PDA

View Full Version : what is your problem

Michelle 51
11-03-2010, 10:25 AM
can you imagine what our male side would say if he could talk.:ie I don't know you anymore.You rip all the hair out of my legs and chest with an epilator of all things.I prefer compy work boots and you jam my feet in a tight 12 shoe with 4 in heels and pull the tendons tighter that a hunting bow,I father your children and now you take my 2 buddies and jam them up inside you like i was still in the womb and me you pack so tight between your legs i get no blood supply, you take my chest and use tape to pull and shove things around so you can stare at them in the mirror,you use to tell your wife to hurry but spend more time in front of a mirror than she ever did , you parade around the house sometimes like you were a teen model,All you think about is going out as a women and shop of all thing eeeeek,you have way more girl clothing than i do and when you finaly do spend time with me you can't wait to get back to her and on top of it you love it.Yoou are such a b---h.I don't like you anymore.Well wait a minute .You do smell good and yeah them legs aren't that bad

Marilyn Beck
11-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Yep, that describes pretty well what my male side would say about Marilyn (except he would never say "eeeeek"). Fortunately, he keeps his mouth shut when Marilyn is out and about. I guess he knows there is no point arguing with a woman...

Proteus
11-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Mine can talk, and he's saying "lay off that beard and moustache, it takes forever to grow out all nice!".

A bit of a luxury problem for a CD, I suppose.

Rianna Humble
11-03-2010, 05:09 PM
I don't think that my male side was so voluble, he just said "I'm out of here!"

Karren H
11-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Mine just says "feed me, feed me, your starving us to death you bitch!" lol

tamarav
11-03-2010, 06:09 PM
My male side is so confused, he can't figure out when his next meal will be or what shape he is going to be squeezed into next. Andy you want to put more holes in what?

Charleen
11-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Mine used to say those things but he's gone away. I resurrect him as I need him which ain't too often anymore, then he goes back into hibernation.

sterling12
11-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Actually The Two Half's get along pretty well. My male side tries to understand Joanie, and Joanie makes an effort to understand John's Motivations. So far, it's worked out pretty well. I think we are doing about the same sort of harmony that married couples strive for. I think it's called A Relationship.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Kathryn Martin
11-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Mine says I love you, I am happy that you are me now, you make me better

Chickhe
11-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Mine used to speak loud and clear... I think that's what caused me a lot of grief. Now he says, 'you don't look so bad with your nails and body hair kept in check...maybe a bit younger'

Jeanna
11-03-2010, 07:30 PM
If my male side had anything to say Jeanna would just let him have it with a shopping spree!

suchacutie
11-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Fascinating to hear everyone talk about the male/female internal relationship. One great part of having a supportive spouse is that she gets to look at both of us from the outside. That view can result in some wonderful perspectives, such as, "You share a body and a mind, but the two of you use them differently." The negatives coming from the male side are that he has to take care of this body as much as Tina does, and that means hair management, skin management, nail management, and weight management. He also had to learn to tuck so that it would be easy for her. What does "he" get? A better look from the head up because of hair and skin management, a better overall body look from hair management and weight loss, a better overall body feel from moisturizing, immensely better-looking nails from using a matte finish polish all the time, a lower blood pressure from weight loss and better eating habits, and a lack of back problems since it turns out that the heels Tina likes are the best back exercise he has ever had!

Seems like a reasonable tradeoff to me!

Oh, btw, because of the weight loss, he gets to wear great-fitting women's low-rise jeans (wife's idea), and a whole new male wardrobe as well as increasing Tina's!

ROFL ... suddenly it seems that being transgendered is the best of all worlds!!! :)

tina

Karinsamatha
11-03-2010, 08:32 PM
My male persona is only allowed to come out at work, after that he goes away and Karin is visibly in charge. :)

JohnH
11-03-2010, 08:58 PM
I do admit I different in that I have only one persona - that's John. Yesterday I was wearing an military looking olive drab shirt and pants, and now I am wearing a floral dress.

Kind regards,

John

sissystephanie
11-03-2010, 09:07 PM
I am somewhat like John! I am a man, no matter what I am wearing. If I am working, I am outwordly wearing drab! Otherwise, from the neck down I am totally enfemme! That is me and both sides of me like it!!

Nick2Nikki
11-04-2010, 01:00 AM
I'm in the same camp as John. I am Nick no matter how I am dressed. As my friend put it (who is also a crossdresser), "You've got to be the only person who can proclaim that he is the manliest man, while wearing a skirt, and be taken seriously."

donnalee
11-04-2010, 06:53 AM
He says what he says to any female so deeply invested in his life; "Yes, dear." Repeat as necessary. :heehee:

JohnH
11-04-2010, 08:29 AM
I am somewhat like John! I am a man, no matter what I am wearing. If I am working, I am outwordly wearing drab! Otherwise, from the neck down I am totally enfemme! That is me and both sides of me like it!!

I am enfemme all the time with respect to my hair as it covers my ears and the back is shoulder length. There are enough men with long hair in these parts [Dallas area] that I don't stand out too much when I am in drab.
So the only thing that I would have to do if I'm wearing feminine clothes is put on makeup - no different than a GG.

AKAMichelle
11-04-2010, 08:52 AM
say it ain't so. Unfortunately you hit the nail on the head. Very funny

Jocelyn Quivers
11-04-2010, 09:21 AM
My male version's thoughts all summed up.

"I will find that blue pill to will get rid of you, because I know you are looking for the red pill to get rid of me." :devil:

JulieC
11-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Mine just says "feed me, feed me, your starving us to death you bitch!" lol

I thought for you it would be "God I can't wait for hockey season to start!" :)

dancer1
11-07-2010, 05:38 AM
Mine wants to know when she is going to get a job to pay for the VS credit line she took out under his SS and the rest of store charges she accumulates , and if she ever has any intention of resteration of the for said .
And being in the same body she refuses to camunacate with him ,her reasons he never ask his wife to pay for anything why should she , i responded she put out she responded she not that type of girl.LOL

t-girlxsophie
11-07-2010, 05:52 AM
My frugal Scots Male self,would pipe up with "How much! For a @$€&£¥# skirt":D