PDA

View Full Version : Sheer or Reinforced toes

Kathi-Anne
09-09-2005, 08:46 PM
I was just wondering when you t-girls wear pantyhose, stockings. Do you prefer sheer of reinforced toes? Control Top or Sheer to Waist.

ronna
09-09-2005, 09:09 PM
To me the RHT hose define the whole appeal of stockings, and sheer or toeless ones are like cheating!

Tristen Cox
09-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Tights or nothing thx :D

lisa_sf
09-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Sheer to the waist, sheer toe...

CammyT
09-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Aloha,
Don't like panty hose. Prefer stockings and garters or thigh highs, either way sheer toe for me, since I love open toe shoes.

MistyCD
09-09-2005, 10:16 PM
sandal foot only when it comes to pantyhose.

Misty

Trinity_cat
09-09-2005, 10:28 PM
I don't mind which as long as both legs match in colour :)

But for work. I tend to go for the steel toe cap ones,

Joanna Maguire
09-09-2005, 10:44 PM
I wear stockings when I dress formaly. _Day to day pantyhose- Reinforced toes with very high heel pumps. No ph or stockings with sandals or strapones so I can show my painted toe nails. Non reinforced PH or stockings dont last long with my paited toenails. Most girls dont wear hose with sandals or strapones. Though I do with long skirts .
Joanna :o

Sweet Jeanette
09-10-2005, 12:03 AM
No pantyhose here either! ------ Garter belt & thigh highs. ---------- Sheer, nude stockings, and toeless, to really show what you have, if you have it! ---- And I have it! ----------Off- black, with reinforced toe, I reserve for naughty bedtime activities! ------- They like it! :D

JocelynG
09-10-2005, 12:03 AM
I prefer sandalfoot(sheer toe) pantyhose with my open toe heels and either one when wearing regular heels

Clare
09-10-2005, 05:39 AM
I was just wondering when you t-girls wear pantyhose, stockings. Do you prefer sheer of reinforced toes? Control Top or Sheer to Waist.
I wear pantyhose and my favourite style have reinforced toes and the sheerness of the yarn stops at the panty level. The pantyhose are not control tops, but the yarn is thicker above the thighs to the waist.

I have some pairs of sheer toes/to the waist pantyhose, but don't wear them often.

No control top pantyhose at all in my collection at the moment!

Christine

Wendy me
09-10-2005, 05:47 AM
well yes all kinds for all of your outfits so like hose all coulors and styles thay are all good.........

Carlacd
09-10-2005, 05:50 AM
Any pantyhose and stockings do it for me. Depends on what i am doing. But when it come to stockings with garter belt and even some thigh highs. FF's and RHT's, are the best, love the way the reinforced toes and heels look when wearing heels. And of course when you do a shoe dangle, it looks so sexy on the foot. :)

Alayna
09-10-2005, 05:55 AM
grrrrrrr. If I had a dollar for every time I've run the toe on stockings/pantyhose......Well, I'd still be broke since they cost at least $5/pr:rolleyes:

Like the look of sheer, but wish the more expensive ones I buy (victoria's secret, vassarette) had reinforced toes. I wear 'em all, I like thigh highs, stockings if only because I get to wear a garter skirt (nothing makes me feel more feminine!) and pantyhose. I HATE control top though - gimme low-rise. Too bad Victoria's and some crappy Walmart brand are the only ones I can find that make them. But at least the Gap makes low rise tights that are REALLY soft and have a nice light shimmer.

Emily Ann Brown
09-10-2005, 06:34 AM
Shear toe thigh-highs for going out since I love to show off my painted toenails. For just me at home vintage stockings with a lacy belt.

Emily Ann

Shelly Preston
09-10-2005, 08:03 AM
Stockings every time for me.
With a reinforced toe preferably

Pantyhose migth be required for a bunny girl outfit ?

Billie1
09-10-2005, 08:20 AM
Sheer toes, always!
I just have to show off my painted nails all the time.

Hilary
09-10-2005, 08:20 AM
I just love the feel of Nylon Clad Legs, so, as long as they have no runs or snags in them I don't care what they are. ( If I had to make a choice it would have to be stockings with a reinfoced toe)

Georgette
09-10-2005, 09:12 AM
Thi-his for me with RHT my toe nails are so ugly I want them covered.

Sarah Ellis
09-10-2005, 09:58 AM
reinforced toes for me too... I hate my feet, my toes are horrid.... :eek:

Satin x

cosmolovesph
09-10-2005, 02:47 PM
For durability, Reinforced toes
For sexiness... Honestly BOTH
I normally wear reinforced (depending on my open toed shoes for coverage) toe, but like others have said... as long as they are pantyhose, or stockings... I'm happy...!!

NO bare legs for me en femme!

JocelynG
09-10-2005, 03:00 PM
NO bare legs for me en femme!

I feel the same way Cosmo :)

Kathi-Anne
09-11-2005, 10:09 AM
For all of us pantyhose, stocking and other nylon freaks out there, I came across this website called www.cyberlegs.com. Anything nylon related, you are bound to find. Check it out sometime.

Rainbow6562005
09-11-2005, 10:47 AM
I'm with Wendy me on this one: I like them all!

Rainbow :)

cd_isabelle
09-11-2005, 08:07 PM
hello,

i have to agree with a few girls here in that stockings and garters are for me.

in terms of pantyhose, my wish is sheer toe and control top, but sheer all over is nice as well. to each there own but thats my thoughts.

thanks,

kisses,

cd_isabelle

GiniGirl
09-14-2005, 11:58 AM
Sheer toes. I MUST put my pantyhose on correctly so that the seam presses against each and every one of my toes. My pet peeve about pantyhose is when a lady gets "lazy" and doesn't line up the seam properly!

Carlacd
09-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Sheer toes. I MUST put my pantyhose on correctly so that the seam presses against each and every one of my toes. My pet peeve about pantyhose is when a lady gets "lazy" and doesn't line up the seam properly!

This is also a pet peave of mine. I don't know why, but wether it be pantyhose or stockings. The seam for the toes must do exactly like Gini says :) That also goes for my Wifes hosiery.

obsessedwithpantyhose
09-16-2005, 10:47 PM
PANTYHOSE PANTYHOSE PANTYHOSE is ALL i wear,, and they r the regular 100% nylon pantyhose with a sheer toe,, walgreens brand pantyhose :D

Sweet Jeanette
09-17-2005, 12:15 AM

I HEAR it! -------Mine MUST line up too!

DawnRodgers
09-17-2005, 01:13 AM
That's easy. The waist doesn't matter. But they definitely have to have sheer toes. The better to show off your shiny red toenails. And yes, also to wear with sexy sandals too.
Dawn

Billie Jean
09-19-2005, 09:51 PM
Like Wendy I like them all. I think this just depend on the look you are going for. If my toenails are painted, then its sandal foot, unless I' going for the ****ty look, then I'll wear reinforced toe pantyhose or rht stockings with my sandals.