PDA

View Full Version : Stepping out!

Jay Cee
10-30-2010, 11:58 PM
Tonight was the night - JC finally left the house. I spent over an hour trying to get my makeup right, and figuring out how to place the slightly oversized cleavage enhancers in my new bra.

I borrowed my gf's car, as it is cleaner and less identifiable than mine. I drove around the city, went through the Tim Horton's drive thru for a coffee (my femme voice needs work!), and even went for a short walk in a quiet part of town.

I was dressed in a skirt, medium heels, a thin top and light coat. The things we do for fashion. Brrrr! It was a couple of degrees above freezing, and I haven't been out in the equivalent of shorts in that temperature for a long time, if ever.

It felt good. It felt really good to be out there. I savour the pinching of a bra strap, the mild clinking of my earrings when I moved my head, and hair (even if it is a wig) constantly in my peripheral vision.

ShannonDragon
10-31-2010, 12:01 AM
Congrats! First time is always the hardest!

Juliana Hart
10-31-2010, 12:40 AM
Way to go JC

AllieSF
10-31-2010, 12:43 AM
Yep, the first time is the hardest and hopefully the funnest! Congratulations. Small steps mean big gains, so keep on truckin!

MargaretJ
10-31-2010, 06:46 AM
Oh you've gone and done it now JC. Once is never enough, you'll be wanting to go out more and more from now on.

AKAMichelle
10-31-2010, 08:14 AM
Sounds like you need a coat with that skirt. Then you can go out more often.

StaceyJane
10-31-2010, 08:20 AM
Now you have a whole new world to explore.

PretzelGirl
10-31-2010, 01:22 PM
Good for you JC! Now you can decide what is next. Shopping? More walks? Meeting other CDs? Movies? The possibilities are endless if that is what you want.