PDA

View Full Version : Could these be a popular "costume" for GG's?

Alice Torn
10-30-2010, 03:07 PM
I no longer have anything to do with Holloween, for spiritual reasons, but it is a chance to go out dressed, with less chance of outing! I was wondering if dresses, skirts, hose, and heels, may be the new trend in gg costumes, since so many wear pants or jeans, all the other times! A dress or skirt and hose, is so rarely seen, that , the look could be a costume!!! HAHA!

sandra-leigh
10-30-2010, 03:40 PM
IMHO, this is yet another phrasing of the oft-repeated criticism of women for not dressing "feminine enough", and as such it is my belief that it is inappropriate for this system.

Cristi
10-30-2010, 03:45 PM
I was out driving in a college town last night and noticed quite a few GGs obviously dressed for the holiday. The most popular 'costume' appeared to be basically the shortest and most revealing dress they could find over sheer stockings or fishnets and heels. I guess if you are a young woman and have anything like this in your closet, it is a very easy costume to put together.
A small percentage added to the basic costume with a boa, fun hat or clip-on wings, but that was the exception.

Steph.TS
10-30-2010, 04:24 PM
if it's so rare for women to wear dresses, how come so many women's clothing store sell them? why do I see my co-workers wearing them? it might be increasingly the case that women just throw on a pair of jeans, but they are still wearing dresses/skirts/hosiery.

Alice Torn
10-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Sorry I offended some of you. I meant it to be a tongue in cheek, comedic post. I could have added, that, after most men are wearing dresses, and skirts and heels, in such a society, guys will be wearing PANTS and shirts and suits and ties, for costunes!!!!!!!!!!! Bizzarro world!