count?

Frédérique
10-30-2010, 01:37 PM
I was told by several women starting from my first girl friend that I have a girls butt…

Do you have any photographic evidence to support your claim? :heehee:

Has a female ever mentioned to you that you have any girly features?

I have lips to die for…:battingeyelashes:

Lucy_Bella
10-30-2010, 01:40 PM
Do you have any photographic evidence to support your claim?

As embarrasing as it is to admit....I do :)

Madilyn A.
10-30-2010, 01:53 PM
I been told my legs and feet were very girly.

JohnH
10-30-2010, 01:59 PM
My wife teases me about my breasts. When we were watching a video in Sunday School with a statue of a Greek goddess being shown, she took her hand and put it on my chest and said, "That's you!"

I can look down toward my tummy and she will say, "You're looking at your tits!"

When I was heavier she really liked my big butt. Now that I have lost weight it is not as large and she misses the large butt. However, it still has nice curves. What I did gain from the weight loss is my breasts and hips are a lot more noticeable since I am no longer a blob of fat.

Karren H
10-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Your all lucky.... I have like no natural girlie features and have to spend way too much time and money trying to fabricate them.. Sigh....

JohnH
10-30-2010, 02:07 PM
Your all lucky.... I have like no natural girlie features and have to spend way too much time and money trying to fabricate them.. Sigh....

You do have a very nice looking avatar.

Juliana Hart
10-30-2010, 02:13 PM
I lost count growing up how many times a comment was made about my long eyelashes.

Juliana Hart
10-30-2010, 02:20 PM
Close-up with a little mascara

t-girlxsophie
10-30-2010, 02:33 PM
I have long eyelashes,dont feminize my face any but nice to have,Have been told also by GG friends that they are jealous of my legs,of course I never play up to that :heehee:

:hugs:Sophie

kimmy p
10-30-2010, 03:12 PM
I have been told that I have eyelashes that make women jealous,:battingeyelashes: and a wonderful feminine hairline. I'll gladly take the first but I just don't get the second part......:idontknow:

linnea
10-30-2010, 03:29 PM
I have naturally curly hair, and throughout my life I have gotten comments about how lucky I am to have it. Sometimes those comments came from women who added the point that many women would "die for" naturally curly hair like mine. I'm also kind of busty, but I've gotten only one comment on that; two elementary school boys who walked by me long ago when I was in a locker room getting ready to go into a public pool said, "Man, you need a bra!"

Rachel Morley
10-30-2010, 03:48 PM
I think it's my feet. People have commented on them in the past and said that they are little (for a guy). My feet are a US women's size 8 (UK size 6 1/2) and even though I say so myself, they are quite slender, hair free, and with my toenails painted they look quite girly :)

Chari
10-30-2010, 04:05 PM
I too have always had natural curly hair, and received many "oh so cute" comments, especially in my younger days. Back then even my Mother hated to have my hair cut and insisted I "keep it long". Today it is getting a bit thinner but still long and naturally curly in a feminine style.

Niki-
10-30-2010, 04:37 PM
I often gets comments on having long eyelashes that they'd apparently kill for. lol Also get comments on having really long legs.

Cassandra Lynn
10-30-2010, 04:45 PM
The feet too. I've been getting pedi's for about 3 years now and have been told i have "feet many women would want", at least 10 times. Everything from the length of my toes to the health of the nails. They are average size though. Did get some mention about my small hands and fingernails too, after my first mani, seems my toe and finger nails are very strong and healthy.
mj (Cassie)

dilane
10-30-2010, 04:57 PM

I beg to differ. From here you have a femme face: small jaw, narrow face, good forehead, nice eyes, what's to complain??

And I don't think you are a FOP (friend of photoshop), either.

windycissy
10-30-2010, 05:21 PM
lips, legs and lashes...

Jorja
10-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Back then I had no female features except maybe natural wavy hair. A friends mother would always make over it and say she would die to have my hair. She even started calling me Priscilla. It took mega palstic surgery to make me look femme.

docrobbysherry
10-30-2010, 07:03 PM
However, my FINISHED product made the ONE person I've told about Sherry QUITE JEALOUS! So, I guess I can't complain!:)

Karren, I KNOW u feel differently, but if I was as cute as u, I'd probably TRASH all my masks!:brolleyes:

legz31
10-30-2010, 08:57 PM
I have been told countless times that my hands looked like a girl's

Eva_nine
10-30-2010, 09:01 PM
i have had multiple girls say they wish they had my legs. 1 was a girlfriend, one was on the varsity soccer team with me(wanted her to be my girl) one was my wife. and way back in high school when i was in the plays and musicals the moms that did our makeup always commented on my lashes. i still dont see whats so great about long eye lashes for men or women but apparently mine are desireable for women =-)

Cheryl T
10-30-2010, 10:01 PM
Maybe not features...except my long hair in college. But when I was younger my dad always told me I smoked a cigarette like a girl...little did he know.

JustineFallow
10-30-2010, 10:29 PM
According to my mother, I have my Aunt Bonnie's cheekbones (this is her ex-SIL), and if I do say so myself, they are nice. I've also gotten the lashes thing, and when I was in a CD store in London 10 years ago trying on heels, the salesladies all agreed that I had "slim, pretty ankles". Flattery = sales!

Karren H
10-30-2010, 10:56 PM
I beg to differ. From here you have a femme face: small jaw, narrow face, good forehead, nice eyes, what's to complain??

And I don't think you are a FOP (friend of photoshop), either.

What's photoshop? Lol. You must see something completely different in the photos than I see in the mirror! Sigh...

donnalee
10-31-2010, 02:32 AM
Legs(hairless) & lips. My sisters & SO were all envious.

JamieG
10-31-2010, 09:24 AM
I have a number of women tell me that I have pretty eyes and my wife has told me that I have pretty feet. The few times GG's have seen me in a skirt (i.e., previous Halloweens), they have made remarks about how good my legs look. Funny, thing is nobody tells me my legs look good when I'm just wearing shorts in boy mode. I guess they are simply too scrawny for a guy, but perfect for a girl.

Patricia Jane
10-31-2010, 10:40 AM
Wow, You look Great. Lucky and Lovely!!

Shapeshiffter
10-31-2010, 10:44 AM
It would have to be my eyelashes

Heather_Marie
10-31-2010, 10:51 AM
I would have to say my feet I'm a 7.5 in mens shoes and that means when I go shopping for shoes there is not much choice so you know what that means I have to go to the women section (Darn it).

Barbara Dugan
10-31-2010, 11:48 AM
I dont recall ever someone telling me I have girly feautures ony that act like one:doh:

kaitlin
10-31-2010, 12:02 PM
Well I too am blessed with blue eyes and long thick eyelashes! Almost every girl I ever dated wanted to "makeup" my eyes! I always protested their request but always gave in!!! Little did they know!!! When I was young, pre drivers lic., I rode a bicycle everywhere, my aunt made a statement in front of a bunch of women one day that she thought I had the prettiest legs for a boy, and wondered how they would look in hose! I was in heaven! I so wish she had asked me to try some on!

lilmissjenny
10-31-2010, 12:39 PM
ive been told i have great looking legs and a girly butt...lol

NicoleScott
11-30-2010, 08:11 PM
I was never told I had feminine features, but when I was about 30, I found a photo of my mom taken in her early twenties. My jaw dropped, because when I would makeup/dressup, I was the spittin' image of her. Of course, nobody else thought so because, being closeted, nobody saw me en femme.

GeorgieMacD
12-01-2010, 01:37 AM
In my younger years girlfriends would comment about my wide pelvis being 'like a girl's'. I never thought about it much until years later when I finally connected the dots about my choices. And the wife has always said my legs look better than hers. I doubt that but it always makes me feel good.

Danni Bear
12-01-2010, 01:51 AM
I would have to say my feet I'm a 7.5 in mens shoes and that means when I go shopping for shoes there is not much choice so you know what that means I have to go to the women section (Darn it).

Think thats bad?

try size 5 1/2 womens US on a male foot and have to find your clothes in petite or girls sections of stores. womens are usually just too darn long even size 0 and 1

Danni

Loveday
12-01-2010, 02:18 AM
When I was young and twenty I was told I should have been a girl several times due to my legs and eye lashes. Now a days they are all beat up. Oh yea, once was told I had a cute azz but very tiny.

Vikki Vixen
12-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Never had any comments about me being physically like a girl as I am annoyingly manly looking but I have been told I shop like a girl and when I was young all the girls I hung around me used to talk to me about things they wouldn't do with other boys because I understood girls and could think like them.

Donna June
12-01-2010, 03:13 PM
No one ever said anything specific to me about a particular feature, but I have been called "Miss" many times while in male mode. Usually from behind, I guess because I am small with a small waist too and my hair is kinda long.

Christina2008
12-01-2010, 06:16 PM
It seems eyelashes are a popular thing. It was only this that I have had comments on myself, nice long lashes I was told.
Once when young a friend’s gran asked if I had lipstick on as my lips were red?!!. I had never even tried lipstick at that age.

gerry
12-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Whenever other women comment "Do you perm your hair, your curly hair looks like you just came from the salon, I wish I had hair like yours." My answer is always, "I was blessed with wavy hair, I guess I should have been born a girl." :daydreaming:

Xandria
12-01-2010, 06:35 PM
nothing about me is girly, i'm built like a tank.. i wear size 12 shoes and finding 14's is a pain the arse.. i cant find anything other than heels, oh how i wish i could find some nice shoes in my size. :( le sigh

neha
12-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Since Childhood. My mother and sister used to tell me that I have features of a cute chubby little girl. But realised one thing. If you feel yourself as a girl and make your mind feel every part of your body is feminine then gradually it develops to be feminine. But it is very gradual process. I always feel as if i have big female butts and boobies. After 2 years of time i have observed that my butt did get a little curve and my hip looks more feminine now. My girl friend always says my hip and butt is so girly and she feels as if she is with a girl. She even feels my body now like a girl.

neha
12-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Start wearing very high and pin pointed heels. Walk the way how a girl walks and this will make your butt get the curve and you will get a feminine butt. All these are very slow process.

laura.lapinski
12-01-2010, 07:32 PM
One girlfriend I had told me the way my butt looks and the back of my thighs looked shaply and girly.

Lyric
12-03-2010, 11:41 AM
I've always been slender with kind of teenage girl-like proportions, so yes. I've also worn long hair in simple basically feminine styles most of my adult life so I've gotten "ma'am ed" at drive-thrus and even grocery checkouts a lot of times (even wearing guyish clothes). And I was getting mistaken or a teenager well past 30. These days I have to work on the girly thing bit more, though. Age takes it's toll on feminine glamor no matter what your genetics.

Lyric

JohnH
01-01-2011, 12:26 PM
I wrote before as John one girly feature I have are my breasts, of which my wife teases me endlessly. I noticed yesterday that my natural waist is about 2.5 cm (1 inch) above my naval, just like a GG. Combine that with my wide hips and one can see that I am no "manly man".

And no, I'm not on hormones.

Johanna

DebsUK
01-01-2011, 02:55 PM
I've got great, long lashes, even if they are blonde. With a decent mascara though they almost look like falsies :)

At 5ft 3in I'm a good size for a woman, and slight enought to wear UK size 10 bottoms (mainly because I don't have a bum LOL), and a 12 top as well as UK size 6 shoes which fit better than mens.

My best girly asset is something I've not taken advantage of until now. I've got red hair which has a nice wave when it gets a bit longer. I've had women saying they're jealous of the colour and how much other women will pay to get hair this colour. I really need to grow my hair.

Melissa Jill
01-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Im told I have quite a baby face, hopefully I can somehow use that to my advantage when enfemme.

Leyna
01-01-2011, 03:45 PM
My sisters always told me that I had a girlie butt. And putting on weight feminized my face some. Took out some of the sharper edges. Sadly, it also gave me too much belly. Gotta lose that!

PhillyGuy2Girl
01-01-2011, 03:51 PM
My girly features are my legs & lips and I have my Mother's cheeks. I've been told by many GG's that I have legs that alot of women would kill for plus I have natural A cup breasts.

Felicity

Carla68
01-01-2011, 08:35 PM
The only time I was dressed in public was as a naughty school girl at a charity function. I was told by two G.G's (never met before) that I had a very nice butt. A friend of a friend said that I had better legs legs than her. With my legs in barely black stockings and a 12" lycra mini skirt and walking in 5" heels may of helped. This was my first time I'd worn high heels and I wandered what all the fuss was about. Some did not believe it was my first time in heels. Feet hurt like hell the next day though.

Regards

Carla68

Angiemead12
01-01-2011, 08:39 PM
the only feature i get commented for is my waist, since i have a natural v shape it makes my waist look tiny.

Marie-Elise
01-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Since I was a kid, I was told I have great legs. Go figure. Might as well show them off now.

Kate Lynn
01-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Sexy legs and small feet,wear a womens either size 9W,most of the time 9 1/2 M,or a womens 10 M,it all depends on the brand,design and material they are made from.

Robyn2006
01-01-2011, 09:16 PM
My hands. Can't tell you all how many times women (always women) tell me how feminine my hands are… and they're right. Quite small and slender. Of course they look a bit more feminine at the moment than normal. :belly:

xxxooo,
Robyn

Anneliese
01-02-2011, 07:57 AM
I've had compliments about my legs and my girly ass. A feature I've noticed my entire life which nobody has ever said anything about are my teeny, tiny wrists. They're very feminine, but what's funny, I've played lots of sports, and there's no question my wrists are VERY strong and whip-like, despite their appearance.

Bethany38
01-02-2011, 08:37 AM
I have been told about my lips, and lashes, and my hair. Beyond that I am short an barrel chested.

Diane Smith
01-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Not a specific physical feature you would see when just looking, but I've always had the advantage (or disadvantage) of very loose and flexible joints, so I can assume all kinds of feminine poses and dancers' moves easily. I often sit with my legs double-crossed, or on the floor with them curled under me in a way that most men can't duplicate, but which comes across as seductive and feminine. In a previous job, I had a lot of contact with dancers and choreographers and, more than once, they observed me in some weird contorted pose and were convinced I must have had professional dance training (no -- far from it -- that stuff is way too physical for me!).

- Diane

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Cattiness if I get cornered.

mywifeswoman
01-02-2011, 06:19 PM

I just wish I could look as good as you...your beatiful.

Krissie1962
01-03-2011, 10:14 AM
the curly blond hair,gets me comments always.what I truly like is my lack of body hair. I have virtualy no body hair to speak of ,only a little peach fuzz on my arms and legs, absolutly no back or chest hair,a hint of facial hair.It botherd me a lot in high school.I felt as though I was not maturing,now and for a long time I believe I was supposed to born a girl.If only my face was more feminine.a short time back while playing golf,wearing shorts "male mode" one of the threesom asked pointedly do you shave your legs? I replied im sweedish.

suchacutie
01-03-2011, 01:37 PM
I've always been told I have "my mother's" high cheekbones, and my wife is jealous of my legs. Then again, Tina is jealous of a variety of my wife's body parts, so it's only fair :)

tina

Taylermade
01-03-2011, 09:57 PM
As a guy, I am not girly at all.

However, growing up as a young boy, I always got comments on how femminine my face was as well as my long legs and slender body. Even at 16 yrs old, I was still pretty girlish and was called a pretty boy.
I dated women who would make comments how they thought my leg were not only chicken legs but really girlish.
Plus I have skinny fingers that also gets noticed.