PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever succeeded?

Katie4ever
11-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi,

I know there's loads of useful stuff on here abut how to break it to your OH that you dress but I just wondered if anyone had ever succeeded in somehow getting their OH to come up with the idea they should start dressing or trying dressing?

In other words it then became as though it was the OH's idea and as though they were the one who introduced you to it even though you were doing it already?!

Know I'll have to break it to my other OH sometime, just always been intrigued if anyone managed to do this?

Leanne x

Rhonda Jean
11-02-2010, 05:21 PM
What is an OH?

Sheren Kelly
11-02-2010, 05:24 PM
"Other Half"?

Katie4ever
11-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Yep other half. Sorry!

Inna
11-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Try saying:
"women always complain about high heels being so uncomfortable and painful to walk in, I bet you hon, the saying about woman having higher pain threshold is not true. I don't see what is the fuss all about, they are probably way more comfortable than women let us believe and easier to walk in anyway".
See if it works?

JohnH
11-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Alexia,

I find 2.75 inch wedge sandals to be completely comfortable to walk in. I don't have to alter my stride at all with them. I have stiletto sandals with 4 inch heels I find to be a bit high, but I have not worked on getting used to them. The stilettos still are more comfortable than the flat Earth Shoe sandals I got in the 1970's. So yes, heels are not that uncomfortable. You simply have to get used to them.

John

Katie4ever
11-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Like your style Alexia!

JamieG
11-03-2010, 12:27 PM
After my wife and I had been dating for about a year, we had a kinky version of Jenga where we wrote various actions on the blocks that we'd have to do when we pulled the block out of the tower. These ranged from innocent things like give a kiss or give a massage, to removing articles of clothing to performing more explicit acts. I told her I wanted to add a block that would have her dress up in a French Maid uniform that I had bought for her. She said okay, but then grinned wickedly and said that if I drew it, I had to wear it! I was very careful to conceal my excitement about this deal. Sure enough, I drew that block (and I didn't even have to cheat to get it!). I pretended to be all reluctant as I slipped into the dress and tied the apron. I asked (with a faux discouraging tone) if she wanted me to wear fishnet stockings too, but she said no. She noticed that I was a little "excited," and asked if I was enjoying wearing the dress? Not wanting to come out, I quickly said no, and made up an excuse that it was from getting undressed in front of her. Soon afterward, she had me remove the dress and nothing more was said about it. It's funny that despite incidents like this, when I finally came out to her many years later, she was a bit blindsided by the revelation that I was a CDer. Go figure!

I doubt you'll be able to use this story to get what you want, but it does serve as a cautionary tale. Getting your SO to suggest dressing does not necessarily lead to dressing freedom. If you want that, your best bet is to carefully plan how to tell her and then just do it.

Tima
11-03-2010, 02:26 PM
I just wondered if anyone had ever succeeded in somehow getting their OH to come up with the idea they should start dressing or trying dressing?

Of course my “OH” came up with the idea, since I live in the same body as my other half. We talked about it and decided it was an excellent way to express “our self.” We live in peace and harmony, and one knows about the other at all times. We get along splendidly without conflict.
:heehee:

CatAttack
11-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Hi,

I know there's loads of useful stuff on here abut how to break it to your OH that you dress but I just wondered if anyone had ever succeeded in somehow getting their OH to come up with the idea they should start dressing or trying dressing?

In other words it then became as though it was the OH's idea and as though they were the one who introduced you to it even though you were doing it already?!

Know I'll have to break it to my other OH sometime, just always been intrigued if anyone managed to do this?

Leanne x

I think Leonardo DiCaprio can help with this, he's a master of inception or so I hear.

melissacd
11-03-2010, 03:21 PM
why not just come out and tell her instead of playing these types of games?

Kelly DeWinter
11-03-2010, 03:37 PM
There are 2 or 3 threads on here, where the exact same idea was posted, i can't remember where they are, but a search should bring it up. I thing the resounding opinion was to be open and honest, not hide behind games.

Lucy Long Legs
11-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Yes - my O.H. suggested that I dressed as a woman as I was so terrible at behaving like a man during intimate moments. She teased me by saying that she was more masculine than me and made me dress in her most feminine clothes. This made us both feel much better - I am really better as a woman during these moments.

Josie M
11-05-2010, 06:29 PM
Agree with Melissa and Kelly, just tell her. It is better to be open and authentic