PDA

View Full Version : One Wild Night

GirlieAmanda
11-02-2010, 11:30 PM
Oh what a night it was for me. And day for that matter. All my hard work and efforts culminated on this day. This was going to be it for Amanda. She was going out on the town. For real...with regular people around.

My friend Michelle convinced me that Halloween is the easiest day to go out if you are one of us. It is the CDs Christmas she says. I agreed and was able to be prepared enough due to my recent purchases. My last pictures were so popular with my purple dress so I said "I guess I will wear that!" I chose to be just a girl for my "costume". I felt that doing a costume on top of the girl thing would be a little redundant in this situation. Maybe at a TG Halloween party things would be different. Good thought for the future. I shopped at a local mall all afternoon just walking around buying little earrings and a bracelet, shoes, some wig hairspray, other stuff. It was so fun. I felt so girlie already. I met Michelle at the hotel that we got ready at. We came back from a nice dinner at Applebees and started to get ready. Nerrrrvous!! Slow down heart I said. I had a couple of incidents. One, I forgot my Dermablend! Oh no, but I had just enough Clinique regular foundation. I almost blew the whole thing right there. Then, I gouged my toenail into my boy shoe freakishly releasing an alarmingly huge piece of nail. Ahhhhh! My toenail. I just had it pretty!!! I did recover. Nothing would stop me. I calmed and just painted my toe to cover. Whew! Then I put on my hose and my #1 out of two pairs(Thank God) got caught on my snaggly toenail that I just broke. Waaaah! What the hell? I am so lucky again that I had two pair. Thank you Michelle. Michelle asked me to do her makeup too. I have never done this so it was new to me. I think I did a decent job. It was my first time. We worked on it together. We had a taxi called which seemed exciting to me. The taxi driver called. It was time. Ahhhh! This is it! I stepped out that room door and felt a rush of pleasure and anxiousness. It was thrilling. We passed the girl at the desk who we had just talked to. She smiled. I was just insanely aware of everything around me. Everything was so colorful and slow. I stepped into the cab and had to keep my dress from riding up. Great feeling. I sat and we rode with our crazy cabbie Raj. He was a riot. He was asking us questions and wondering if my hair was real. I think he was a little confused by me in a good way. As I talked though he was OK. We pulled down a narrow street near the club and then scraaaape! Raj said... "oh sh*t." Oops. He scraped the crap put of someone's parked car. Great! What's next I thought. But one should never ask that so I did not.

We got out of the van and started to walk. It was not far. It felt so great. I just thought. Be confident. Act like you are a girl. I was confident. I just freakin walked. I just began to feel so light and airy. My skirt flowing a little in the night wind and rubbing gently on my legs. Dreamy! We passed many people. Now Michelle is like 6'6" or 7 in her heels so of course she draws a little attention. A few comments were made. Fairly OK. We crossed the street to get to the club. At that point in time I felt like I was straight out of a magazine ad for some cool new booze or a sexy new fragrance. Night Life. The cars passing, my heels clicking on the ground and traffic letting me go. My hair flowing in the night air as I looked up and down the street. I felt so urban girl cool! We were stopped at the entrance to the club for ID. This ought to be a riot, I thought. It was great to see the guys reaction to my crappy boy license picture and then look at me. He had a cool smile and shook his head and chuckled. That was really fun I thought. That was about how the rest of the night went for me at least with the girl/boy part.

Inside the club was nice. Kind of a posh type of club but still friendly and cool. It had an upstairs dance floor and two bars up and downstairs. We sat at the bar and ordered drinks. It felt so great to sit on a bar stool with my nice dress and have to worry about keeping my legs closed or crossed. That felt so awesome. We had another scare when Michelle gave the cabbie the wad of money to KEEP instead of the fare. We at one point did not have enough money to get back to the hotel. I thought, Well I will be walking home dressed I guess. Michelle called Raj and luckily he realized the error and came back. Whew...again! Everything around me was so heightened. I was aware of seemingly everything. Just sitting and existing as Amanda out in a cool club was extreme fun. It could only get better. It did. There were so many cool costumes. I have a soft spot for Elvis so I had to get a pic. Andy Warhol was another fav. I know the real Andy loved TG people. Not sure if the imitation did. Although he did seem to like talking to me. I just wondered what I looked like through his inebriated eyes. He was drinking Scotch out of a Cambell's soup can. Brilliant! Mr Clean checked in with his Mr. Clean Spray bottle full of yummy booze. He shot it in people's mouths. I had to partake. Hoped he cleaned it out good before. Oh well. Michelle spotted 3 GGs sitting and seemingly looking out way a few times. I worked up the courage to go over. I was just talking in boy all night so I said "Where's your costume?" to the taller one on the end. She said "I am Jessica Simpson!" I said No way!, My bag I just bought is Jessica Simpson! Ahhhhh! We had a fun girlie moment. That was so cool. She was very warm. All 3 were cool to talk to. I asked the middle one what her name was. She said "Amanda." I said No Way! That is my name for tonight!! Ahhhh! Little did she know. That was just so freakish. I like that my name is still cool and around with the 20 somthings. Shannon and I talked and she asked me if I had a new appreciation for us women now. I laughed inside as I pretended to be new to it all. She asked me if my heels hurt and I actually said no. They felt fine. I was being a little daring. I asked her why she crossed her legs with jeans on and why she felt the need to and also discussed bathroom habits like how far she pulls down her panties to go. All very interesting stuff. Again, little did she know.

The girls left to go to another club but we felt great here so we stayed. We made our way upstairs to the dance floor. It was a crazy scene. Cool people dancing and pulsating good pop and rock music was being mixed by a DJ. I was smiling because I so wanted to dance. I wanted to see If I could grind it in heels. Mine were about 3" Not too bad. Well I can dance in heels baby! I was having fun learning how Amanda dances. I spotted two super adorable gay guys dancing together. They were both just so cute together. I smiled at them and then said that they looked so cute. Then I said I had to hug them. I gave them a double hug. So cool. I have never hugged gay men before. They seemed to love me. The one even asked if I though that HE could be girlie like me. I said "Sure!" He was cute, not too masculine, short. That would be perfect. I was so honored. I was some kind of expert to him. I hoped it meant that I looked like I knew what I was doing. We danced for a while more. We went back downstairs and as I descended the staircase I felt so great trying to step down safely and look pretty descending for all to see. Like I said, just existing in that space with people as Amanda was thrilling enough already. We milled around more and I then had to use the bathroom. Hmmm. I guess I had no choice but to go to the mens room. It had just two open toilets. I went in and immediately a guy turned to look at me with a surprised look. I immediately said, "Don't worry, I am a guy." He was still double taking as he left. I chuckled. I hope I was at least confusing people because I passed so well. I hoped so much. Back at the bar a guy came up to me and as I went to touch his arm and his cool tattoo I said something and he backed away very quickly with a yikes kind of look. I felt kind of bad like I was a freak. Just a little. A couple of others commented that I looked real. One guy said "Dude, don't take this the wrong way but... you look gooood!" Of course I was bursting inside but I said "OK cool. Thanks." Sadly no one really hit on little ole me. I guess I was not sexy enough. Maybe I was too conservative. I just wanted to see what it felt like. I did have a ring on my left ring finger because that is the only finger my cute LOVE ring that I bought fit on. I really did not talk in girl much either. Just to the GGs when we were kidding around which was so fun. Little did they know that I was testing out my voice on them as they howled with laughter because I was "pretending". So much fun.

The night was growing old and I did not want to leave. I was having too much fun. I had about 6 drinks but never felt anything but very aware and good. But we called Raj and he came for us. Walking outside after was a little different. People were tanked up and more bellicose. It was cold too. We stood on the street waiting for our cab. I was crossing my arms under my boobs just like a GG. I felt like a real cold girl would be. All of this was new to me. A lot of firsts. The last person that walked by us I said Hi to and he must have done about 4 or 5 looks at me with a perplexed look. I took this to be a compliment. I definitely confused people. I guess that was good for my passability confidence. We went back to the room and took some cool racy/fun pics. I didn't want to get undressed. I just laid on the bed and just basked in the afterglow. Sigh. What a memorable night. A wild one for me and Amanda. I will never forget it as long as I live. I hope it is a sign of things to come. It was not my first outing, but it was my first real outing.

I will post some pictures in the pictures and videos section.

Rhonda Jean
11-03-2010, 01:19 AM
Such a great story, Amanda. You'll obviously never be the same. You look fantastic! You're such a girl! You know you can never go back to being a boy. Not completely. Congratulations, sweetie!

Fab Karen
11-03-2010, 03:19 AM
You could've used the ladies room ( the confused guy in restroom pointed this out ). Next up is going out to eat/and or shopping. :)

Maria in heels
11-03-2010, 04:53 AM
Amanda...I am SO GLAD that you had a great time ! I wish that I could have gone with you two...

Ashleythenewgirl
11-03-2010, 08:04 AM
This is so cool and I am glad you had such a great time! Thanks for sharing a wonderful evening with us! You are such an inspiration Amanda!

TiffanyTgirl
11-03-2010, 08:10 AM
What a wonderful evening. So happy for you. You looked fab and so did Michelle.

Theresa1955
11-03-2010, 08:37 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience. You obviously should do it more often. I wouldn't be concerned about passing since you have already. You look great btw.

AndreaS
11-03-2010, 08:51 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed reading that! I'm so glad you had such a great time. Now go use that experience as a stepping stone to more things - shopping, going to lunch/dinner, going to a movie, etc., all while enfemme.

Go for it!

Inna
11-03-2010, 09:18 AM
Wow, super story and super Girlie, you look fab and beautiful as always! I guess the only thing left to do is your fem voice and voile! I bet it was hard to come back to just a drab boy?

7sisters
11-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Fabulous story and I'm glad you had fun. And like every good story it even had a cabbie from India called Raj. Delightful!

LisaM
11-03-2010, 10:56 AM
You have a beautiful smile, Amanda! Sounds like a fun night.

Tammy V
11-03-2010, 11:22 AM
You 2 look great and I am so glad you had a great time. It won't be the last, I have a feeling.

JamieG
11-03-2010, 11:54 AM
What a great story. I'm glad you had fun.

joannemarie barker
11-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Wow what a great story :) glad you had a great night :)

Julia Welch
11-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Cool.. glad you had fun

Sophie86
11-03-2010, 11:01 PM
That was a great story! Can't wait to see the pics. :)

Jennifer Marie P.
11-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Congrats Amanda glad you finally did it and many more and then you probably never go back to boy mode again.

ShelleyTVUK
11-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Congratualtions. You look amazing. Can't wait to see the pics.

mklinden2010
11-05-2010, 01:38 PM
grief.