PDA

View Full Version : PSA - Erin's chest

Nicole Erin
11-01-2010, 08:23 PM
I was at school today and my boobies was hurting and itching.
The other 3 ladies standing there laughed. One said - "You are becoming a woman" and another said - "Be glad you don't have periods.

My chest is starting to stick out. My boobies growing.
Just thought everyone might be interested.

StaceyJane
11-01-2010, 08:26 PM
The great thing about that is that it's proof you are making progress.

Teri Jean
11-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Nicole the sensations are wonderful, yes? It means you are progressing. I love the feeling also. Teri

Freddy12
11-02-2010, 05:03 AM
Enjoy those signs of progress. Some of us would love to have them!

Kaitlyn Michele
11-02-2010, 06:02 AM
I'm glad for you!!

The affirmation you get from other people is something that I found deeply rewarding because for the first time in your life you don't feel like a fraud...alot of the little stuff seems very wonderful to me now.

Traci Elizabeth
11-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Well just don't panic when they stop hurting! Mine hurt like hell the first 6 months then when I woke up one morning all the pain and soreness was gone. I thought OMG, that's it - no more growth!

I went exactly 30 days without any pain then on the 31st day, i woke up and the pain was back with a vengeance! :D

I am still on the pain cycle so I will see how long this growth spurt goes.

Thanks to other gals here who assured me this is normal and could continue like this for a couple of years. :thumbsup:

Nicole Erin
11-02-2010, 05:45 PM
If my boobies are nice by next halloween, I might have to go out as "shirtless girl!"

Karen564
11-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Yup, that means something is workin for ya !

I cant really say I experienced much pain at all from breast growth...all I felt was some tenderness & expanding sensation during the growth spurts, that's about it..pretty boring really...
The only times I experienced any real pain was by getting smacked in a boob, now THAT is freakin Pain!! & you get to see some pretty little stars in the process too.....lol

Yeah, I always was different from the norm....just part of my uniqueness I guess...lol

Andy66
11-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the PSA, Erin. :heehee:
I'm happy for you that you're becoming what you want to be.

Faith_G
11-02-2010, 06:49 PM
I am glad I am still wearing forms, 'cause even though the forms it hurts when I bump into something!

Also of note, I am distinctly right-boobed. Lefty has some catching up to do!

Karen564
11-02-2010, 07:20 PM

One will always be slightly larger than the other..for whatever reason....idk..

I'm sure one of mine is, could be the left....., or maybe it was the right, I don't really remember or look to see which one.... then again, for whatever reason.....lol

Traci Elizabeth
11-02-2010, 07:38 PM
I am glad I am still wearing forms, 'cause even though the forms it hurts when I bump into something!

Now is that right boob as seen though the mirror? Or left boob...oh crab...one is bigger than the other!

I think we are all like that to one extent or another.

MarieTS
11-03-2010, 12:48 AM
I've had minimal pain, yet promising growth. I'd describe it similar to the way Karen descirbed it in her post. Do you think the rapid influx of synthetic(as opposed to toally natural) hormones is the reason for the pain? My most painful expereince through this was being wacked with a served tennis ball a few weeks ago. Ouchie!!! &%$#*@

Nicole Erin
11-03-2010, 06:43 PM
seems the right side progresses better.
More pain, and a tad different.

Melissa A.
11-04-2010, 08:41 PM
The initial pain and tingling of the first few months is long gone for me. But they are still growing after 2 years, and the tenderness and sensitivity are still there. I hope they always will be. Better be. I'd feel pretty gyped if that went away. :)

Hugs,

Melissa:)

Melody Moore
11-04-2010, 09:02 PM
My breast do get a little tender and sore, but not to the point its unbearable - this pain isn't new to me anyway because I first experienced this age the age of 32 way back in 1993 when my ex was nearing full-term pregnancy with our child - What I experienced a 'phantom pregnancy' - complete with a sore back, morning sickness, sore & swollen nipples & areolas then I actually started freaking lactating! WTF? :eek: Real men dont react like this? This was the most obvious physical sign that I was not like other men & was my first real indication that I born with pseudo-hermaphroditism - but I chose to ignore it & never told anyone but my partner at the time.

Over the years my breast still kept growing very slowly but steadily but never really took anymore notice of them until a few years ago,
when a woman I was dating seen me without a shirt on & made a comment about my breasts "You've got bigger breasts & nipples than me".

Before I started HRT a few months ago I was about an A cup in breast size, but while I was still living as a male I concealed the fact I had breasts like this by wearing tightly fitting boob-tubes under loose fitting shirts etc. Since starting HRT my breasts have began to grow again but this time much more rapidly & already Im already filling a B cup & now I just hope they don't get too big. :o