PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Halloween

hopingsecret
10-30-2010, 09:08 PM
Well we had Trick or Treat here tonight where I live. I finally got to fress for the first since my teens and my wife's friend did my make-up. I have never felt so right before. I took some self picks and will pick one for my avatar soon. But I now know more than ever who I am inside and what I want to be. This Halloween has been a gift. I am a woman; no matter what my genitals say.

Rianna Humble
10-31-2010, 03:37 AM
Congratulations! It's just wonderful to get this kind of confirmation of who you really are! I'm just madly jealous because you had someone to do your make-up.

Faith_G
10-31-2010, 06:52 AM
I feel the same way about Halloween. It gave me the courage to finally leave the house in girl mode, and my life has never been the same again!

hopingsecret
10-31-2010, 09:19 AM
I feel the same way about Halloween. It gave me the courage to finally leave the house in girl mode, and my life has never been the same again!

It's funny; after Trick or Treat was done, I kept wanting to go out to other places just to be out. I kept asking my wife, "you want to go here, you want to go there" which was surprising considering how in the closet I am/was. I just didn't care anymore. It was a great feeling. Feeling a bit deflated today. Back to "the mask". Halloween was when I was really me, everday else is the costume.

hopingsecret
10-31-2010, 09:21 AM
Congratulations! It's just wonderful to get this kind of confirmation of who you really are! I'm just madly jealous because you had someone to do your make-up.

Thanks. She did a wonderfull job too. Very tasteful, very lady like. She even asked me what look I was going for, Guy as girl for joke, drag queen, ****ty, or real lady. I picked lady of course :)