PDA

View Full Version : My First Day at Work

Phyliss
11-01-2010, 02:28 PM
So, some have wanted all the "juicy details" I'd like to spin a tale of unbridled lust over a pair of panties, .... guess what? didn't happen, quite the opposite in fact.

Made a good starting impression, was half an hour late.
I really hadn’t been nervous all weekend, but Sunday night I just couldn’t get to sleep, probably worried about my new job. Of course I over slept.
I’m just glad she’s a friend of mine, other wise I’d have been canned before I clocked in.
Didn’t work a long time today, Friday will be a full day for me. Felt like a kid in a candy store, but couldn’t have any of the goodies.
Monday is her delivery day, unpack boxes, hang things up, dust shelves. Plain old work, nothing special. After 10 minutes the thrill was gone and it became just another chore.
Had a few customers, that I assisted. NO I didn’t do any bra fittings. I’m gonna leave that to her for now until I learn much more about the proper method.
I suppose some less than mature person would have all sorts of lascivious thoughts about working in a lingerie store. Fact is, it’s just business. Floors to sweep, dusting to do, boxes to unpack.

One thing she told me was to spread the word about her store and she would be happy to have anybody here as a customer. Tell her Phyliss sent you and you’ll be treated with dignity and respect and ZERO judgment from her. You’re a customer with money and she’s a store keeper with product to sell. Really simple.

Just may as well be working in a lumber yard. Really similar, unpack deliveries, put out for display, keep the place clean, help customers as needed. A pair of undies doesn't weight as much as an 8 ft long 2X4, thankfully

joank
11-01-2010, 02:39 PM
So was it all you thought? Jobs are repetative but you get to interact with the public as a working woman. How may of us would like a similar situation. What did you wear? Oh, by the way, congradulations.

linnea
11-01-2010, 02:43 PM
A job is a job is a job, but how you feel while working at the job is the difference. I admire and am a little envious of your seeking and finding and starting this new venture. good luck. the routine of it will help you get into a rhythm and I hope get into whatever pleasures there are there for you.
Thank you for sharing.

missjoann49
11-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Very glad for you Phyliss..give it time and all will work well for you
Hugs

msniki48
11-01-2010, 03:35 PM
So was it all you thought? Jobs are repetative but you get to interact with the public as a working woman. How may of us would like a similar situation. What did you wear? Oh, by the way, congradulations.

So Phylis....what did you wear, and were the customers good with your presentation?:battingeyelashes:

inquiring minds want to know:daydreaming:

It's not the work, its what you wear when you work that makes it fun....lol

SarahS1952
11-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Congratulations, Phyliss! Many of us wish we were that brave! I would love to come to your shop and be fitted!

Tomara
11-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Hi Phyliss,
Congratulation on completing your first day , I'm sure it will all get easier from now on and you should sleep a little better too.
Tomara

Amanda22
11-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Phyliss, I have to agree that it's just a job and work is work, but like others say, it must be awesome dressing as a woman while at a regular old job! What a thought! Well, I hope you enjoy it, or come to enjoy it eventually. You might want to go in a half-hour early tomorrow...maybe...

Jenny Beth
11-01-2010, 04:25 PM
A pair of undies doesn't weight as much as an 8 ft long 2X4, thankfully

And no splinters either. Congrats! :thumbsup:

Phyliss
11-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Knowing I was only going to be there for three hours today, I wore a long skirt, calf length, light weight peasant style blouse, with a somewhat close neck line, ( don't want to look like a St. Pauli Girl) and some pumps with 2" heel.
Yes I got on well with the few customers. Didn't have any self confidence issues. I've kinda gone beyond that feeling, (doncha just love some of the effects of HRT?)

Friday I plan on wearing a similar calf length skirt in kahki with either a sweater or blouse, depending on temps, I'll be sure to bring my comfortable clogs for my feet.

Kathryn Martin
11-01-2010, 05:52 PM
God love you Phyllis, I'd rather go shopping to you than anyone else. And you're right, a lingerie store is just another place to work.

Vicki-Z
11-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Congrats Phyllis! I'm really happy for you. I hope everything works out for you.

Vicki :hugs:

sterling12
11-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Awwww, not like TG Fiction at all! No Voluptuous Hottie offered to strip down to her Lingerie? No offers of _____? (You all know what!) No S/M Games with The Boss? No Opportunities for Fashion Dressing on The Catwalk?

Wow!!!! Do you imagine all those Professional Writers got it wrong? Could it be that we lead fairly normal lives, like everybody else?

Yeah I know, The "Fictional Accounts" are a lot better. Sort of like A Harlequin Romance. But I still say Phyliss done good! Another "Brick" removed from "The Wall." I think she has done ALL of us a great favor, by being A Pioneer. I know all of our Visitor/Voyeur Readers will be disappointed, but I'm certainly not!

If I get up there, I will be stopping in. Thank your Boss for The Invite!

Peace and Love, Joanie