PDA

View Full Version : Is my neighbor a CD?

julie08
10-30-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm away from home for an extended period of time. Since I've been gone, we got in a new neighbor. My wife tells me that he goes and gets his eyebrows done and manicures/pedicures with clear nail polish. I know its normal for a non-cd to get that stuff done, but with clear nail polish? He is apparently very open about it. What are the chances he is also a CD?

Marissa
10-30-2010, 08:41 PM
Hmmm could be tough..as you said some of those acts are normal for a non-cd. So..ultimate test..take a skirt and shoes over and ask "do these shoes go with this skirt????" Then if the response is tooooo correct.. there is your answer.

Hugs,
Marissa

Fab Karen
10-30-2010, 08:52 PM
Unless his eyebrows have been shaped femme, possibly not. Some "metro" guys might do this, and also some gay guys might.

btw Marissa, a gay guy with fashion sense could give a "too correct" answer also.

ColleenW
10-30-2010, 08:53 PM
When you get home why not just go and ask?

julie08
10-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Well, he's not gay. He's married. Well, he might be gay, but he's married. I might just ask when I get home. But I'll be gone for a while (9 more months - military). He might not even be there when I get back. Hopefully I can ask or drag it out of him. It'd be pretty cool if he was...

Kelly DeWinter
10-30-2010, 09:11 PM
Must be CD-flu season, if you move next to a CD, you have a 50/50 chance of catching it, The incubation period is about 3 weeks. If your neighbor has a severe case, take him two dresses and apply makeup once every 24 hours.

juno
10-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Even if he is not a CD, he is probably OK with it, probably has a good sense of style, and would likely make a good friend.

julie08
10-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Even if he is not a CD, he is probably OK with it, probably has a good sense of style, and would likely make a good friend.

Yeah, my wife keeps saying she thinks we have a lot in common. We'll see what happens when i finally get back...

marny
10-30-2010, 09:55 PM
why is your wife so interested? Curious.OK! But maybe mind your own business

Sandy Banks
10-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Did you really say you could"drag" it out of him????????:D

JustineFallow
10-30-2010, 09:59 PM
Well, he's not gay. He's married. Well, he might be gay, but he's married. I might just ask when I get home. But I'll be gone for a while (9 more months - military). He might not even be there when I get back. Hopefully I can ask or drag it out of him. It'd be pretty cool if he was...

Whether or not this was intentional, brilliant! ;)

Did you really say you could"drag" it out of him????????:D

Great minds, etc.!

Marissa
10-30-2010, 10:17 PM
Unless his eyebrows have been shaped femme, possibly not. Some "metro" guys might do this, and also some gay guys might.

btw Marissa, a gay guy with fashion sense could give a "too correct" answer also.

You got me on that one Karen..forgot.. hmmmm now what? lol

Hugs,
Marissa

Loni
10-31-2010, 01:47 AM
could just probe him with a couple questions every so often.
if you just come out and ask i bet he would say NO and withdrawal from liking you.
as i would not like it if my neighbors asked out right. but they do see me all the time in skinny jeans.
only have "male" clothing for work (work provided uniform).
but if he gets his nails done that is more than i can do at this time. lucky guy.

AKAMichelle
10-31-2010, 08:22 AM
nails and eyebrows are just part of the tells. How about arm / chest hair? Clean shaven? No leg hair? If yes to all of these then it is a cd'er. You luck is just that being away for 9 months and you can't meet.

JamieG
10-31-2010, 08:55 AM
must be cd-flu season, if you move next to a cd, you have a 50/50 chance of catching it, the incubation period is about 3 weeks. If your neighbor has a severe case, take him two dresses and apply makeup once every 24 hours.

ROTFLMAO! :laughing:

Nicole Erin
10-31-2010, 09:30 AM
So..ultimate test..take a skirt and shoes over and ask "do these shoes go with this skirt????" Then if the response is tooooo correct.. there is your answer.

Hugs,
Marissa

Yeah THAT would work just fine. If he says either - "Gurl, those look fierce!" or "Hmm MMM those ain't happenin, you better put that tired old outfit to bed, it looks hit!"
THEN you will know he is CD.

If you go over and he is dancing around in lacy lingerie and singing "It's raining men" then there is a slim, yet possible chance he is CD.

Cassandra Lynn
10-31-2010, 10:08 AM
There is some definite comedy material building here, thinking of a spin-off/rip-off of Jeff Foxworthy: "If your neighbor has nail and eyebrow work done and knows the entire chorus line of "I feel pretty", he just might be a Crossdresser!".
I wonder if Jessica Who has thought of this.
mj (Cassie)

Sophie86
10-31-2010, 10:53 AM
Easy way to find out: Have a costume party, and invite him and his wife. :)