PDA

View Full Version : The Most Amazing Night Out

Christy_M
10-31-2010, 01:38 PM
:battingeyelashes:I finally went somewhere Friday night that gave me an opportunity to interact with other human beings without feeling scared of who will yell out "Hey, there's a guy in a dress!"

I had met another lady from this site through email and joining a yahoo group. We met for dinner one night a couple weeks ago in male mode to get a sense of each other and she invited me to go out with her and her friends to a bar in the great Northwest.

I had been looking forward to this for quite some time and when the day finally arrived, I was so nervous I could hardly do my make-up (which turns out didn't come out so great but oh well). It took me almost 4 hours to get ready. Most of that time was trying on outfits to see which the right look for the night should be.

I finally showed up 2 hours late and was greeted by the best bunch of ladies I could have hoped for. Thank you so much Evie, Lynn Marie, Eve and Tami for making me feel so good about myself. That experience will stay with me forever. I truly feel blessed to have met you all.

For those that might need encouragement, it really is a great oppotunity to get out with people you know and feel safe around. I danced, I talked with people around me, I roamed freely around the place to get a feel for the atmosphere. It was truly incredible.

I highly recommend spreading your wings and expressing yourself like this. It is so liberating.

Thank you again to all my new friends. You made this experience so fantastic.

Love and hugs,:hugs:
Christy

Missy Tanya
10-31-2010, 01:59 PM
Hi Christy, from your picture you should of had a great time out, and with that load of friends, you couldn't go wrong. So glad to have you join us on the outside, now I've just got to make the trip up north and party with you all..

Tanya

Sophie86
10-31-2010, 02:17 PM
Congrats! Glad you had a great time! :)

AllieSF
10-31-2010, 05:48 PM
Your experience sounds like an echo of mine more than 3 years ago. I have never looked back and keep adding new and challenging things to my Bucket List. Keep up the good work and live life to its fullest.

tamarav
11-01-2010, 07:38 AM
It was wonderful getting to meet you, I had head from the others all about you. You looked awesome and by all appearances you had no problems with anybody at the club. Of course it is such a zoo most of the time it is difficult to figure out who's who in the zoo.

I am so glad that I got to meet you, it was interesting to see your nervousness seem to diminish over the evening. You looked great and I am sure would have looked awesome in any of the outfits that you wore. I do hope to see you again either there or out and about.

Tami

AKAMichelle
11-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Looks like you had a great mentor to help you through the journey. Tami while I have never met her seems like the Big Sis that we all wish we had. Able to show us the ropes and avoid the pitfalls that they made before us.

I am so happy that you got out. It is much better to be out of the closet and easier when you have great friends to go out with.