PDA

View Full Version : What is everyone up to tonight?

PHXTC
10-31-2010, 12:03 AM
It's pre-Halloween for my wife and I and we are going to be having a few drinks while lounging around at home. My wife went and got a pedi/mani today and she went out and bought me some Kiss glue on nails which she wants me to wear tonight. It hasn't started yet but I'm ecstatic. What's going on in your neck of the woods?

Sophie86
10-31-2010, 12:31 AM
Back at the house after our Halloween party. Just trying to wind down, and get over a headache I acquired along the way.

The party was great fun. Everyone kept squeezing my boobs. The hostess kept telling them to do it. She was pimping me out. :heehee:

Rachel Mari
10-31-2010, 01:13 AM
Both my wife and I are came into work at 1930 and will get off work at 0730. The Reactor is all refueled and put back together and we're waiting for the finishing touches before we get laid off in a couple of days. The last four weeks has gone by very quickly.
Not much of a Halloween this year for sure. But next year we'll both be home with the kids. It's going be a lot more fun.

Loni
10-31-2010, 01:18 AM
i did not sleep as long as i should have, woke up at 8:pm and will be off to work soon, i have a start time of 2:am.
my vacation is over and now back to work to earn some cash to pay more taxes...maybe even some left over for the bills.
my Halloween was a three weeks back at sparkle. and last week at a friends house party.
now back to the drab life.

kynw08
10-31-2010, 02:53 AM
I'm stuck in dispatch all night. I'm supposed to be testing .....I'm doing miserabley

t-girlxsophie
10-31-2010, 02:53 PM
Nightshift beckons for me sadly,am sure will see a few sights later when the Clubs close and the Partygoers come in for their nightime snacks.

I'll be Underdressed for Halloween LOL

:hugs:Sophie

jamie-upstate
10-31-2010, 02:58 PM
sitting here all dressed and no were to go. not that i could. my wife is reading and i'm just sitting here wishing.

Juliana Hart
10-31-2010, 03:05 PM
Going Rogue!

Michelle James
10-31-2010, 03:55 PM
Girls night out for Cindy and I just like last night and tommorrow night. Tonight it's dinner and a movie topping off a day of shopping for a winter coat for this fat girl. LOL

Rachel Morley
10-31-2010, 04:12 PM
We are thinking about either going out to watch Paranormal Activity 2 at the movie theater, or maybe just stay at home and watch a scary movie on DVD in between handing out candy to the kids that for sure will come knocking at our door. :)

Karren H
10-31-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm getting ready to put my "husband" costume on and hand out candy to the local kiddies... Fun fun fun. Then the Steelers play the Saints.. Then I have to pack for a 5 day business trip... Need to find at least one male outfit to take...