PDA

View Full Version : Thank Goodness for Halloween

happy2cd
10-31-2010, 01:38 AM
Tonight I was going to go out as a witch, but forgot to grab the essential witch's hat before I left home. I had purchased a wig on Friday and answered yes when the pretty saleslady asked me if it was for Halloween. I enjoyed having her help me try on the two wigs and primp my hair when they were on.

I went ahead and put on all black clothes including some awesome short boots that lace up. I drove to the gay bar area of town sat in the car and hastily applied makeup and nail polish and went into one of the bars. This was my second time out in public in two Halloweens and the first time I had the courage to go into the bar. While watching the costume contest a woman looked at me and high fived me for my costume. That was a big boost for me since I was not prepared to try to pass and hadn't been able to go withthe wicked witch outfit.

I am going to have to clean up and head home soon, but hate for it to end. Too bad Halloween comes but once a year!

Marissa
10-31-2010, 01:53 AM
Well I'm happy for ya that you did get out..even if you left the hat home.. maybe you should go out more often vice just once a year..wasn't sure of you home situation but I get a room..dress and of course take a cab to be safe.. have a great time when i do.. its fun.. not up to the point where i dress and go shopping etc. in the day..someday.. hopefully soon..

Thank you for sharing.. :)

Hugs,
Marissa

MargaretJ
10-31-2010, 06:57 AM
If any of you are thinking of getting dressed as vampires, DON'T. How will you be able to admire yourselves in the mirror?:devil::D

Kate Jennings
10-31-2010, 07:41 AM
No need for a witch's hat...after all Christine O'Donnell never wears one!

AKAMichelle
10-31-2010, 08:13 AM
Everyday can be halloween for cd'ers. Who says that you can only get out the door one day a year. So get on out there.

happy2cd
11-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Thank you for the support. I have gone out to parks late at night and other lonely places, but now that I have a wig I am sure that I will find myself out and about more often. I will have to work on the voice though since I was loathe to speak on Halloween. Being over 6 feet and over 230lb. does make one stand out as it is. The desire to go out en femme does help with the desire to slim down since the clothes fit much better when the tummy doesn't stick out.

Thanks again