PDA

View Full Version : Kicked way up a notch or two

AKAMichelle
11-02-2010, 05:58 PM
I have been getting more and more open in my life and today I pushed several miles forward in a direction that I had never planned on going, but always secretly wanted to. Today I told a client of mine that I am a cd'er.

We were talking and I told her that I had a part of my life that I never share with clients. She wouldn't let it drop because she wanted to know what it is . So the first thing that she guessed since I told her that I was much different in my personal life than business. I guess the clues helped her in some way because her first guess was that I like to wear women's clothes. I was blown away and asked immediately what caused her to say that of all things. She said that it was the most different thing she could think of and went with it. I didn't tell her for another 5 minutes but eventually did and showed her a picture of me while I was on a gotomeeting with her.

I proceeded to explain about cd'ing and the way people don't accept and that she couldn't tell anyone and why. Now this was always the person that I intended on telling first of my clients should I ever decide to tell because of many issues where she gave me clues that she would be accepting. I just wasn't ready to tell my client base about me, but I have now.

Now I have a client who is accepting and is even willing to go out with me dressed when I go to Seattle. My life just keeps changing everyday. Friday I am flying to LA and SF for an entire weekend as Michelle. So I will defnitely have something to write about next week. :D

charlie
11-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Wow Michelle! You are accepting yourself for who you are more and more. I applaud your stepping out and your bravery!

Cassandra Lynn
11-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Nothing like building the suspense by waiting to the last paragraph to say she was accepting Michelle. Although from the early tone of your post it certainly felt like it was going ot turn out good. Congrats! Must feel sooo good.
And OMG, a GG to go out with dressed, just can't get much better than that! Part of me wants to tell you to be careful, but you've always seemed to be pretty perceptive and this new development seems to back that up. Way to go girl!
mj (Cassie)

Brenda456
11-02-2010, 06:36 PM
That is exciting news. And you will have a great time in CA!

AKAMichelle
11-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Nothing like building the suspense by waiting to the last paragraph to say she was accepting Michelle. Although from the early tone of your post it certainly felt like it was going ot turn out good. Congrats! Must feel sooo good.
And OMG, a GG to go out with dressed, just can't get much better than that! Part of me wants to tell you to be careful, but you've always seemed to be pretty perceptive and this new development seems to back that up. Way to go girl!
mj (Cassie)

I went out with a GG 2 years ago for several months as Michelle. This Thursday I am going out with a new GG. Whenever I go to Seattle, I have a GNO booked with 2-3 GG's up there for Michelle.

jayn
11-02-2010, 07:17 PM
I love it! It is such a painful closet to be in. I am sure you will have a ball, Michelle!

linnea
11-02-2010, 07:20 PM
That's wonderful, Michelle! And I love Seattle; I was born there and lived most of my life in western Washington. I hope that you have a terrific time.