PDA

View Full Version : I caught a crossdressing boy wearing his moms dress, makeup and heels?

seanmuscle
11-02-2010, 02:49 PM
I knocked on my neighbors door to inform his wife that I returned some tools. But nobody answered so I helped myself in and saw this beautiful lady in an evening gown, stockings, black stiletto heels and wearing deep red lipstick. I asked her if her and the husband were going out. She said yes and to just leave the tools on the table. However, she looked all shocked and was stuttering so I looked closer and realized it was the mothers son. I am guessing the kid must have been 14-15 years old but quite small in stature so the resemblance caught me off guard. I told him he looked just like his mom and he was all blushing. Was kind awkward so I just left.

Anyways should I tell his mother? What would you do in this situation?

JohnH
11-02-2010, 02:54 PM
No, don't embarrass the son by telling his mother. I would simply say," I won't tell anybody and you really look great!" If you were in his heels you sure would not want the neighbor to tattle on you!

[Added section]
I also agree with the other members that you never should have barged in.

Shelly Preston
11-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Say nothing, the kid was obviously not expecting company

Act as if it never happpened

If he mentions it just let him know you wont go telling anyone

linnea
11-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Unless he was robbing the place, stealing from his mom's purse, or doing some illegal act, I would not say a word. At that age, I would have been totally shaken by having a neighbor discover me en femme. What would be the point of telling his parents? I can't think of one that isn't mean-spirited.

dilane
11-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Another good reason not to let yourself into someone else's house (unless you think there's an emergency).

I'd tell the kid that you won't tell anyone -- he's going to be worrying about it something fierce, if he's anything like I was at his age!

-- Diane

Michelle 51
11-02-2010, 03:47 PM
You did the right thing.Just leave it lay and forget you seen everything.Due to his age the last place you need to be is anywhere around him.Thats the society we live in.When he's an adult in a few years maybe then you can talk about it with him and laugh over a beer.

JohnH
11-02-2010, 03:48 PM
I'd tell the kid that you won't tell anyone -- he's going to be worrying about it something fierce, if he's anything like I was at his age!

-- Diane
Exactly. Don't leave the young man worrying if you will tell his parents!

JulieC
11-02-2010, 03:54 PM
...But nobody answered so I helped myself in ... What would you do in this situation?

I wouldn't have let myself in.

If you were crossdressed at home, and didn't want to answer the door, wouldn't you be right angry that someone let themselves in because you didn't answer the door?!?!?!?

sterling12
11-02-2010, 04:03 PM
YOU should have never entered that House. You didn't have permission!

But, you did, and so now you have done harm. Don't confront The Child about how your not going to tell her Mother. Probably The Last Thing She Wants is to talk with you. Right now she's very worried, frightened, and if she's been reading TG "Literature," she probably thinks you will want something from her!

Somehow, leave her A Discreet Note and tell her that "This IS The End of IT!" You won't be talking to anyone, nor will you be bothering her unless she wants to talk....in A Public Place!. Remember, it's a Fourteen Year Old. Anything you might do at this point can be easily misunderstood! I hope you understand that this whole situation could have bad consequences.

Peace and Love, Joanie

PS. If this is some "Fantasy" that you thought would be fun to run on here, shame on you! You have at least raised an important point, and maybe somebody else will learn from it, but I have a lot of doubts about this Story.

Karen564
11-02-2010, 04:38 PM
I wont say what you did by letting yourself in was right or wrong...because regardless, I'm sure you meant well...since years ago, this was a common thing to do before we had to lock our doors..not to keep neighbors out, just the criminals..

But please do not let that young man hanging wondering what you will or will not do...If your not going to tell his mother or anyone else about it (which I would highly suggest you keep this to yourself for the boys sake) Then go over their & tell him as such so he can start breathing again...Beleive it or not, you may be saving a life by doing this for him & saving a mother from losing a child...many before him have taken their own lives in similar situations because of the shame of being discovered.....others may not, but some do...so lets play it safe...

Good Blessings ...
Karen

Jenny Gurl
11-02-2010, 05:02 PM
I don't know how well you know the boy, but I would either tell him in private, or give him a note. I would apologize for coming in on him. I would set his mind at ease by saying you would not tell anyone and his secret was safe with you. Maybe tell him you had a friend who crossdressed for years and you thought nothing of it and that it will never be brought up again. You should make this apology while dressed to the nines in full makeup and forms. :heehee: Ok, just kidding about you dressing for the apology. You definitely need to set his mind at ease so he is not worried sick and if he wanted anyone including his mother to know, he would tell them.

PetiteDuality
11-02-2010, 05:06 PM
Somehow, leave her A Discreet Note and tell her that "This IS The End of IT!" You won't be talking to anyone, nor will you be bothering her unless she wants to talk....in A Public Place!. Remember, it's a Fourteen Year Old. Anything you might do at this point can be easily misunderstood! I hope you understand that this whole situation could have bad consequences.

If I were the kid and I receive a note saying "This IS the end of it" I would shit my pants. It sounds like a death treat or something!. Please don't do that...

Rhonda Jean
11-02-2010, 05:19 PM
I don't believe this. I've been the 14 year old crossdresser, and if someone had come to the door I would have been hidden so far in the back of the house that a German Shepherd couldn't find me.

If it is true, you've got a lot of nerve "helping yourself in" to your neighbor's house. Tell on the kid? You better hope the kid doesn't tell on you! What's worse, a kid dressing up or a person entering someone's house when they're not there.

KellyCD
11-02-2010, 05:28 PM
FAKE.

Idk, this just seems like BS to me.

Ozark
11-02-2010, 05:49 PM
I guess it depends on what part of the country you live in.
I was sitting on our screened in back porch, dressed in VF lace noevau panties, VF pajamas and matching robe, sipping a nice vodka martini watching television.

I had showered and put cetaphil moisturizing cream on and I felt wonderful!

I looked up and the neighbor's daughter and her live in walking up the driveway and looking in at me.

They waved and said, "Hi Ozark"

I turned off the tv and the porch went dark.

Then I hollered back at them, "Hey, I sure do like my martinis!"

They laughed and never a word was said.

But now, they always announce their presence as they come up the driveway.

My wife is supportive of me, but she doesn't like me to stay in my nightclothes in the morning, so I always put on sweats to go out and get the paper.

Nicole Erin
11-02-2010, 05:55 PM
An Erin agrees -
Let him know you are not gonna say a thing, and of course don't go spreading anything around, I mean stuff like this, for someone young, it usually a fiercely guarded secret. Unlike those of us who are older and can handle things, he probably thinks he is the only one in the world.

JohnH
11-02-2010, 06:29 PM
I guess it depends on what part of the country you live in.
I was sitting on our screened in back porch, dressed in VF lace noevau panties, VF pajamas and matching robe, sipping a nice vodka martini watching television.

I had showered and put cetaphil moisturizing cream on and I felt wonderful!

I looked up and the neighbor's daughter and her live in walking up the driveway and looking in at me.

They waved and said, "Hi Ozark"

I turned off the tv and the porch went dark.

Then I hollered back at them, "Hey, I sure do like my martinis!"

They laughed and never a word was said.

But now, they always announce their presence as they come up the driveway.

My wife is supportive of me, but she doesn't like me to stay in my nightclothes in the morning, so I always put on sweats to go out and get the paper.

I put the trash can to the alley while I'm wearing a nightgown. Sometimes my wife, wearing pants, and I, wearing a dress, go for walks in the evening. So I don't keep anything a secret!

Cassandra Lynn
11-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Just for the record folks, there are some ppl, in some places around this country that have developed a close enough bond with their neighbors, that
it is ok to enter their home, for instances like this. That said, it seems the OP would have had some prior knowledge of a teen living there
and possibly being alone in the house. Curious, indeed.
As to what to do in such a situation? When it's safe and appropriate, let the youngster know nothing will be said, and leave it at that. Like it was mentioned,
todays teens are a little different, telling her about yourself and your thoughts on CDing would just be too much.
mj (Cassie)

girlygirl152
11-02-2010, 06:45 PM
I certaintly wouldn't tell his parents. I think we all know its a sensitive subject for those who are closeted

CatAttack
11-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Well think of it this way. If that happened to you when you were 14-15, would you want the guy that caught you to tell your parents?!

jjjjohanne
11-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Sounds fake.

Gina X
11-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Sounds fake to me too, there are too many loose ends.

Love Gina x

suspender
11-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Its a bit of a rhetorical question. Deja vu comes to mind, as most of us have probably been in the boy's shoes (stilettos whatever) sometime in our life, so why would you want to out him to anybody? Depending on the authenticity of the recount (remarkable detail included), the poor kid would want to be invisible for a while if he didnt already slip through the cracks in the floor! Best to say nothing to no-one, including the kid, unless he raises it with you. Just greet him in passing as you always have. He knows you know, so just saying hello as usual and letting it pass may be best at this time. This will assist his confidence and let him get on with his life without stressing on what the handyman neighbor will do next.

Sara Jessica
11-02-2010, 09:32 PM
It's always fun when other's bs meters go off before I see the thread. Tells me mine is still working just fine.

nvlady
11-02-2010, 09:54 PM
When I was fourteen, I was the only one in the world that wanted to wear his mothers clothes.
Had I gotten caught I think it would have helped to hear "I won't tell anyone about it because I wouldn't have anyone to know about me when I was your age".

Loni
11-02-2010, 10:29 PM
DO NOT say a word to him, let the boy start the talk if it comes to that. maybe leave a note with this sites web address on it were only he will find it.

and maybe you should learn how to NOT let your self into other people homes. this is called a crime in CA. illegal entering. and can get you arrested.
if it were my home i would have a lot more of a problem with you just letting your self into my house, then my kid wearing a dress.

you get cu-does for not doing anything and leaving...you get 50 demerits for entering a house that is not yours.

Kelly DeWinter
11-02-2010, 10:32 PM
seanmuscle,

IF this story is true, I hope you do not have any more contact with this minor (yes under 18 is a minor). After reading your past posts, this is NOT right. I hope your next post is one where you agree not to have any more contact with him. I'm willing to be wrong and take flack from other member here for it, but this post sounds more like a fantasy rater then reality, and i hope you are not projecting onto a neighbor's child.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?122184-Crossing-dressing-and-dating-guys&p=1982477&highlight=#post1982477

Vicki-Z
11-02-2010, 11:15 PM
I can't help but wonder why you would enter a neighbour's house when no one appeared to be home to return tools? :eek: Why not come back later when someone answered the door. What you did was break and enter, definately a crime.

Also why would you even consider telling his mother? :doh: I can't help but wonder why a crossdreser would consider this to be some type of bad behaviour to go running to his mother about. This is none of your concern and you should definately stay out of it.

If this really did happen then I can understand how the poor child is feeling. When I was around fourteen I was home alone upstairs in my bedroom lying on my bed wearing my sister's pink frilly babydolls when I heard someone walking up the stairs. I had no time to get to the door and shut it so I panicked and pulled the sheet up over me. It was my older cousin who was gay. I told him I was trying to have a nap and to leave. He stood there a moment and then left. I realized afterwards that even with the sheet pulled up the babydolls had pink frilly wide shoulder straps that weren't covered by the sheet. He had to have seen the straps. He never said anything and neither did I. That however was 40 years ago in a small town where most people left their doors unlock when home. From then on I made sure it was locked which I'm sure this kid will do now on.

Vicki :hugs:

Chickhe
11-03-2010, 12:05 AM
...hmmm... free lawn mowing. Seriously, it was intended to be a private activity so keep it private. You see nothing, hear nothing....just do your business and that's it. You might want to let the kid know you already forgot about it and its a pretty cool halloween costume though.

AKASadieGG
11-03-2010, 12:17 AM
First of all MYOB if this little fantasy is even the truth. This child does NOT need any input from you in any way so just go home and dream up something new to write about.:BS:

eluuzion
11-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Alrighty then, first...just some clarification...

1. First you returned some tools. Where did you put them?
2. You felt it was necessary to inform the guy’s wife you returned them.
3. Nobody answered your knock on the door, so you decided you should commit felony trespassing or breaking and entering.
4. You encountered a person inside that was close enough to identify deep red lipstick, that apparently was not alarmed by somebody entering their house unannounced (carrying tools) and questioning them.
5. She answers your invasive question and requests you to leave those tools on the table. (The tools that you previously stated you had already returned, but are now holding. Then she magically knew those tools were tools you borrowed from them).
6. She answers your invasive question and requests you to leave the tools on the table.
7. She became shocked and began stuttering, so you decide that the proper move is to “look closer”.
8. You realize it was the “mother’s son”, which you feel inclined to describe, and estimate to be 14-15 years old.
9. You tell the kid he “looked just like his mom”, then notice he was “blushing”.
10. At that point you felt “was kind awkward” so you “just left.”

So, you have illegally entered a neighbors house carrying tools that belong to them. You (an adult male) confronted and questioned a 14-15 year old (minor) male dressed in female clothing inside the house. The child looks shocked and begins stuttering. You “look closer” and “realize the child is the “mother’s son”. So you decide to tell the child he “looked just like his mom” and then notice the child blushing. It was awkward, so you just left. You failed to mention where those “tools” ended up. (as if it matters, lol ).

You are asking if you should tell his mother. You also ask what others would do in this situation.

As a rule, I don’t give “advice“, particularly not when the issue involves illegal activity and/or involves minors. I would never be involved in any situation that resembles any part of your scenario.

The only constructive comment that comes to mind (which is a real stretch for me on this one)… is that one option you may want to consider would be to find a hose ASAP…because I think your pants may be "on fire"…

just my thoughts...

kynw08
11-03-2010, 01:51 AM
You know, Sometimes a really close community setting, doors don't get locked and people will go in to drop things off or grab things they know they can have.

Hell I had a key to a buddies house at university. I didn't know they where there(was told they wouldn't be) so I unlocked the door and went in to get my playstation back. Turns out his new GF is into bondage, he was tied to the couch, she was changing. I grabbed my playstation and left.... she called me when she came out and he told her about ten minutes later CRACKING up.

That being said... This sounds more like BS than anything else, that a young kid would be in that situation. You're being a FOOL if you continue having contact with him/her if it's real

Norma_CD
11-03-2010, 02:00 AM
Well I'm a little late to the party, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

The poor kid is terrified right now that you will report what you saw to his parents. By all means let him know that his secret is safe with you. I might even throw in a light hearted "Don't worry kid. We've all been there and done that."

CatAttack
11-03-2010, 02:04 AM
seanmuscle,

IF this story is true, I hope you do not have any more contact with this minor (yes under 18 is a minor). After reading your past posts, this is NOT right. I hope your next post is one where you agree not to have any more contact with him. I'm willing to be wrong and take flack from other member here for it, but this post sounds more like a fantasy rater then reality, and i hope you are not projecting onto a neighbor's child.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?122184-Crossing-dressing-and-dating-guys&p=1982477&highlight=#post1982477

You know, I was willing to give this guy the benefit of the doubt that the story is not made up, but after seeing that post you linked, the creeper level of this whole thing just turned up a few notches. Yikes

Edwina
11-03-2010, 02:56 AM
Yikes is right. I had strong suspicions about the story and having seen Kelly's post I am now convinced.:eek: bs is right.

Hayley Comets
11-03-2010, 03:27 AM
Well it does some a little fishy, but I would like some closure to the whole situation if I was caught. I would probably be on my toes for weeks

sterling12
11-03-2010, 04:13 AM
Thank you Kelly for finding us That Thread! I am now 99% sure that when I first pointed out The " Suspected Untruth" of This Story, I was on The Correct Path! My first Thoughts: "How could the average 14 year old relate these days to an Evening Gown and Stiletto's?" "How could Our Originator have been so observant to pick up Lipstick Color, and Descriptions of High Heels." But apparently, fantasizing about young males in High Drag gets him Hot!

Too bad Varlet! If I were you I would "begone" myself. Right now it's at least 50/50 That The Mods are going to decide to make you disappear! The Gals around here are just a little too smart to swallow "Fishy Stories" whole.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Kate Simmons
11-03-2010, 05:38 AM
What would I do? Not one blessed thing.:)

Tamara Croft
11-03-2010, 06:01 AM
This thread is done, not just because it's pure fantasy, but because of the level of how many members pile in once someone starts. This is a SUPPORT forum and full of fantasy threads, whether it is true or fake, does NOT give any of you the right to be so damn nasty!