PDA

View Full Version : the urge to dress

CatAttack
11-01-2010, 09:57 PM
So just recently, as in a few days ago, I suddenly got the urge to dress even though I hadn't done so in a couple of months and was fine. Now I find myself with the uncontrollable urge to buy some new clothes and dress to my hearts content.. ahhh!

Anyone else get this urge? and how do you deal with it?

StaceyJane
11-01-2010, 10:00 PM
I deal with it by buying some new clothes and dressing to my hearts content.

CatAttack
11-01-2010, 10:06 PM
hahah yes, I am seriously contemplating it.. but it might end up being a huge mistake considering I have 3 roommates. Such is my conundrum

Jeanna
11-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Katty,
Would you be surprised if I said that you are not alone? I get the urge everyday to dress as a female. Go with it and enjoy.
Jeanna

Christy_M
11-01-2010, 10:15 PM
I was able to suppress this for a few years but it came back with a vengence about 8 months ago. Now I get the urge to dress almost everyday and that has grown into an urge to get out and about while dressed. We're here for you if you need to talk it out. It's a great place to hear how many people there are like us...

Karren H
11-01-2010, 10:21 PM
I will introduce you to my wife... she can drive the urges from the strongest person.... lol

CatAttack
11-01-2010, 10:38 PM
I will introduce you to my wife... she can drive the urges from the strongest person.... lol

haha please don't! I think I'm just going to give in lol

Stephanie47
11-02-2010, 12:14 AM
When I was not able to dress when I wanted to dress, I had 'urges.' It was total frustration. Now I have at least six hours each day to leisurely plan my day and dress. In the morning I pick out my dress for the day along with my slip, panties and bras, heels and hosiery and wig. I make my coffee and cook breakfast and settle down to read the newspaper. Being en femme makes taking care of the household chores easier. If I'm in charge of taking care of the house while my wife is at work, I may as well look the part. I do not mind washing dishes, doing the laundry and ironing, vacuuming, doing light baking and starting preparation for dinner. Each day I scan eBay for a new dress or sexy undergarments. It is relaxing going through the listings and knowing my purchases will be delivered in the morning while my wife is at work. Having a dependable period of time to be en femme has really stopped the 'urges.' The only time I feel a building of excitement in me bordering on an urge is my wife's once a year ten day trip out of state. Then it is 24/7 heaven.

Amanda Styles
11-02-2010, 03:20 AM

It doesn't look like she had much luck with you...

suzy1
11-02-2010, 03:55 AM
The only release from this affliction is death. So you will have go on suffering like the rest of us.
Now…………. back to ebay.

Have fun, SUZY

Freddy12
11-02-2010, 04:39 AM
The best and easiest thing to do is to give in to the urges. If they are supressed, they will return stronger and stronger, especially if you participate in this forum and see how many others are dressing and shopping for new outfits. Can't wait for the stores to open myself!

rocketscientist
11-02-2010, 07:41 AM
After you fill a closet with cute femme stuff and accumulate about 150 pairs of shoes it subsides...... a little. Lol. Hugs, Tonya

Leesa2
11-02-2010, 07:45 AM
lmao! I am living through that urge right now.

TonyaV
11-02-2010, 09:12 AM
A great advice - try to store your wardrobe in a remote location, with a friend, or a storage facility. The reason I do that is several times in the past, when my clothes were within easy reach, I would go through periods of trying to suppress my feelings, and end up purging, thinking this would do it, only to get very frustrated when the urges come back and stores are closed, etc... and you regret getting rid of great items too. Like other girls have stated, til death do us part.
Good luck sister!
Tonya

AKAMichelle
11-02-2010, 10:12 AM
it happens especially when you haven't dressed in awhile. Enjoy the feelings and go shopping.

amots49
11-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Katty, i just went two weeks without dressing, didn't even think about it. And then today, i came home and found myself on my couch wearing a dress and surfing this site. (did i mention that the hanes store had a 3 for sale on bras, and that was the end of my downfall?)

CatAttack
11-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Haha yes, I learned not to purge a couple years ago when I purged and then immediately regretted it

dylan136
11-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Its amazing how the urges just kind of pop up out of nowhere, I am going through one right now.

docrobbysherry
11-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Or, is it the OTHER way around!?:eek:

Oh, no! That's the WRONG RULE!:doh:

Here it is! Freddy knows the real "dressing" rule!:thumbsup:

The best and easiest thing to do is to give in to the urges. If they are supressed, they will return stronger and stronger, especially if you participate in this forum and see how many others are dressing and shopping for new outfits. Can't wait for the stores to open myself!

And, Katty, if u haven't dressed for a "couple of months", your resolve is MUCH STRONGER than mine!!:D

NikiMichelle
11-02-2010, 11:12 PM
Welcome to the Pink Fog......

PamelaRI
11-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Oh, my. This hits home with me. I was leaving a customer site late on Tuesday night with my mind on what was left to do when suddenly the need to dress hit me. For me it is a weird feeling where my mind seems to shift into another state of being and I can almost feel the satin hugging my body.

Hayley Comets
11-03-2010, 01:29 AM
I know right! I get it almost everyday since I frequent sporting goods stores. I'm always itching to grab that hot pink sports bra or a pretty tennis dress.

I don't think I can hold out for much longer X.X

Polly R
11-03-2010, 01:52 PM
I agree with all that's been said - it's been a few months since I was fully dressed and like many, it's suddenly come back with a vengeance... Probably going to pay my 2nd trip out en femme to the local CD group soon. I went out for the first time to this group a while back and somewhat scared myself with a new younger and prettier look but just about come to terms now so looking forward to the visit travelling en femme now. Despite many years CDing, going out en femme is still a new thing for me.

xx Polly R

RADER
11-03-2010, 02:16 PM
I hate it when I have a limited time to stay dressed. I love it when I can
even fully under-dress and stay that way all day and night. I just love
the feel of being in a different world for as long as I can. Rader

CatAttack
11-03-2010, 02:19 PM
So there is a chance that I may be able to dress today :)

Office Stacy
11-03-2010, 02:20 PM
I had dressed in about two years. My wife loved wearing heels, skirts and backseam stocking, loved seeing them on her. I never told her I dressed but I decide to stop dressing when I started date her and I lived my dress thru her. I would buy her the most expensive stockings from Europe, Betty’s Johnson high heels and would get your clothes only from Victoria Secrets. But as the stress of your life’s started to increase I seemed to want the feeling of nylons and high heels. I have come to understand that I dress up because I feel that man clothing your too boring and I love the feeling of nylons (on my legs or on woman legs). Rubbing them is very relaxing and the sound of high heels on concrete is wonderful. I hate the fact that when I go to work at the office I have to a very limited selecting. Women get to pick from different styles, height and color of heels, dress, skirt, pants, and stocking or pantyhose.

tamarav
11-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Having been a weak person and after fighting the irge for over 40 years, I just gave in. What a relief! Now I dress everyday and work that way, solved all my urges to dress..

Charleen
11-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Shopping? Is someone going shopping? Let me grab my bag and we're there!

TiffanyTgirl
11-04-2010, 03:49 PM
dress when you want. Find a good place for your "stash". You are a very goodlooking girl and there is no reason you should not express yourself. Please don't waste your youth as I did in denial.