PDA

View Full Version : Hallocd Day

Kiera79
11-01-2010, 12:42 PM
The wonderful CD day has came and gone once again . Much fun was brought to light as well as shared on this wondrous occasion. But, I wonder what will happen to all the ones who are closed off to be in a 10x14 room to enjoy the experience or a 5x6 closet that can only imagine what it feels like to have the air blow across their legs as you wear your pleated pencil, mini skirt, or just a casual dress. Life is what you make of it and if you live in fear that someone will tell someone else so be it let em tell. At the end of the day it is you and GOD against the world and in my case and experience GOD will win every time.

Tootles

Jorja
11-01-2010, 12:59 PM
The wonderful CD day has came and gone once again . Much fun was brought to light as well as shared on this wondrous occasion. But, I wonder what will happen to all the ones who are closed off to be in a 10x14 room to enjoy the experience or a 5x6 closet that can only imagine what it feels like to have the air blow across their legs as you wear your pleated pencil, mini skirt, or just a casual dress. Life is what you make of it and if you live in fear that someone will tell someone else so be it let em tell. At the end of the day it is you and GOD against the world and in my case and experience GOD will win every time.

Tootles

Yes, this is so true but alas, it is not for some to ever go out. That is fine as long as they get what they are looking for.

Kiera79
11-01-2010, 05:23 PM
^

True, I know every one gets there kicks in different ways. I love the way I present myself I just hope that all one day will make the presentation the best they can and know it isn't what others think, its about how you feel inside as a person. If your head is held high in confidence and not low in shame no one will care. You will always get looks, snickers, and laughs but you have to be strong enough and say I AM, What r u?????

Alice B
11-01-2010, 06:30 PM
I understand how they feel. I was there for quite a while and then my wife allowed me to throw open the door. What a great feeling.

AKAMichelle
11-02-2010, 10:21 AM
Everyday can be halloween of sorts for those willing to take the challenge of going out the door dressed. :D

Kiera79
11-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Just like today as I went to the DMV headquarters in Raleigh to pay something dressed in a yellow and white striped baby phat sweater, guess jeans that fit and 3" heels with bracelets , hoop earrings, rings on my fingers and a walk that will kill. I was also called mam today. That felt really good.