PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice, please help lol

abbitv25
11-01-2010, 03:06 AM
This is my first time on the forum, and I have got to say this is a fantastic forum.

I crossdress on and off. Last night was the first time in a few years. I popped on a bra and stockings, it was very nice.

Anyway after removing the bra I noticed red marks under my man boobs and I thought "Oh No".

I am now getting stressed about this. How long does it take for these to dissapear. I keep checking over and over again. Its now been 10 hours.

My wife is away for a few days, and I am dreading what will happen if these marks have not gone by the time she arrives. Women are very clever and its the small things they notice most.

I now understand why she moans about bra's digging in lol.

This is kind of funny, and not so funny for me at the moment.

Thank you.

janet p
11-01-2010, 03:33 AM
Go to bed and they'll be gone in the morning! Don't worry about it.

abbitv25
11-01-2010, 03:41 AM
Thank you very much for the advice. Next time I wear a sexy bra I will pack it out, so the underwire does not touch the skin lol.

eluuzion
11-01-2010, 04:56 AM
Just switch to a larger bra before she gets home, and she will never notice the marks...:bonk:

Don't worry, they will fade in about 6 months...lol

...no wonder I am still single...lol

Let's see here...

"I fell asleep on the lounge chair on the sundeck and marks are from bars of lounge."
"I got sucked into the drain at the bottom of the pool, I'm lucky to be alive".
"I was working under the car and the jack failed, trapping the oil funnels between the car and my chest!"

welcome ab, grab an oar and start paddling...

:love:

Freddy12
11-01-2010, 05:15 AM
Next time, if there are red marks, you may want to keep a shirt on for a while after she arrives home.

debbeelee1
11-01-2010, 05:19 AM
......or tell her what's going on and them you won't have anything to worry about!

abbitv25
11-01-2010, 05:24 AM
Its really doing my head in at the moment. She is back on Thursday. I must have looked in the mirror about 20 times already today lol. The redness seems to have dyed down a bit, but its still very visable.

I wont make the same mistake again when putting on a sexy bra.

dominique
11-01-2010, 05:36 AM
Don't worry, I wear a bra thats a size smaller than normal. It leaves marks but they're gone by the time I go to bed.

erickka
11-01-2010, 05:39 AM
Like Eluuzion said, you are probably wearing too small of a bra. I wear my underwire bras for 6-10 hours with d size forms and they leave no marks from either the underwires or the shoulder straps.

abbitv25
11-01-2010, 05:45 AM
Thank you all for your kind support. I suppose its one of the pitfalls.

This is what happens when you wear an underwired bra. Should have been more careful.

StacyCD
11-01-2010, 07:54 AM
I've been wearing a bra with forms to bed for the last couple of months and I've noticed the marks from my bras under my arms in the morning when I have to remove my bra. I was surprised to see that they lasted a couple of hours before they disappeared. Wearing a larger band bra may help. I measure a 40 but normally wear a 38 bra so part of the reason may be the tightness of the bra's fit.

abbitv25
11-01-2010, 08:20 AM
The marks are underneath my man boobs are where the underwire has dug in. I only wore the thing for 30 mins. It looks like this marking is going to hang for a few hours as it has not really improved since last night.

TiffanyTgirl
11-01-2010, 08:23 AM
Use the same remedy you would use for a bruise. Keep a shirt on until it fades and buy a bigger bra. Go to Frederick's of Hollywood or Victoria's and get fitted for one.

Michelle 51
11-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Abbitv
I enjoy the feel of a bra thats a little to small but those marks are the price you pay.Measure just under your breast and add 2 inches.Bra fitters reccomend to add 5 but i find that a little too much so if your 40 a 42 should fit nicely.

abbitv25
11-01-2010, 08:28 AM
Abbitv
I enjoy the feel of a bra thats a little to small but those marks are the price you pay.Measure just under your breast and add 2 inches.Bra fitters reccomend to add 5 but i find that a little too much so if your 40 a 42 should fit nicely.

I know its the price you pay lol, but at the moment it does not look good. I just want these lines to go before Thursday otherwise it might be :eek: from the other half lol.

AKAMichelle
11-01-2010, 08:41 AM
only a couple of hours at the most. usually only one hour

abbitv25
11-01-2010, 08:47 AM
May be I am getting paranoid. Its been about 14 hours. I wish it was 1 hour. I'm getting myself in to a right state lol.

Michelle 51
11-01-2010, 09:06 AM
I've never heard of it taking 14 hrs for those lines to go away.Where did you get the bra.It almost sounds like your allergic and have a reaction to something on the bra or the material.????????lol
Michelle

abbitv25
11-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Its was my wife's a la senza one. That bra is jinxed. The wire must of dug in quite hard. It did not feel that uncomfortable either.
Whatever its done its left an in-print in the skin underneath my man boobs. This probably sound quite funny from the outside, but its doing my head in lol.

anonymousinmaryland
11-01-2010, 09:21 AM
If there is a next time with THIS bra, yo may want to try an extender. Won't make the fit any better, but if might help with the marks. I hope it's not an allergic reaction like someone mentioned. Best wishes.

abbitv25
11-01-2010, 09:25 AM
I bloody hope its not an allergic reaction otherwise I might have some explaining to do.
I could always use the excuse I conveniently slept across a cable lol

Emma England
11-01-2010, 09:39 AM
You may want to get fitted properly for a bra. Explain to the sa the problem, and they might be able to help.

In the meantime, I recommend buying some bio-oil. This is very good at removing scars, scabs, marks etc.
I don't know what the ingredients are, but it heals the skin much quicker than the natural process.

abbitv25
11-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Thank you again for all your help.

Yvonne York
11-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Don't let that put you off underwired bras hun. Just enjoy the feeling and the marks will go within 24 hours. Promise:battingeyelashes:

Olivia2
11-01-2010, 02:27 PM
You said she doesn't come home until Thursday, so you have plenty of time. Easier said than done, but I wouldn't worry about it. It should be gone by the time she gets home, regardless of the cause. I would recommend you don't wear her bras, get your own. If you do tell her about your CDing in the future, at least you won't have to admit to borrowing her clothes.

Joanne f
11-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Keep the Bra on to cover up the marks :straightface:

( they should be gone by the morning ( unless you have made the skin sore then it will be about 8 days):heehee:

linnea
11-01-2010, 04:44 PM
I love underwire bras, but I haven't had this particular problem. When my underwear have left marks from the elastic or some other feature, the marks usually wear off pretty quickly, within in an hour or two at the most (but I don't get many marks and I don't have to worry about discovery).
Try using a little moisturizer on the marked areas just to soothe them a bit. Good luck.

Kaz
11-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Take a hot bath. Lie there for as long as you can. If it is an allergic reaction just take some antihistamines... don't go for the sleepy ones!

If all else fails, wear a tee-shirt. You do not HAVE TO bear your chest!

I am not being silly... I have been there!

My red marks are now more from breast forms rather than the bra... now that is a very interesting problem to have!

Best

Kaz xx

abbitv25
11-02-2010, 02:04 AM
Its now been 31 hours since I removed that Bra. The underwire lines are still visible under my man boobs. I can say that the redness has gone a bit. I think this could take a couple more days for it go properly. Once the redness goes in the underwire line, it won't show and I may have got away with this. I will take your advice on board about the hot bath and antihistamines.

At the moment I'm still not feeling relaxed about this because I was hoping these lines would have gone by now, just my luck. I suppose its sods law, when you lie you get caught out eventually.

If these lines go then over time I will drop small hints. She already knows I like undies and I have even worn a pair of hers too bed which she found amusing but she then told me to take them off because it was strange.

If she notices the lines I will just say I don't know. If she is persistent about it, I will just tell her the truth. She may find it funny or she may look at this as cheating and do what women do and start looking at herself.

If I could turn back time I would on this one.

dylan136
11-02-2010, 09:25 PM
I hope everything works out for you.

Jamie Burton
11-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Not to be rude, but was the bra clean? If your wife had worn it for the day and it hadn't been washed, you might be having a skin reaction to this fact. Some medicated lotion might help after you wash the area carefully and gently.

lingerieLiz
11-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Sounds like you have skin abrasion from wearing things that don't fit. Often happens when one borrows clothes not theirs. There are lots of things that you can use to treat it. Don't suppose you want to go to your doctor and try to explain your abrasions. Just Google abrasion cures. Should clear up in a few days to a week.

By the way underwire bras don't cause it any more than wire free ones do. The key is to have the proper band/cup size. If it was your wife's bra that did it, how are you going to explain the damage you did to it. Women and myself know how there bras fit. If you broke the elastic she is going to wonder what happened.

Loni
11-02-2010, 10:21 PM
not to worry not a scar, just pressure marks and they do go away. just depends on how your skin fixes it. younger and better skin they go away fast. the older you get the longer they stay...but do go away.

it is not the under-wire leaving the marks it is just being tight ageist your skin, get the next size up on your bra band...or loose some pounds from you.
drink plenty of water every day.

Cristi
11-02-2010, 10:32 PM
There is no way that just 'pressure marks' from wearing a bra for that short of a time would have lasted more than 4-5 hours tops. This has got to be some kind of allergic reaction to either a dye/fragrance in the bra material, or maybe to the detergent or fabric softener used when it was washed.

Even then, I can't see it lastint TOO much longer than it already has. Good luck.

abbitv25
11-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Ok well the pressure marks have gone down a bit, but it is visible and bloody hell is it taking a long time.
I just cannot believe that half an hour has caused me so much stress this week. But at the end of the day I should not lie, and I will in time tell her about my love for sexy lingerie and heels.

She is not coming back until Friday Evening now, so I have 54 hours before I need to share the bed. At this point I will be absolutely cacking it if there is no further improvement.

lingerieLiz
11-03-2010, 11:47 PM
It is skin abrasion same as floor burns etc. It will take a few days to go away.

Playboy used to tell their models not to wear a bra or anything tight on the day of there photo shoot. Now they just Photoshop it so much anyway it doesn't matter. They said it could take a few hours for the lines to go away.

abbitv25
11-04-2010, 01:37 AM
Its going down but very very slowly, day 4 now.

The mornings are always the worst to look at it due to the unnatural light and being half asleep makes the situation feels worse than it actually is. And the more I keep checking the longer it is taking to go away.

Like I say if its noticed I will try and pick up the courage to tell her.

linda allen
11-04-2010, 09:12 AM
May be I am getting paranoid. Its been about 14 hours. I wish it was 1 hour. I'm getting myself in to a right state lol.

That's not right. One to two hours at the most for me.

I'm guessing your bra is way too small or as someone else said, you ar allergic to it. Have you taken a hot shower yet?

abbitv25
11-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Yes I have. Its cleared up quite a bit, but its still not enough to get away with it. At the end of the day I am resigned to her seeing it now and when she does I will have to:-

a) Come up with a bloody good excuse
(Have you got any excuses to help me?)

or

b) Just tell her that I wore her bra.

It has possibly been one of my worst weeks for a long time. All I have thought about over the last 4 days is when is it going down, when is it going down, panic, panic, panic. I'm done for, I'm done, I'm done, to I cant be bothered worrying about it anymore.

If I do tell here it can go two ways.

1) She is either supportive and laughs about it and says serves you right and says thank you for being truthful

or

2) It will distress her. I certainly don't want this to happen and I certainly don't want her to start judging herself.

TiffanyTgirl
11-04-2010, 03:33 PM
It sounds like you really want to tell her. Just do it. Worst case is you end up in a don't ask don't tell situation. And get your own bra.

abbitv25
11-10-2010, 02:58 AM
I posted here about 6 days ago.

My problem:
Well I put on one of my wife's bras. I had it on for about 30 minutes. After taking it off I was left with two dark red impression marks under my man boobs. Not good I thought, but I brushed this to one side and hoped it would be gone by the time I saw my wife in 5 days time.

The 5th day arrived, with only small improvement and I mean small improvement.

I have got to say it was the most terrifying day in my life, it was even worse when it came to bedtime with her, but for the 2 days I saw her, I wore a tshirt to bed complaining of cold.

Its now been 9 days since I took that bra off. There is slight improvement with these pressure marks, but it looks like it is not going to go in a hurry.

My man boobs disguise the marks, but if I stretch they are clearly visable.
I am now getting getting impatient. I never realised how deadly a bra could be, lesson to all new comers.

I need to know if anyone else has faced this problem and
1) How long it took to go away
2) What did you do to improve the pressure marks

If my wife notices this time around I will tell her what I did, because I have gone past worrying and have just accepted it and I am not prepared to get stressed anymore about it.

Danni Bear
11-10-2010, 03:08 AM
abbi,
the marks come from having a bra on that is too small. They can bruise your skin and it can take several days for your skin to recover from what sounds like bruising under the surface. By any chance was this an underwire bra. They do have a tendency to leave the worst marks or evidence behind for an SO to see.

Good luck and if you plan on doing it again in the future I would suggest that you purchase your own bra and to get one that fits properly.

Danni

abbitv25
11-10-2010, 03:15 AM
abbi,
the marks come from having a bra on that is too small. They can bruise your skin and it can take several days for your skin to recover from what sounds like bruising under the surface. By any chance was this an underwire bra. They do have a tendency to leave the worst marks or evidence behind for an SO to see.

Good luck and if you plan on doing it again in the future I would suggest that you purchase your own bra and to get one that fits properly.

Danni

Yes it was an underwired bra, unfortunately. My skin is obviously rubbish at healing, otherwise those indents would be gone by now.

I mean its tough enough having to hide it for a few days, but this is really teaching me a lesson now, it was punishing me mentally last week.

Is 9 days normal?
What can we suggest to speed up recovery?

Danni Bear
11-10-2010, 03:25 AM
abbi,

normally no, it disappers after a week unless there was something there that could have given you a allergic rash. That could be something as simple as soap your wife uses to a perfume that she uses that wouldn't necessarilly affect you without it coming into contact with your skin. i have known that some bra's will give me a mark after wearing and I am a transitioned woman. If it doesn't go away you might have to think about seeing a doctor to find out what is causing it. Pressure bruising can be a signal that there may be something else going on.

Danni

abbitv25
11-10-2010, 03:37 AM
I personally think the underwire has dug in so deep thats why its taken longer than normal.
This is the first time I have tried a bra in about 10 years.

If I compare 9 days ago until today there is a large difference. The redness has reduced considerably, I may have had an allergic reaction at the time, and I am just waiting for this pressure bruising to ease.

Also I might want to consider that because the underwire seated itself in the natural fold of the skin under my man boob, this might be one reason it is taking longer to heal. May be I am talking complete rubbish so please correct me.

Danni Bear
11-10-2010, 05:19 AM
abbi,
that is very possible as an underwire bra is designed to lift the boob. if it is one that is too small it will press and dig into the lower part of your boobs more than it needs to in order to seperate and lift them. I'm thinking that you need lessons in bra's and how to size and wear them properly.
If your wife is unaware of your wanting to wear them or possibily wanting to wear other feminine garments. I would suggest that you find a way if possible to tell her before she finds out on her own. The fact that you wore one of hers even for as short of a time as you did, will cause the bra shape to change some and possibly strech depending on the size difference between you and your wife. Women always know when their clothes are messed with, we usually don't say anything about it.

Danni

siantv2003
11-10-2010, 05:23 AM
Hey Abbi,
For teh marks still to be there after all this time is not normal. It may be brusing, it may an allergic reaction. Danni is right - it may be something else so I think the best thing is to go to the Doctor and have it checked. If its obviously a bra mark, you can always tell him or her that you had a fancy dress party for Halloween and that the marks havent gone and youre worried .. doubt the doctor will care, their concern is your health. It will also do a lot for your mental state

lingerieLiz
11-10-2010, 05:35 AM
Me think you need to come clean with wife and tell her.

Has she worn the bra that you wore? I would think that she would notice it is streched out.

Not sure that I buy this scenario. Most people know what a bruise or rash or pressure marks are.

abbitv25
11-10-2010, 06:18 AM
No she has not worn the bra yet and I am bloody dreading this. Either way i will tell her.

They are pressure marks that I have. And like others have said I probably had some sort of reaction to the bra. And since the bra seated itself under the natural fold of my skin its probably the reason its taking longer than normal for these pressure marks to go.
I just put the bra on and did not pack it out with fake breasts that I hear everyone talking about. So it was laying directly on me and pushing my man boobs up. Lesson learned.

Brenda79135
11-10-2010, 06:35 AM
It sounds like you may have chaffed yourself. Is the red area sore to the touch? If it is you may have heat rash. This can be taken care of with Desitin ointment and leave the affected area out to air a little (if you can). After a treatment of this use a moisturizing lotion to re hydrate the area. If it is an allergic reaction use some Benerdryl cream or hdrocortizone cream to counter act the reaction. Still let the area air out as much as possible.

Shari
11-10-2010, 06:39 AM
Nine days is way too long for even a bruise to heal. My bra marks are gone within a few hours.
I don't wish to frighten you but are you a slow healer for average cuts, bruises, etc?
It could be a sign of a deeper problem like diabetes. You might want to consider getting yourself checked out by a doctor.

abbitv25
11-10-2010, 06:42 AM
It was warm to touch, but this has since died down. I will take a note of your suggestions there, thank you very much. I hope I have now explained myself properly. Chaffed sounds about right.

MiamiMarie
11-10-2010, 08:39 AM
Ahh, as a GG who used to develop lingerie for Victoria's Secret - a little advice:

Dents should go away in a matter of hours if it's just that the bra is too tight. If you are bruised, that should go away in a few days, but of course, you would know the difference between a bruise and a minor dent,

It sounds like you have the worst fate that lingerie manufacturers try to avoid at all costs - the dreaded welt. Welts are actually allergic reactions that can cause lawsuits, because they can become permanent - though this is extremely rare in bras. It's not uncommon for welts to take several weeks to fade away completely, but to can expidite recovery by taking benedryl every night before you go to sleep as weel as applying topical creams to the affected areas, preferrably those that treat allergic reactions.

Welts most commonly occur in thigh high pantyhose that stay up by themselves because they are held up by silicone. Perhaps the most common skin allergy to clothing is silicone, so if that bra had a clear/sticky band, exposed/slick underwire, or silicone inserts, then you may be allergic to silicone. If this is the case, you will need to be very careful with what you put on from here on out and make sure your thigh highs are the traditional kind that require garters, that all underwire is completely covered in soft fabric, and that you stuff your bra with foam/pads and not silicone gel inserts.

Stephenie S
11-10-2010, 10:56 AM
So you have learned a valuable lesson.

DON'T wear other people's underwear. Not only do you risk damaging it, it's also gross. Do you think your wife will be happy that you tried on her bra? No, she will not. She will probably throw it away. I know I would.

But to your problem. I agree with the others above. A dent should go away in a few hours. A bruise may take several days to several weeks. I get bruises that can last quite some time. I hope you didn't get an allergic reaction. You would probably not want to have to show it to your doctor or to a skin specialist.

The solution? Buy your own darn underwear. Buy your own darn clothes, for goodness sake. Nobody wants others to "borrow" their clothes without permission, especially girls. Just don't do it. When you have your own, it will fit, you can take it out whenever you want, you can keep it hidden where ever you want, and you don't have to ask for permission. It's an all-around better situation.

Good luck. If you need help with buying stuff, just ask. You will get lots of help with that right here on this forum.

Stephie

MiamiMarie
11-10-2010, 10:59 AM
Please also note that when women complain of silicone welts, they normally do not associate them with an allergic reaction because they feel more like little burns and don't necessarily itch.

Karren H
11-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Rule No 2. (You know what no 1 is). Never wear a bra 5 sizes too small.. My vacuum assisted breast pumps can leave deep bruises if I crank down the pressure.. And it takes weeks.. But typical marks from it or a bra go away in hours... If you want to hide it get some tinted moisturizer in your skin tone and put a light coat on and blend it in good.