PDA

View Full Version : How was your Halloween?

carla_lew
10-31-2010, 07:47 PM
Did you dress up? How was it? Let this be the ultimate sharing thread for how amazing and exhilarating Halloween was! Yay! :)

windycissy
10-31-2010, 07:56 PM
Fun for me but my dog wasn't happy when I made him crossdress as a witch

KristinSkye
10-31-2010, 08:02 PM
haha, too cute Windy!

Spent my weekend cleaning the house in drab so I won't bore everyone with my story :P I'm sure some of us had a blast though!

Karren H
10-31-2010, 09:09 PM
I dressed up as a "husband" and stayed home handed out candy. The kids that came to the door were so cute this year.. About 50 of them. Didn't see any crossdressing going on though one guy was close... Ish. I wore my flashing punkin antena.. Kids love them. It was a good time..

KristinSkye
10-31-2010, 09:12 PM
50!? Wow, the wife and I had 3...

JohnH
10-31-2010, 09:12 PM
I dressed like a 1960's housewife in a floral dress and handed out candy. The kids thanked me, and I replied in my Joe Friday voice [Dragnet] "You're welcome". I got second looks only once! One of the mothers waved at me.

My wife was wearing shorts and did not answer the door.

sissystephanie
10-31-2010, 09:45 PM
I did something I don't remember ever doing before. I dressed as a man and went to Church this evening at my Catholic Church. Like I said, have never done that before that I can remember. Came home, ate dinner and read a book. Was not home to Trick or Treaters since my front porch has become a hazard at night!!

Bethany_Anne_Fae
10-31-2010, 10:03 PM
I went to the Texas Renfest in Houston as Embyrre again this weekend and had the best one yet. I dont think I could have gotten my makeup any better and the weather was perfect :) I met up with several Cder's and made some new friends :)

*hugs*
Zarabeth

Nikki A.
10-31-2010, 10:32 PM
I kinda dressed Friday for work and Saturday for a party. I dressed as Mimi (from Drew Carey Show). Did a great job w/the make-up (nailed it LOL) and wore a dress, heels, hose and had a great time.
The people at the party said I pulled it off and some of the women even commented that I had the right aura and female attitude and even had comments that I did a great job of blending out the makeup. Maybe I'm getting too good at this.

NathalieX66
10-31-2010, 11:19 PM
Friday night: Went to barnes & Noble bookstore en femme......no one flinched.

Saturday: walked the legnth of a shopping mall en femme , perused the women's apparel in Macys then afterward joined my girl crew at Applebee's for dinner, then changed into costume and went to a hip lgbt establishment, chatted with lots of people, and drank too many Manhattans...got home safely.

Sunday: watched the Village Halloween parade in NY City (down in Greenwich village no less). , and hit two pubs and drank & mingled with the crowd, then went home. That was lots of fun.

Monday: now I have to go to work.

Inna
11-01-2010, 12:25 AM
I kind a did same as some girls here, I wore scariest outfit of them all, the one which really gives goose bumps and leaves one with mental scars for life, and can drive some to anguish and thoughts of desperation. One that makes Freddy the slasher look like a worlds best baby sitter, and "The Shining" a family movie........................
I wore ME(male) disguise once again!

AllieSF
11-01-2010, 12:40 AM
Tonight I dressed as a ghoul with a mask (no pics) at my daughter's and handed out candies to the few groups of kids that came by. However I did go to the River City Gems Halloween party last week. My look was impromptu keeping with the femme and sexy theme with a lot of fun thrown in to the mix.

Steph.TS
11-01-2010, 12:41 AM
pretty uneventful, though I did go to an ultraconservative christian family's home to fix their computer while wearing women's jeans, and having clear nail polish on... and no one said a word lol that was AMAZING!

Wrenchette
11-01-2010, 02:24 AM
I didn't do much this year. I am just getting over a case of shingles and it's been a lousy year. :( I was going to take my Chihuahua out with both of us in matching cheerleader outfits, but neither me nor the wife felt like it.

I did at least go out for a little bit Friday as a sexy witch...Just to the credit union and to take the kid to his game...

CatAttack
11-01-2010, 02:29 AM

aww hahahah that is super cute!

RachelOKC
11-01-2010, 03:12 AM
Good Halloween this year! The last few have been kinda blah, so this year we made special effort. On Saturday, my wife and I went to a friend's house for a little gathering (too small to be a party) then afterward we went to a GLBT bar for dancing and a costume contest. She went as Batgirl and I went as the tyrannical Nurse Ratched. I think my wife's homemade Batgirl costume was awesome enough to win (mine was pretty good too). She wasn't even a finalist and I thought those costumes were pretty weak. Tight spandex and a ratty wig does not make you Lada Gaga. Cough, cough, favoritism, cough....We didn't stay for the winner since we had to go pick up the kiddo from the baby-sat. Despite the rigged contest, we had lots of fun.

On Sunday, we took the kiddo (dressed as Superman) to Berkeley 4th street for trick or treat at the shops. We all costumed up and had a lot of fun - tons of compliments all around. I got a lot of doubletakes as people realized that there was something more to my costume. A lot of people who got my costume after reading my nametag were tickled. Even more so when I handed them a clipboard with an electroconvusive therapy release form on it. Great fun day for all of us.

janet p
11-01-2010, 03:31 AM
Went to the Just You party and had a ball meet a lot of friends I hadn't seen in a couple of years or more because either they didn't come or I didn't go.

AKAMichelle
11-01-2010, 08:54 AM
I went as a angel (woman) and my wife went as a vampiress. Had a great time at the meetup party in Denver with 47 CD/TS

JaytoJillian
11-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Well, I dressed as the First Lady of the United States and went clubbing at a DC nightclub on Halloween Eve. I spent Halloween night manning the candy bowl at home. Contemplated going out again, but I was too pooped for round two.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4122/4894032131_bd4d2ba878.jpg

Tasha McIntyre
11-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Hi Carla,

Well....

I dressed up as a "husband" and stayed home handed out candy.

I did the same as Karren, then went to work at 10pm for the night shift :doh:

Halloween isn't celebrated here in Australia with the same enthusiasm as it is in the U.S of A, but we did get a few trick or treaters. All evening I was thinking of those of us that were lucky enough to get "femmed up" for the occasion :daydreaming:

Tash :)

Pythos
11-01-2010, 11:36 AM
My Halloween had two events planned, both of which went supernova. I had my Cosplay all set to get into, and was so looking forward to strutting around looking like a vampiric mix of male and female. But Alas, due to my friend's new job starting the next day, and other's having emotions run high, I ended up playing world of warcraft wearing leggings and t shirt. :(

Halloween this year seems to have not been all that great in my area at least. Some gang bangers decided to open fire at a Hallween party resulting in the deaths of 9 people, and the castro street party was once again shut off (which is not a matter to me, since I never went, but I know many people enjoyed that, and now thanks to idiots that has been ruined).

I am happy last weeks early Halloween party was so nice, I wish Halloween itself could have been better.

JaytoJilian, HOT outfit. Very good looking. Good job. Hope you had fun. If your single I hope you drew in a nice catch, be they male or female ;)

Alice Torn
11-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Since I boycott almost all "holidays", i just sat ion drab, and watched th sorry World Series.

WendyH
11-01-2010, 03:10 PM
My wife and I went to two Halloween parties on Saturday. I was a vampiress, and she was...um...well, I'm not sure exactly what her costume was about. :o Anyway, the first party was at church, where I tied for second place in the costume contest. A good time was had by all! Here's the picture, sorry it's a bit blurry.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1395/5131523362_754b73886a.jpg

Nick2Nikki
11-01-2010, 08:26 PM
I was very happy with my Princess Leia costume, my friends agreed that I looked almost exactly like Carrie Fisher. My friend and his girlfriend came over (both of them dressed as sexy pirates) and we handed out candy. I guess I passed pretty well, and the look on one 10-year-old's face when I opened my mouth and spoke made the entire night worth it, "I thought you were a girl!" she said. I wish I had some other occasion to wear my costume on, the robe I made is actually really comfortable. I just might have to go to some comic convention just to wear it out of the house again.

JohnH
11-01-2010, 08:41 PM
My wife and I went to two Halloween parties on Saturday. I was a vampiress, and she was...um...well, I'm not sure exactly what her costume was about. :o Anyway, the first party was at church, where I tied for second place in the costume contest. A good time was had by all! Here's the picture, sorry it's a bit blurry.

Your outfit reminds me of Elvira Mistress of the Dark. At any rate, you look really cute in that outfit.

Andy66
11-01-2010, 11:22 PM
I cooked a big pot of Hungarian Ghoulash for dinner. It's sort of a Halloween tradition. Haha.

Then the kids and I got dressed up and went to Fremont Street Experience (in Las Vegas) to walk around and see the people in costumes. I wore a black shirt, jeans and men's dress shoes, and devil horns.

As I walked past a group of three or four MtF CDs having their picture taken, I couldn't help saying "Oh my goodness..." One of the ladies turned around and our eyes met as I said "...beautiful." She said "Thank you." Whoever she was, she made my day. :love:

7sisters
11-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Thanks everyone for sharing. I really hope to be in the USA (NYC in particular) for Halloweens one day. Right now I can only imagine how great it is all.

DianeDeBris
11-01-2010, 11:50 PM

Cissy -- To a dog, I don't believe it counts as crossdressing unless you make him dress as a cat!! Hugs - Diane

5150 Girl
11-02-2010, 12:17 AM
I was Daisy Mae Duke, from the origonal TV series. (not the trashy movie version)
I won a little something in a costume contest at the BlueFront. THere was this one guy there, bound and determind to get handsy with me. Well when I hopped up on a stool to do kind of a stripper like dance to tease a freind, he came up and said, "you gotta get down from there honey, those stools are tippy, that's not safe". So before I know it, he puts his hand thrugh my legs clar arround to my but, picks me up and wraps me up in a bear hug with his other arm! Well I managed to wiggle out of his grip and later he did buy me a Pepsi.
Then at Jocko's I'm long time freinds with the curent owner, He told me about Daisy beeing one of his fantacys. I hopped up on the bar and did a little dance for him, and kissed him on the forehead. He said "A kiss from Daisy Duke, My wettest dream realised!" Then he asked me if I could do Farah Fawset some time. This is also the place where I learned that when one is dancing on a bar in high heels, one needs to pay specail attention to where the celing fans are!

TS_Denice
11-02-2010, 02:00 AM
This year I did some people watching in Philly's Gayborhood. I had to work so I didn't dress. But after work Saturday night, I found a spot and just watched. The Dr. Seuss book And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street comes to mind. I saw a 6'6" Batgirl who was a knockout. She was accompanied by a great looking Supergirl. There was a girl with thigh high 5" heel boots with a sequined mini dress. When she got to the corner to wait for the light. She put her hand on her hip and gave some attitude. Several people gave her compliments because it was kind of funny. A group of 5 elegantly dressed senior women walked by. There was a group of 4 girls all dressed alike as Elizabethan women. They ranged in size from 5'5" to 6'5". I saw one blue Na'vi from Avatar. I saw a few cowgirls. There were some glam girls. Some, I not sure what they were, but they looked great. Two tall girls came around the corner walking in stride. All they needed was some theme music. Wonder Woman came by. Later two girls dressed as sexy Hershey's Kisses walked by. I had fun just people watching although it was a bit cold outside. I had to work Sunday night so I missed the Henri David Halloween Party in Philly. The costumes are always over the top. Maybe next year I dress and go.

MsGreen
11-02-2010, 02:32 AM
Dressed up just as a girl. Took a walk around the university area. Catcalled -- kinda unnerving b/c they were drunk and vulgar. Went home.

Tommie Rae
11-02-2010, 09:18 AM
I dressed as a pirate, which morphed into Keith Richards before the evening was over. We went to a night club and danced and women kept hitting on me both as a pirate and as Keith. Strange, but I went with it either way. Everything I wore was bought in the women's department. But it worked.

TonyaV
11-02-2010, 09:26 AM
I was a working girl - went out at the French Quarters in New Orleans

dylan136
11-02-2010, 09:50 AM
i had alot of fun i went to a party dressed as a french maid. It was amazing besides the fact that everybody could see my butt..lol

LisaTaylor
11-02-2010, 09:56 AM
I went to a couple of parties as Vampirella this year. It was a lot of fun, despite having my butt grabbed once or twice. I won a $100 prize at one party, though, which covered costs for the outfit. Sorry - can't show the back of this one here ;-)

denisecdfl
11-03-2010, 03:12 PM
ANDY : That may have been me you saw on Fremont St in Vegas with the pink wig and flowered headpiece and butterfly wings.
I can't believe I wore that costume in public, and had my picture taken about 500 times. We had an absolute blast
watching everyone go by and posing for and with so many happy people. Every crossdresser should have on their
bucket list to go out on Fremont St, or Greenwich Village, or San Francisco on Halloween. I'll post a picture elsewhere
in another day or so. I also won a prize in it at the Glamour Boutique party Saturday night.

Charleen
11-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Had to work Halloween. Did it as a female pirate. Fooled alot of folks and got alot of ma'ams and had my picture taken with quite a few people. One of my co-workers said that's the way I usually dress and when I go to work as "him", I'm dressing up! Who was I to say she was wrong?

girl_in_pantyhose
11-03-2010, 06:27 PM
I had a great Halloween! I went as one of my favorite people, Elvira! I went to a party, then to the bar. I won 1st place at the bar's costume contest(only because I knew the owner). Fell asleep in my pantyhose and woke up the next day without a hang over! It was a blast! Wish I had a better Halloween Wig, that one looks nasty. We need more Halloween dress up days in our year!

Audrey34
11-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Mine was pretty crappy actually. Didn't dress at all this past weekend.
-Audrey

Karen__Starr
11-03-2010, 08:22 PM
I dressed up a secretary on Saturday in a tight long pencil skirt and five-inch heels for a party early in the evening of a local group of like-minded individuals. The parts of the evening I remember in-between the tequila and men coming on to me was great but way too much details for writing about it here but did on another site I belong too. I was disappointed that an outfit I ordered the Saturday prior did not arrive until after the weekend. Overall, it was a great weekend and naughty Halloween.

Sophie86
11-03-2010, 10:18 PM
My Halloween weekend was great. We went out with friends to see The Drowsy Chaperone on Friday, a hilarious send up of 30s musicals.

Saturday, we went to a party at a friend's house. My wife and I were both dressed in a sort of goth female look (http://www.flickr.com/photos/54513869@N04/sets/72157625160145201/). It was a smallish party, but we did win first place for our costumes. The hostess was fascinated by my boobs, and kept making everyone squeeze them.

Sunday, we took the children to some friends' house so they could trick-or-treat in their neighborhood. I decided not to dress up for that, since I didn't want to walk the heels off my boots. As it turned out, I ended up hanging out at their house with my friend, handing out candy, while the wives took the kids around the block.

A busy and tiring, but very enjoyable weekend. :)

Leann James
11-04-2010, 11:42 AM
I spent the weekend at the Texas Renfest and had fun time. This is me on my carousel.

Cristi
11-04-2010, 01:07 PM
I was tied up all day on Halloween with family stuff so didn't get much of a chance to do anything.

When my SO and I finally got home after 8:00, it was too late to do the full makeup thing and actually go anywhere, so I just did a quick change into a dress and went out to drive around and check out what I could see of the remains of the holiday.

This was the first year for over a decade that I didn't spend the entire day dressed and out, but I'd had fun earlier in the week with my trip to Boston, so I didn't feel that badly.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?142427-Exploring-Boston-s-subways.-Professional-Cristi-in-a-skirt-suit.

Andy66
11-04-2010, 09:46 PM
ANDY : That may have been me you saw on Fremont St in Vegas with the pink wig and flowered headpiece and butterfly wings.
Denise, you're too cute! I can't wait to see pictures of your costume, but I don't think it was you who I saw that night. This group of ladies was not dressed in pink, and not even really dressed up in costumes, other than regular dresses. One was a tall skinny knockout with long blonde hair. Another was a little more full-figured (but not fat), about 5'8" or so, with beautiful, kind looking eyes. ( :daydreaming::<3: ) She might have been in her late thirties or early forties, hard to tell, and had shoulder length light brown hair, and she looked familiar.

Juliemckay
11-22-2010, 02:37 PM
My band played a holloween party, I went as a washed up middle-aged rocker in loose mens jeans a silly t-shirt and constuction boots.

Hot, huh?